It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush hurts Democratic states on purpose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Bush cuts hit Democratic states, analysis finds
By Susan Milligan, Globe Staff | February 12, 2005

WASHINGTON -- Massachusetts and other traditionally Democratic states would see their share of federal grant money shrink under President Bush's 2006 budget, compared to Republican states in the South and West, according to a Globe analysis of funding projections compiled by the White House budget office.

With the proposal to eliminate or reduce funding for home-heating assistance, the Northeast would be especially hard hit by the president's budget-cutting, said Senator Jon Corzine, Democrat of New Jersey

www.boston.com... ticles/2005/02/12/bush_cuts_hit_democratic_states_

More insanity. Red states will get the benefits and Blue states will get next to nothing. Many people in the north east need help in winter months to be able to heat their homes.- I used to pay $350.00 a month 2 years ago in oil heat and this has more than doubled now.
Be cold and miserable, you didnt vote for me.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Let me try the link again...www.boston.com... ws/nation/washington/articles/2005/02/12/bush_cuts_hit_democratic_states_analysis_finds/

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The result is that the highest percentage increases in state and local grant money would go to Arkansas, North Carolina, Arizona, and Missouri, while New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Hawaii, and Vermont would be among the states with the smallest increases. Massachusetts -- with a projected 1.9 percent increase -- is tied for 35th, while liberal-leaning California and Washington state (along with conservative-leaning North Dakota) would see a reduction in federal grants next year.

Are those part of the bible belt? I tell you our local base here is getting millions from the budget.

And people love bush here. But we have one of the highest povety leves and unemployment.

And that is ok. Bush is sending millions.

The poor people they don't have a clue do they.

The employment in the base is for anybody but the the poor.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
And this is a surprise how? It's Bush I would be surprised if he helped the North. Although, he is just setting up the republicans to be hated even more. i have no worries, in a red state.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I tell you what my husband came home and said to me "what is wrong with this people.....they talk about bush like he is some kind of divine entity and is the best think in the world"

In the other hand the people he is talking about are no on the very educated site and they are all fox channel fans.

Brainwashing if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Democrats think that Bush is stupid. But once again he proves them wrong. Reward states that vote for you, and punish the ones that don't. This is brilliant! With this strategy, Republicans will be in power for a long, long time. And yes that is a good thing!

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yes, by pissing on 50million plus people that makes great strategy. Anyways, didn't see Clinton pissing on states that didn't vote for him.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Bush no more targets Blue states than he rewards Red states. Ever thought that maybe the blue states have higher crime, higher unemployment, more governmental restrictions, more lawyers chasing ambulances and more fools making voting decisions based emotions instead of logical thought processes to cause these issues you are fearful about?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Democrats think that Bush is stupid. But once again he proves them wrong. Reward states that vote for you, and punish the ones that don't. This is brilliant! With this strategy, Republicans will be in power for a long, long time. And yes that is a good thing!
By screwing the blue states? brilliant? And the blue states are not part of the United States of America any longer, i presume? Its people with beleif such as yours that are bringing down this country every day. You are nuts.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Are you sure we are going to have a country after bush finish with it in the next 4 years.

He is running this country the way he has run his failed businesses.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaganwasourgreatest
Bush no more targets Blue states than he rewards Red states. Ever thought that maybe the blue states have higher crime, higher unemployment, more governmental restrictions, more lawyers chasing ambulances and more fools making voting decisions based emotions instead of logical thought processes to cause these issues you are fearful about?

Wow, you must know how to identify Democratic voters huh?

Thats some funny stuff m8!

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

By screwing the blue states? brilliant? And the blue states are not part of the United States of America any longer, i presume? Its people with beleif such as yours that are bringing down this country every day. You are nuts.

It is brilliant! By solidifying the Red States, thereby ensuring Republican Presidents for decades to come, the Blue States mean nothing. Maybe the Blue States will come around after a while, then they can join in on the fun!

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Uh, I think the south/red states have higher unemployment, not the north. They also have ahigher rate of divorce and abortions and teen pregnancy in the south/red states.

Logic? Like hey! So I was president for over 8 months, blame clinton for 9/11 even though I was told OBL was going to attack with airplanes, was given documents telling me he was goinjg to attack. SO I've been president for 4 years, blame clinton for NK getting nukes. Yeah, great logic.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
No doubt you are right. even in red states we have Democrats...hum how many babies can will kill in the name of convenience? I wish they would just move to Cali or Boston where those good Catholics like Kerry prey on the public school, union educated Marxists that share your hatred for our President. Look at this way, 4 years from now maybe you can have Howard ""duh" duck Dean to represent you.

By the way guinea pigs are cool! rabbits too when the attack Carter

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Reaganwasourgreatest]

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Reaganwasourgreatest]

new topics

top topics

join