It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who are interested in going down QAnon's Rabbit Hole

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: StallionDuck

I don't know if I can take any of this for serious after that. Though, some of it is really nice to think about.

I must have glossed over this garbage.

More Galactic Federation BS I see.

It was in one of the videos - a link of a link from one of the twitter channels. One guy (in the video I posted) was doing a run down of all the information posted from 4chan. All of it was looking really good until literally half way into the 45m video. If you take that part out, then it could have been pretty convincing. The dots connected in the way it was being laid out but when someone throws aliens and super powers in the mix.. It kinda throws the whole thing off.

Is this stuff 'Q' allegedly wrote? Do you have a link to the original comment?

It's in the video I posted on page 4. I found it by following the link the original OP. Somewhere from that link I found a link (trying to find it again from the source is a bit confusing) but that link took me here....

Source of Video

The video is a run down of all of the information coming from 4chan put together in the video. Now I know that it's coming from a 3rd party but the vid does include the links in the beginning. It might take a little foot work to get to the source but I can't from here. I'm at work and 4chan is blocked here for obvious reasons

Also... Here is a link to the site he's got up on his video. Still digging.

Link to source page

I think what you have quoted in the graphic above is someone's paraphrasing of stuff on this web site: Link

I don't believe it's a quote from anything 'Q' wrote.
edit on 11/12/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
QAnon has posted some really juicy stuff.
People should read it, that's all I can say.
If you love a good conspiracy that is.

I was enjoying the rabbit hole, and still think I am a bit but then I came across this...

I don't know if I can take any of this for serious after that. Though, some of it is really nice to think about.

Was that actually from Q or some other anonymous source?

That's the confusing part. When I went to the original page of the video, it's in the list breakdown but the source of that specific information is not on the anon site.

But the person seems to fit them together as though from the same source:

This is all congruent with the tasks we learned will be carried out during The Event. Many of the readers here are already aware of this and what it going to be happening, but some may not. For those who aren’t aware of The Event I will summarize:

Mass arrests of Cabal
Financial Reset (banks closed for max 2 weeks)
Alliance take over of media and broadcasting truth
Emergency broadcast system to be used to announce operations and changes to population
Release of suppressed technology
Full disclosure of crimes against humanity
First contact with benevolent ETs (later)
Ascension for some beings

Q also discloses the use of EMP technology they used where the Saudis were located in order to capture them:

Here is the link to that page:
Source

I really don't know what's going on here. Maybe the person is trying to confuse on purpose? I don't know why he would have used another source than 4chan

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yeah I noticed that after but he flows right in with:

"Q also discloses the use of EMP technology they used where the Saudis were located in order to capture them:"

So I'm not sure of the motivation behind it.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Not entirely sure if I can link to this site or not. Apologies if not..

The latest from Q Anon..

12 Nov 2017

archive.4plebs.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Q is a ridiculous distraction that is glaringly FAKE NEWS. Mueller is now focused on WHAT Trump knew and more importantly, WHEN he knew it. Mueller IS the swamp. He's not going to indict himself, he wants Trump not the Clintoons.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Still not figuring out how to view the original at 4chan.

I just want to know if that was a tripcode verified comment by 'Q.' If you don't know, that's fine. But, just so you know...apparently there are imposters. So everything should be verified with the tripcode before accepting it as authentic.

I found that if you go to that page I linked with the original break down, you can click on the 4chan links and it'll take you directly to the source. From there we can just back up from the 4chan site to read more.

Here is one of the links

4Chan

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Im going to retract my scrutiny for a bit. I think I've figured it out. It looks like the page in question is just that one person's explination as he see's it by trying to explain the information coming from Q.

Sorry about that. Read on! It's become fun again.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555

originally posted by: Mandy555
Regarding the AI who got citizenship.

The name Sophia, when decoded using the atbash cipher, becomes Baphomet.
Which was the "speaking head" that the templars worshipped.

How about a source on this.

Seriously?
The idea is so well known Dan Brown used it in the Da Vinci code.

The theory was proposed by Dr Hugh Schonfield. One of the original dead sea Scrolls team.
He found Atbash cipher in the scrolls.

You do know that Dan Brown's Da Vinci code is fiction, right?

Lol.
You know a scholars theory is well known when popular novelists put them in stories.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I came on that link at one time. Think it was from VictoryOfTheLight twitter account.

Need to stick with verified QAnon

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

Not entirely sure if I can link to this site or not. Apologies if not..

The latest from Q Anon..

12 Nov 2017

Don't think the actual site is allowed. Will see if I can find it posted elsewhere. I got a warning for that once.
edit on 12-11-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Found once source that might tickle you guys fancy.

4Chan

Using my phone now... Seem to be able to pull up a lot of the information by searching for Alice or Snow White in the /pol/ - Politically Incorrect forum.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: East29

Q is a ridiculous distraction that is glaringly FAKE NEWS. Mueller is now focused on WHAT Trump knew and more importantly, WHEN he knew it. Mueller IS the swamp. He's not going to indict himself, he wants Trump not the Clintoons.

Sounds credible coming from a new member with 2 posts.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Maybe related?

Fifteen months into a wide-ranging investigation by the agency’s counterintelligence arm, known as Q Group, and the F.B.I., officials still do not know whether the N.S.A. is the victim of a brilliantly executed hack, with Russia as the most likely perpetrator, an insider’s leak, or both. Three employees have been arrested since 2015 for taking classified files, but there is fear that one or more leakers may still be in place. And there is broad agreement that the damage from the Shadow Brokers already far exceeds the harm to American intelligence done by Edward J. Snowden, the former N.S.A. contractor who fled with four laptops of classified material in 2013.

New York Times[

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

It was definitely not said by Q.

Here is everything said by Q up through this morning:
LINK

ETA: Fixed
edit on 12-11-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Not sure if it is either. If it is, i'm in trouble

Here is a link with more info that's not 4chan

Link

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UndeadWarrior

4 10 20

4=D
10=J
20=T

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The highest level Q clearance.

Big deal...I had one for 25 years.

It just deals with nuclear, almost everyone in DOE has one, and virtually anyone whose work involves DOE has one.

It's really not that big of a deal.
edit on R352017-11-12T13:35:31-06:00k3511Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This whole thing is is like some bad viral marketing canpaign, or a wannabe Cicada scavenger hunt.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Posts to other forums are not allowed. Please find alternate or the thread could be closed.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
If there's one thing that makes me believe these "breadcrumbs" are legitimate, it's Q's timing.

"At this point we are far enough along you can paint the picture without jeopardizing the operation" - Q 10.31

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join