It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbed at gunpoint by 2, 14 year old girls...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I was not offended in the least

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I did that’s just the dull part of the story as I never heard anything back
edit on 11-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

You sound like the kinda of person who wishs stuff would happen , then piss your pants when it does.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yah, street smarts. Spotting a Mark, polished to a fine edge. They had you pegged as having some cash, probably seen it previously. They ratcheted up their come-on until it became clear you weren't going to give it up peacefully. Working in tandem, one distracts you on one side, while the other snags the cash, then when you grab her wrist and won't let go, the other (while you're distracted), gives you the "Click"- look over here finale. You probably wouldn't have even seen the gun at all if you had let go of her.

Like I said, they made sure you eventually made the 'right' choice.

Lucky you.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I don’t know man.

These 14 year olds screamed fearless for sure.. but seasoned veterans, they did not..

Lol

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Could have been worse. You could have been robbed by 14 two year old girls.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I don’t know man.

These 14 year olds screamed fearless for sure.. but seasoned veterans, they did not..

Lol

Never read Oliver Twist? Or reviewed what happened during the Olympics in Brazil?

Professional gangs of thieves, coached and controlled by pimp like cretins...

Your robber girls had a different modus operandi. Sweet talking you into a place of vulnerability and using a gun because they lack the strength of a man to strong arm.

I watched a gang of thieves operate on a crowd outside a concert venue in San Francisco. Five toughs move thru the line of people waiting to get in, one of them asks nice for a wallet and if refused, the other four jump out of the crowd and beat him senseless. Then the first guy takes the wallet anyway.

Give it up or get stomped.
edit on 12-11-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I don’t get it lol

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Off topic but I was waiting tables at a red lobster , when a professional crew of car stereo theieves hit 12 cars in the back parking lot during lunch rush..

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

No wonder they kill thieves usually when caught in Brazil.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Off topic but I was waiting tables at a red lobster , when a professional crew of car stereo theieves hit 12 cars in the back parking lot during lunch rush..

Not off topic. I knew of a car thief ring, they stole cars from car dealerships, loaded them into a moving van and drove them across town where they chopped them up for parts resale, hiding the remains in 'thirty footer' steel recycle dumpsters.

The cops could never figure out what happened to the cars, as far as they knew they vanished. Usually, stripped car bodies are eventually found, but in a steel recycle bin they are transported to steel yards, dumped and then loaded onto trains for transport to out of country refineries.

It was a good racket while it lasted, they only got caught because they got greedy one night and stole one too many cars from a certain dealership, then drove it straight to the warehouse instead of transporting in a box truck. The dealer had been waiting for them to show up in the middle of the night, saw them take the car and quietly shadowed them to the shop, called the cops and... busted.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

No wonder they kill thieves usually when caught in Brazil.

You mean vigilante justice? They steal because theres more poverty there. The Olympic village was prime pickings.

Be-bopping tourists were warned not to display their valuables , in 'Public'.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join