It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of Saudi officials arrested over the weekend…and their ties to Podesta Group

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Ok...

I have stayed away from this circus. But things seem to be coming together. That said:

Can someone please walk me though all of this in an OBJECTIVE fashion.

I've been too focused on other things in my life to really focus on this story and give it much attention. Mostly the usual partisan stuff of insane accusations against each other is what kept me away.

But if something is happening...What?

Give me a time line here folks. I'm asking someone to actually hold my hand on this, because I've never been so confused about what is happening in this country with regard to the presidency than I am today.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Ok...

I have stayed away from this circus. But things seem to be coming together. That said:

Can someone please walk me though all of this in an OBJECTIVE fashion.

I've been too focused on other things in my life to really focus on this story and give it much attention. Mostly the usual partisan stuff of insane accusations against each other is what kept me away.

But if something is happening...What?

Give me a time line here folks. I'm asking someone to actually hold my hand on this, because I've never been so confused about what is happening in this country with regard to the presidency than I am today.

I dont think anyone wants to hold your hand on this. It took all of us about an hour to read through the main topics on 4chan, tweets and related YT vids.

Do some basic research man.

This one is worth it.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I avoid 4chan for good reason.

So far I have yet to see anything resembling objectivity when it comes to this issue.

I've seen a whole lot of accusations, but not really how its all connected or even why.

Most of this has so far had the same feel as every other conspiracy theory. That's been my impression thus far. That's why I'm asking for objective aid here.

At the very least provide a link to an objective source where this information is condensed.
edit on 11 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

What piqued my interest that this is maybe not some hoaxie-doofus on 4-chan is the '+++' incident.

Specifically, this person 'Q' gives the appearance of being very close to Trump. And a tweet from Trump ending in '+++,' seems to confirm it (or confirm he is keeping up with 'Q' at 4-chan and approves of the message).

Anyway, that was enough to get me to entertain this. Whether it's real or fake...pans out or doesn't...it's a tantalizing way to let my mind wander.

IOW, if that piques your interest, too, then dig in so you can decide for yourself.
edit on 11/11/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
A little good news!

11/9

edit on 11-11-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Fine, I'll bite.

Got a link to the 4 chan thread?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Fine, I'll bite.

Got a link to the 4 chan thread?

Here is a compilation thread at red dit with links: Link

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Thanks that's all I wanted.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

So this Q person states that Trump is going to declare Martial Law? Seems legit.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Can someone please walk me though all of this in an OBJECTIVE fashion

Saudi royals having a power struggle, and Trump approves.

That's all that can be said objectively at this time.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
a reply to: elementalgrove

So this Q person states that Trump is going to declare Martial Law? Seems legit.

I admit...if legit, there is a potential martial law & civil unrest element to this that casts a dark shadow.

edit on 11/11/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I don't think it's legit. These things never happen, and I've been through enough of these type stories. Clinton, Bush, and Obama were going to declare martial law, arrest "patriots", throw them in FEMA camps, stockpile 30,000 guillotines and 500,000 coffins, cancel elections, take away citizens' guns, etc.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
But Trump is the only one crazy enough to actually do it. I wouldn't be surprised. Once business has their taxes drastically cut they will be able to overpower whatever small amount of resistance they have in government and enslave us.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
But Trump is the only one crazy enough to actually do it. I wouldn't be surprised. Once business has their taxes drastically cut they will be able to overpower whatever small amount of resistance they have in government and enslave us.

Not Trump.

It's the Swamp State !!

The deep swimmers.

The International Purveyors of Eternal Debt.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I admit...if legit, there is a potential martial law & civil unrest element to this that casts a dark shadow.
I think its more a matter of a degree of martial law that needs to be understood and for good reasons . Remember how ISIS popped out of no where when it was decided to do so . What the Q series seems to know and suggest is that if push comes to shove that that is what will happen here . Not to the extent that it did over there but just as brutal . Knowing this means you should also expect it and not freak out when it does . TPTB will play this for all that their worth and we really don't need to find ourselves in the middle of their mobs ... +++
edit on 11-11-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
House of Bush, House of Saud: The Secret Relationship Between the World's Two Most Powerful Dynasties

en.wikipedia.org...

You anti Hillary people are insane, or just ignorant.

Bush's& Clinton's have been in cahoots, together and with Saudi Arabia, since before 9/11.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Bush's& Clinton's have been in cahoots, together and with Saudi Arabia, since before 9/11.
That just made me think that getting rid of the co conspirators will allow them to avoid being prosecuted personally . I think . Its like a large group of Saudi princes Arkinsided at once .
edit on 11-11-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Trump at a campaign rally in Alabama, 2015, talking about Saudi Arabia: "“They are buying apartments and properties from me. They spend $40-50 million. I am supposed to hate them? I love them very much.”
Guess that's one way to run a foreign policy.
edit on 11-11-2017 by Regnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Regnor

That's hardly expose grade. There's a different between customers, and interlocked families with broad international geopolitical Disaster Capitalism business interests. No?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

How are the Bushs and Clintons "interlocked families with broad international geopolitical Disaster Capitalism business interests"? Trump has done business with the Saudis for at least 20 years. How is that different? Is it because you hate the Clintons and Bush and like Trump?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join