It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elsagate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ozsheeple

Now wait a minute...

If you have the parental setting on the tablet/device settings, browser/search engine settings and your personal google & YouTube account settings, then this can't get through....right?

I've seen what my neice watches, and I personally made sure all the parental settings were in place, and the stupidest or most "controversial" things i saw was kids ages 7-11 staying up till 3:00am, over the summer, not on a school night, recording it and then spinning their fidget spinners at exactly 3:00am, because "to see if anything spooky happens", because 3am is the time when spooky things happen...

And another about kids pretending like Scary Clowns at night are stalking them in their neighborhood, but nothing graphic or disgusting or sexual... Just kids entertaining themselves and trying to scare each other. They had an adult in a scary clown costume that would peek out from behind a tree or something while this "unsuspecting" kid is walking home at night.

I'll keep an eye out guys. And l will spread the word...
edit on 11/12/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I agree that this thread should be moved. People need to know about this trash.
edit on 11/12/2017 by Tundra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

If you have the parental setting on the tablet/device settings, browser/search engine settings and your personal google & YouTube account settings, then this can't get through....right?

It can, because they make sure its labeled as content for kids and youtube "believes" it.

When I made this thread i dint had in mid "live action" videos, what worried me were the videos that are made to look pretty close to actual kid shows, like the pepa pig video, that could get on a autoplay list and a kid would watch it without knowing is not the real thing. that is what i find disturbing.

The live action stuff is pretty mess up too, I don't think the joker urinating on spiderman face is really content targeted at children.
edit on 13-11-2017 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
S&F for sharing and exposing that crap.

As for me, I didn't know that kind of content existed. Jeez, I thought Tom and Jerry series were violent!

Parents should be vigilant and wise to raise their kids in the way that they would not have the interest in watching this sort of content. That's the best remedy. And maybe we should unite our voices to alert to YT (perhaps we should discuss it inside the RATS forum).

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
joe rogan just tweeted about this!

so its all brand new to me.

you can install ADDONS in chrome and mozilla to block youtube pages. that is what i did.

also from joe rogan's post, a woman zoomed in on an address in one of the videos.

'lady domisha' of viral brothers is making live action videos.
and they pointed out they have BANKKER connections. to this huge bannk in czech republic.

its truly disturbing, i wish i had not seen the videos.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Seen it, so has my son.

On a plus side, he is no longer scared by monsters and such. He likes skeletons.

Its a pain in the ass. We have to watch him like a hawk now. He has figured out how to find this crap on the internet through some super human autistic mental algorithm.

Some of it is just insane.

Its not good.

edit on 11 18 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join