It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporations merging are becoming the one world government

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

True, true so very true. Full-speed ahead to the "Symphony of Destruction."

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I tend to agree and the real problem is governments have been used by the corporations to control the people instead of the other way around. Corporations have all the benefits of citizens with none of the responsibilities or liabilities. Not only that but they are citizens of multiple countries at once and using their vast wealth have bought up not only the governments but the press and media to ensure only the narrative they want getting out does.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How do you take care of the vinyl wrappers?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Armor All.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Preach on.

They havent even had the liberals in their way this decade, as such their conquest has been nothing but a turkey shoot.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

All you say about corporate power and domination is true -- and well known. This is why corporations were originally given only temporary incorporation charters for public works projects that benefited the people as a whole... not to benefit a few private parties/interests at the expense of the many. It is also why we once enforced anti-trust and anti-monopoly laws. Most people understand the issue of unfair taxes as the root of the Revolution. Fewer people understand it was the corporate government collusion for ultimate power and control over people and money that was the root problem; the tax was only a means to that end.

It is exactly that shift in the balance of power and control -- the exact opposite of a free market -- which causes the problems we see today... that convinces the people that we need corporations more than they need us. It is government that has enabled and empowered corporate interests (in furtherance of their own interests) that make us dependent on corporations. How often have we been told that we never got a job from a poor man? That may or may not be true for some... but I've gotten a job from a poor woman: Me. I have skills and I can market them all by my lonesome AS LONG AS THE GOVERNMENT STAYS THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY! But corporations can't have that competition... and the government can't have that kind of independence and self-sufficiency.

We're being conditioned to be corporate slaves who live to work and serve government interests... not sovereign citizens who work to live and serve their own interests.

From where I'm sitting, there are three things that must be done to return the balance of power to the citizen:

1. End incorporation charters -- there is absolutely nothing "free" market about special entitlements and privileges granted by government to legal fictional entities. At the very least, reform the process to benefit the people.
2. End the income tax on personal earned income. The fruits of our labor -- our blood, sweat, and tears -- is ours and ours alone. The government has no right to demand they get paid first, or that we must jump through any of their hoops (permits, licenses, certifications, etc.) to make a living and a life for ourselves.
3. Free vocational education for all students so they are prepared to make a living for themselves as adults.

Empowering the people to be as independent, self-sufficient and resourceful as possible is the only way to return the power to the people. When people can take care of themselves, they don't need government -- or anyone.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1

The Stanford Experiment illustrated a point you made quite nicely. That experiment lasted only around a week before it had to be stopped.

Imagine if you were born and raised at the top of society how you would feel about the lower classes.

The Stanford Prison Experiment also illustrated the point that the ones who most vehemently oppose such individuals are typically the failed psychopaths who would behave identically to those they rail against if they were on that other side of the coin.
edit on 11-11-2017 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
And yet, here we are. Again. Time after time.

We could fully return to the constitution and bill of rights but we would be back in this same spot within a 100 years. Maybe even faster now with technology. You could build a completely new system and somehow we would arrive back at this spot.

Middle class was a brief anomaly. We are simply returning to overwhelming corruption again, before it collapses itself and we start anew. Maybe there is a core group of people out there for which this never resets and they are outside of the system, but for the majority of people, they are tied to this wheel.

Why does this cycle perpetuate? If you were able to get your utopia, how would you prevent it from corruption? If your utopia is still valuing and worshiping money, just spreading it over the population instead of being in concentration, how do you ensure that money doesn't end up in concentration again?

You would need a completely new value system. You would have to change the populace 1st. What other way is there?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The end game is a Brave New World style consumerist society mixed with elements of 1984. Already we are seeing signs of this as shown in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hum saw this guys prediction 2004 the much much more is very true today and the connections are on and on.

My original prediction: Posted by Urgo at December 16, 2004 11:31 PM
For the past year now I've been predicting that within the next ten Google will 'take over the world'. Most people I tell this two think I'm crazy and this will never happen saying that Google is the best company ever and they will never turn evil. I tend to disagree. Let me take just a few minutes to explain why I think this, and then at the bottom of this entry is a link to a flash video I found today with someone else thinking the same thing.

Facts - Google owns: - Google is the most used search engine - Gmail, while maybe not the most used email provider (maybe it is now?) it is definitely the most highly desired -
Orkut, while mostly blown over now is still a thriving social network site - Google News is viewed as a #1 news site for many people -
Blogger is one of the leading blog sites and blogs are all over the news these days - Keyhole offers a satalite imageing service -
Google Desktop Search - Google Adsense - probably the most widly used advertising on the web these days (used even on this website although I haven't seen any return yet) - And much much more, plus all the things normal people like myself have come up with such as the random google image in the right sidebar.

googleworlddomination.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
phuck them.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
The way we have such extreme wealth inequality in this country and the World is going to lead to millions of deaths by acts of hate and violence by leadership. Plus killing people en masse is hugely profitable! The HUGE profits the CEOs are looking for are not going to come from selling gum to workers making poverty wages.

The government is NOT the problem because corporations ARE the government. Corporations are the problem!

Why do we let this happen?

It should equanimity for all humans first;
Mine-mine-mine, greedy individuals next;
And non-human entities last.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I don't think random people from successful corporations/businesses just come together to form a (world) government.

A world government has existed for a long long time (just not the entire world) but big chunk.

It has been highly organized and formed already for a long time and descends from Rome and the Holy Roman Empire, and probably even before that.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The government is NOT the problem because corporations ARE the government. Corporations are the problem!

Neither government nor corporations are the problem. People are the problem, because people ARE the corporations.

I wouldn't be too concerned about any form of consolidated 'order', whether it be the NWO, or some individual nation's totalitarian centralized government. The consolidation of power (both political and/or financial) can only reach a certain point before reaching critical mass.

Think of nuclear fission. Once critical mass is reached, there is an explosive discharge. Now apply the same principle to people. Once the consolidation of power, money, and indoctrination reaches critical mass, there will be socio-political fission. What does that look like? War. It is a necessary 'autoimmune' response designed to re-establish geopolitical equilibrium.

When the nations want nothing more than to rise up and kill each other, then they must do so, that the saplings of the next generation can emerge triumphantly from the ashes of reckless stupidity.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
inter-nationalists are the problem. they come in all races btw

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

It has been highly organized and formed already for a long time and descends from Rome and the Holy Roman Empire, and probably even before that.

Rumor says they may have originated in Ancient Egypt.
edit on 11/12/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Glad to see someone can watch a ball rolling along the ground and by looking that where it came from develop a resoanble idea of where its heading.

I think somone once said that in order to predict the future we must first all study history.

We all know Robots will take over all manufacturing within a blink of an eye when they have go them to that point. We all know this will dramatically elimiate vast numbers of jobs.

Considering they are able to conduct personal survielance of various sorts, gather ever more data on of every person in the western world, analysise and cross data match and use the knowledge thereby leanred, they can control every individual in the western world to whatever extent they want to.

With that control they can eliminate all resistance from the masses almost before it has even began in anymeaninfull way.

I think we can conclude they will be able depopulate the word down to whatever number they want using vaccines because they are near perfect weapon.

The speed at which all western countries are sliding into the great big back hole of tyrrany is now increasing as it get closeer to the rim of the hole.

Sudden death so we do not expereince what is coming may be a blessing .

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
It's been the same for thousands of years,those who have the money control the masses,not unlike organized religion another corporation,all leaders are puppets of the rich,and have been thru history,and they also control history

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
It's been the same for thousands of years,those who have the money control the masses,not unlike organized religion another corporation,all leaders are puppets of the rich,and have been thru history,and they also control history

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Funny how most are more interested in talking about who is their favorite puppet, rather than how we have all been fooled by the theater.
Seems like they are also controlling the discussion, and we sheepishly follow their narrative.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join