It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbed at gunpoint by 2, 14 year old girls...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This happened years ago.. when I was 17...but Its a good story so I figured I would share it.

Ok, so me and 2 co-workers (1male, 1female) we’re leaving work at the Shoneys in downtown Jackson, MS. The one right next to the Colosseum...

There was a Wafflehouse right next door so we decided to grab a bite to eat before we all went home. It was late.. maybe 11 or midnight.

As we crossed the parking lot there was a geo-metro just stack full of people.. There had to be 7 or 8+ people all shoved in there because people were sitting on laps in both the front and back seats.

Some one in the car asked me for 2$ , but I blew them off and we all went inside and sat down.

We hadn’t been sitting there for 2 min when 2 fairly cute 13-16 year old girls walked in.

(Obviously I didn’t ask their ages, but I was 17 and remember thinking they were noticeably too young for me)

The girls approached the table playfully giggling with each other and said..

“You two are cute.”

Then they asked the one girl at the table if my friend was her boyfriend.

She replied no.

Then they asked her if I was her boyfriend and again she replied no.

All 3 of us thought it was funny and were kinda willing to play along.

After confirming that I wasn’t “taken”, one of the girls slipped into the booth next to me. Then said something like,

“Your cute you should come with us.”

The whole situation just oozed with comic appeal , so I play along and with one girl on each elbow. We laughingly head to the door.

By the time we were actually exiting the restaurant, I felt the joke had kinda played out...

So I said something along the lines of ,

“It’s been fun ladies , y’all have a great night!”

At which time the girl on my right , quickly jammed her hand into my front right pocket. I reflexively grabbed her one hand with both of mine, trapping it in my empty front pocket.

With my attention on the one girl, her accomplice went for my left front pocket witch actually held the 60$ I had made from that night’s shift.

about the time she is pulling my cash from my front left pocket. I realize my mistake and I release the one girl and grab the other by the wrist that is holding my 60$. My attentionfully on the girl holding my cash, my free hand darts to the money itself and I am JUST about to rip the 60$ from her grasp when I hear a mechanical sounding “click” to behind me..

I don’t know how, but it was like I instinctively knew what that “click” was and froze..

Then I slowly turn my head to the girl I had forgotten in my dash to reclaim my 60$, To see the scary end of some form of snub nosed revolver, pointed directly at my head.

I released the girl holding my money and the money itself, put my hands up and slowly backed into the wafflehouse without saying another word..

Now hindsight I have come to realize a few things...

A) If they had pulled the gun on me and demanded my money, I likely do not give it to them and just slowly back into the Waffle House with my hands raised... I don’t think those girls would have shot me in front of all those witnesses as I backed away. That said, 14 year olds are not known for their mental competency so I might be wrong and be dead lol..

BUT IF I HAD ATTACKED HER FRIEND AND CONTINUED TO TRY AND TAKE THE MONEY FROM HER.......

I think she blows my flipping head off...

B) If I had won the encounter with the girls the 8-12 people in the geo metro get out and beat me to a bloody pulp.. as hind sight I am pretty sure they were all together.

C) I would not trade that story for my 60$ back!!

:p

edit on 11-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

C) I would not trade that story for my 60$ back!!

As in, best 60 bucks you ever got 'screwed' out of?

You did the right thing. You life is not in your wallet.

She wouldn't have splattered your brains, but might have shot you in the leg so you drop the money and can't chase them.

Very clever vixens, obviously experienced in their craft.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Crazy robbery story. Glad that's all that happened.

I once saw a guy shot in the face with a shotgun during a robbery, close enough that I had to throw my shoes away afterwards. Also had a woman wave a stun gun in my face and try to drag me into an alley where her friends were waiting one night after work in San Francisco. I've had a gun in my face more times than I can remember off hand.

Growing up in America. Lmao.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have to agree, that was money well spent!

I wonder where those girls/women are now, did they continue their wayward behavior?

Really a good story, $60. then was probably a lot too. heheh

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I had totally forgotten about Geo's. Haven't seen one in years.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

My guess was brave but stupid teens, trying to win the approval of the people accompanying her in the geo metro...

I don’t think they would want to be viewed as backing down.

It was a well orcastrate day scam.. except not sure how they guessed what pocket I kept my money in.. maybe they had seen me at shoney’s waiting tables.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

No telling.. I’ve got 2 more that are just as good..

I’ve only been robbed/ gun pulled 3 times and EVERYONE of them was a great story lol..

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You didn't call the cops, report a robbery or give a description? What would happen to the next guy they tried to rob who didn't have the temperament you did?

TBH your reaction to this makes you sound like a part of the problem.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
you seriously need to pay more attention to your surroundings. Been robbed at gunpoint three times?? That's actually really pathetic. The only two times I have been shot at I had to shoot back. No money lost, and I found the a-holes unarmed three months later anyways. Now that is a story, but I cannot divulge the ending, fifth amendment and all.

I kinda wished you would have done some mcguyvering , took the revolver and shot all of the violent criminals involved including the clown posse in the Geo.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Face it, it could have turned out worse if they pulled that gun on you out in the parking lot and you said no. It is easy to take money off a dead body. They figured they could get away with it, they were juveniles. The courts would not put them in prison for robbing someone at fourteen years old.

My question, how did they know you had that money with you? Were they friends of someone where you worked and knew you got paid? You were young, they probably would not rob you unless you flashed the money or they knew you had it. A seventeen year old usually does not have that much money, older people usually have much more.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
8-12 ppl in a Geo Metro?

LOL

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
8-12 ppl in a Geo Metro?

LOL

If you've never fit a couple dozen (or more, why not?) people into a Metro, you've never truly lived!

Personally, I liked the part where he ditched his co-workers with two "fairly cute girls" for "comic appeal."

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Closest I been is 8 people in an Eagle Talon. There were limbs everywhere! Was never stupid enough to attempt a violent crime being packed like sardines though.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
8-12 ppl in a Geo Metro?

LOL

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's a different situation. Those clowns are trained professionals.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

It' s just what it sounded like to me.

Being robbed by a veritable clown car.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We have frequently dismissed the "scary clown" concept as fiction and phobia..

But, maybe they were right all along.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

A) If they had pulled the gun on me and demanded my money, I likely do not give it to them and just slowly back into the Waffle House with my hands raised... I don’t think those girls would have shot me in front of all those witnesses as I backed away. That said, 14 year olds are not known for their mental competency so I might be wrong and be dead lol..

BUT IF I HAD ATTACKED HER FRIEND AND CONTINUED TO TRY AND TAKE THE MONEY FROM HER.......

I think she blows my flipping head off...

At least you didn't proposition them, as you would probably still be in jail... (Sarc)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It' s just what it sounded like to me.

Being robbed by a veritable clown car.

I totally agree. I said it because, how often does one get to say "those clowns" while referring to actual clowns? Usually it's meant as an insult

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Yeah, well, I'm jumping in and out of things while half watching a football game and doing laundry, so don't mind me. My attention is divided and I'm going to miss things at the moment.

Carry on!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join