It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who are interested in going down QAnon's Rabbit Hole

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: godseyeview
a reply to: Mandy555

no Trump is QAnon its so obvious. first of all its sounds like Trump. thats how he talks. Second he did +++ on his twitter after he wrote everything is done for a reason. and third he took a photo from air force one outta Trumps window. What more do u need ?? for him to go on press conference and say HEY EVERYONE IM QANON
plus.google.com...

Thanks for clearing that up.
I really thought this was a Star Trek character...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
This is absolutely fascinating. I can't work 4chan,its all over the place, but I've been keeping up on Twitter and on here, I really hope we aren't being trolled here.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

I actually used my phone and just zoomed in on the original tweet

edit on 14-11-2017 by For Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Im not a fan of the spreadsheet... I prefer the png links where I can read every word actually said by Q... not some summaries...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The actual posts are catalogued on the smartsheet. It's verbatim. What follows are the crowdsourced answers and possible alternate answers. I agree with most of them, but it's up to the reader to keep digging.

I think it's much better than trying to decipher 4 chan acronyms and fake racist garbage.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

You havent seen the png file posted earlier in this thread?

Much easier to read... and actualy shows you the individual posts made by Q... whereas the Spread it's not clear where one posts begins and where one post ends.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Trump is not Q.

Hacker collective Anonymous warns Donald Trump

Can we chalk this up to some rogue Anon kiddies?

'This isn't the 80's any longer, information doesn't vanish, it is all out there. You are going to regret the next 4 years. @realDonaldTrump'.

Anyway, I'm still leaning towards Order ab Chao 33°, the Masonic Nation and the Return of Gnosis. The Illuminati go by another name (O.C.I.). We need to think years ahead, not days. That's how most investments work.

ETA: For anyone that thinks I'm crazy...

Here's a sneak peek:

files.abovetopsecret.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14-11-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Couple of things -

a reply to: pale5218
This post is right on the money. I work with GPS coords a lot. There are several formats and they cause lots of headaches in computer systems that have to use them. The two main formats are:

DD° MM' SS.hh" where DD = Degrees, MM = Minutes, SS.hh = "Seconds" in decimal format. The seconds may or may not have decimals; the decimal places in the seconds element just increases the accuracy of the location. This is called DMS or Degrees-Minutes-Seconds format, as each point is expressed in those terms.

DD.9999° where DD = degrees and .9999 are one or more (I've seen up to 6) significant digits after the decimal to increase the accuracy. This is called "Decimal" format as each point is expressed as a pure decimal.

Both of these can be either signed (+/-) or lettered (N/S E/W).

The two formats must be converted. That is to say,
94° 56' 45.79" W is NOT the same as 94.564579°W. They are different points because you are working with different numerical bases in each system.

[Edited] In the example given, the 2nd pair of coordinates is usable as-is. It is in Decimal(dir) format and points to Denver International Airport.
The 1st pair is in DMS format, but it's not correct or usable as is. When fixed, it points to the Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station. Together the two points form a route.
Pale and others nailed this one.

a reply to: 0racle
I have the same question. Why on earth would Q - if Q is legit and this is real, not some LARP or experiment or huge practical joke - post on 4chan? I think it has been hinted at in this thread but maybe not explicitly stated.
IF this is on the level, and there is a "storm" (i.e. martial law) on the horizon, then one of the ways to keep the public calm would be to make your case that martial law is needed for the protection of the country. Again, IF the details of this are legit, but the corruption is so incredibly pervasive/bad that people will have a hard time believing it, you need to find a group of people that WILL believe long enough to figure out it's real. IF the mainstream media is part of the corruption, now you have no choice but to go to alternative media. Where would you find a group of people who 1) will lend enough credence long enough to actually investigate the claims, and 2) will believe once they deduce it's actually true?

The Podesta group collapse, the Q photo and headline on AF1, the Saudi purge, the Yemen missile, the sealed indictments, Mueller's visit to Trump, and the conspicuous absence of certain personalities over the last few weeks, when taken together with Q's leading questions form a web that's a bit hard for me to simply chalk up as a savant-like LARP. I have gone through at least the first 100 or so of Q's questions for myself, and I have to admit they paint a plausible - if incredible - picture of a clandestine war between governmental, military, and financial powers in our world. It's more than a bit disturbing.

That said, the huge scope of Q's claims seems to loop in too many classic conspiracy theories for me to completely dismiss the possibility that this is a "Beast Bill"-type swipe at conspiracy-theory communities. It's almost as if it includes too much, and this is my single biggest hesitation with this whole thing.
edit on 11-14-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: Grammar!

edit on 11-14-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: Had the formats backward

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

That said, the huge scope of Q's claims seems to loop in too many classic conspiracy theories for me to completely dismiss the possibility that this is a "Beast Bill"-type swipe at conspiracy-theory communities. It's almost as if it includes too much, and this is my single biggest hesitation with this whole thing. edit on 11-14-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: Grammar!

I agree... The irony being that dumb "conspiracy theorists" create a bandwagon and make the serious researchers look stupid by association... So called conspiracy theorists are way too eager to believe this Q character... & yet he uses powerful rhetorical questions.. which is a great way to think for a truth seeker...
Just a quick glance at twitter right now, you have verified accounts associated with people close to the Trump Administration tweeting pictures of white rabbits under trumps tweets etc...
I mean it's fair enough.. there is a lot of TRUTH to Q's statements... but like you said.. it's almost too much, and the central theme of a inter agency conflict is quite a serious claim that we don't have much evidence for & could very well turn out to be some larper...

It's very hard to say right now though... some things are little too much to take in.
edit on 14-11-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: godseyeview

I dont think self promotion is allowed on this site.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
I agree... The irony being that dumb "conspiracy theorists" create a bandwagon and make the serious researchers look stupid by association... So called conspiracy theorists are way too eager to believe this Q character... & yet he uses powerful rhetorical questions.. which is a great way to think for a truth seeker...
Just a quick glance at twitter right now, you have verified accounts associated with people close to the Trump Administration tweeting pictures of white rabbits under trumps tweets etc...
I mean it's fair enough.. there is a lot of TRUTH to Q's statements... but like you said.. it's almost too much, and the central theme of a inter agency conflict is quite a serious claim that we don't have much evidence for & could very well turn out to be some larper...

It's very hard to say right now though... some things are little too much to take in.

This is a really good point, especially when you look at the posts in the original jungle of 4chan. It's very, very hard to sort through the junk. You have people trying to seriously research it, people who are making spurious conclusions or jumping to conclusions based on their own set of beliefs using confirmation bias, and people who are making SWAGs about stuff they have no real knowledge or expertise in. Add in the racism, idiocy, memes, personal attacks, and those trying to derail or kill the thread, and you have a bevy of chaos that is difficult to find anything in.

I agree - really hard to objectively say right now. Tough to be patient and wait for some kind of confirmation one way the other.

(post by godseyeview removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

...and you have a bevy of chaos that is difficult to find anything in.

Some food for thought.

Púca (33° Ordo ab Chao?)

The púca (Irish for spirit/ghost), pooka, phouka, phooka, phooca, puca or púka is primarily a creature of Celtic folklore. Considered to be bringers both of good and bad fortune, they could either help or hinder rural and marine communities.

Popular Culture

In the 1950 film Harvey with Jimmy Stewart, Stewart's character has a 6-foot  3 1⁄2 inch tall rabbit as a companion named Harvey, whom he refers to as a "pooka".The film is based on a Pulitzer prize winning play of the same name by Mary Chase.

Pookas appear in popular children's television programme Knightmare. They are presented as a threat, either malevolent or mindless, and appear as floating green entities with swivelling eyes and prominent cheeks. These pookas have plants growing from their head and generally appear in wild areas such as woodland or overgrown ruins.

In The Spiderwick Chronicles, a children's fantasy book series by Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black, a phooka is among the many faeries and fantastical creatures encountered by the Grace children. It is portrayed as a bizarre but harmless creature which talks in riddles and behaves in a similar manner to the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.

In The Grey Horse by R. A. MacAvoy. an Irish fantasy set in the time of Parnell, the púca is a Connemara pony, in its animal form.

In the anime series Sword Art Online, pooka is the name of one of the nine races ALfheim Online's players are divided.

In the Merry Gentry series by Laurell K. Hamilton one of the main characters, Doyle, owes part of his heritage to the phouka

Phooka appears in the digital card game Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards.

On July 23 1973, Robert Anton Wilson, author and former editor at Playboy, began to have the experience of channeling information from an intelligence in the Sirius star system. However he later took a more agnostic stance on the source of these communications, often ascribing these experiences to a Pooka in the form of a large rabbit.

Order Out of Chaos Magic: The Discordian Origins of the Alt Right

The misanthropic ideas of British occultist and satanist Aleister Crowley (d. 1947) do however inform both the Duginist world view and its contemporary praxis. Indeed it is within the worldview of Chaos magic specifically (which is a spawn of Crowley’s Thelemic philosophy) where much of the paradoxes and seeming contradictions of the Duginist weltanschauung – and especially in its Fourth Positionist catchall of ‘beyond right or left’ – must be sought, since this is (whether explicitly articulated or not) the actual animating locus of the Duginist far-right praxis, beginning with its choice of symbology, i.e. his Eurasian flag of eight white or yellow thunderbolts (or arrows) shaped in a radial pattern and set behind a black background.

Harvey (Weinstein?)

Harvey is a 1950 comedy-drama film based on Mary Chase's play of the same name, directed by Henry Koster, and starring James Stewart and Josephine Hull. The story is about a man whose best friend is a pooka named Harvey – in the form of a six-foot, three-and-a-half-inch tall invisible rabbit.

Dr. Sanderson convinces Elwood to come into his office where he will receive a serum called Formula 977 that will stop Dowd from "seeing the rabbit". As they are preparing for the injection, Elwood's sister is told by their cab driver about all the other people he has driven to the sanatorium to receive the same medicine, warning her that Elwood will become "just a normal human being.

Elwood also explains that Harvey has the power to stop time: "Did I tell you he could stop clocks? Well, you've heard the expression 'His face would stop a clock'? Well, Harvey can look at your clock and stop it. And you can go anywhere you like, with anyone you like, and stay as long as you like. And when you get back, not one minute will have ticked by. You see, science has overcome time and space. Well, Harvey has overcome not only time and space, but any objections."

The White Rabbit Project (CERN)

White Rabbit is the name of a collaborative project including CERN, GSI Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research, and other partners from universities and industry to develop a fully deterministic Ethernet-based network for general purpose data transfer and sub-nanosecond accuracy time transfer. Its initial use was as a timing distribution network for control and data acquisition timing of the accelerator sites at CERN as well as in GSI's Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research (FAIR) project. The hardware designs as well as the source code are publicly available. The name of the project is a reference to the White Rabbit appearing in Lewis Carroll's novel Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

The RAW-OTO-Illuminati Rabbit Hole

Prior his death in 1947, Crowley appointed as his successor (otherwise known in OTO-speak as ‘Caliph’) a fellow named Grady McMurty, a former member of Parson’s Agape Lodge, who would later become good friends with RAW during the period both lived in Berkeley in the early-70s. However, some disputed McMurty’s appointment to Caliph-hood, claiming that they (the people disputing McMurty) were the true Caliph(s), among them British occultist Kenneth Grant, Hermann Metzger (who I suspect was RAW’s correspondent in Switzerland, Frater Paragranis, mentioned in Cosmic Trigger) and Brazilian Marcelo Motta.

Such disputes as these led to seemingly endless internal OTO squabbles throughout the years, as documented in the following editorial by Marcelo Motta from the 1981 edition of The Equinox (Vol. 5, No. 4), in which Motta lists a countercultural rogue’s gallery engaged in unsanctioned OTO pursuits that included such notables as experimental film director Kenneth Anger, Grand Caliph Grady McMurty and, most notably, RAW.

Be careful is all I'm saying. The PTB aren't going to fold and go quietly into the night. The Old World was getting stale and "they" were loosing their grip. Time to let the people taste victory, while the snake sheds it's skin.

This may need it's own thread.

edit on 14-11-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

It would be interested how many of the worlds Billionairres are "Old money"... and how much control "old money" Billionairres have over the media / political establishment vs the "New money" Billionaires like Trump.

I like that Trump was not born into an "Old money" family... I like that a lot....
Ps I like that picture a lot too

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
a reply to: TomLawless

You havent seen the png file posted earlier in this thread?

Much easier to read... and actualy shows you the individual posts made by Q... whereas the Spread it's not clear where one posts begins and where one post ends.

I'll check that out. Thanks!

(post by godseyeview removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join