It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A summary of the good things happening.

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
A nice commentary of the positives happening around the world:

www.youtube.com...

This doesn't even include Trump's Asian trip and the deals in progress or Putin showing up to shake Trump's hand.

Lot's of good news out there.....

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

This doesn't even include Trump's Asian trip and the deals in progress or Putin showing up to shake Trump's hand.

Trump's Asia trip has been a huge win for the United States. I have been pleasantly surprised with the entire trip.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Trump's Asia trip has been a huge win for the United States. I have been pleasantly surprised with the entire trip.

I'm not surprised, if for no other reason than the success of his ME trip. He has a mixture of statesmanship tempered with clarity of position and intent.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

but, he fed the fish wrong. And for that, he should be impeached.

Kidding, but wait for it, "they" will be along soon to explain the error of your thinking.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I agree. I was really starting to doubt him, but the Asia trip has given me hope.

Some say they are only pandering to his "champagne tastes" but even if that's the case, he is still well received which is a definite thumbs up

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
The Asia trip could possibly have yielded a huge natural gas deal with a 1200 mile pipeline from Alaska. However, it allegedly could die before it even manifests unless the State takes some initiative to work on the infrastructure to make it happen.

Bloomberg

China took steps toward its first investment in U.S. liquefied natural gas as one of its energy giants agreed to advance a $43 billion project that’s been years in discussion and already sidelined by American majors.

China Petrochemical Corp., known as Sinopec Group, signed a joint development agreement with Alaska Gasline Development Corp. on the plan to pipe gas from the state’s northern shore to a proposed liquefaction terminal in the south, where it would be shipped abroad. The state of Alaska, China Investment Corp. and the Bank of China Ltd. also signed the agreement.

Well lets hope these deals go through for our benefit.

edit on 11-11-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

I'm not surprised, if for no other reason than the success of his ME trip. He has a mixture of statesmanship tempered with clarity of position and intent.

Yeah. He does pretty good as long as he keeps to his written script.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Careful, your flirting with a near compliment here......

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Surely you mean Mr. teleprompter in chief himself?

www.youtube.com...

The stuttering when his teleprompter has a glitch is priceless. Bunch of "okie dokie" indeed.

www.youtube.com...

Or my personal favorite, speaking to a bunch of sixth graders reading from a teleprompter.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I actually saw Trump at a big rally early on in the election. It was like a rock concert.

edit on 13-11-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

top topics

join