It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11-11 Just another day?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I don't do predictions really, but today is 11-11 and to some people, has significant meaning. Does anyone feel something might happen today?
edit on 11-11-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Two passes at the Crap Table?

Sol will rise in the East...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

'Something might happen', because of the Calender?

Only people saying stuff like that are young and naive, nothing bad has happened to them yet.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

It's armistice day here in the UK and commonwealth nations, a very solemn and special day to remember our fallen veterans.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I don't do predictions really, but today is 11-11 and to some people, has significant meaning. Does anyone feel something might happen today?

Yeah. Same thing as yesterday. Even a broken clock is right twice a day

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Additionally? It was more interesting on 11-11-2011 at 11:11 am/pm. (nothing happening then either).

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
11/11/1918 saw the official end of World War One.
Based on that precedent, you ought to be expecting something good.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
11-11-17 is my Birthday if it matters. Happy Birthday to me.....

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Are you 100 years old sir???!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TJames

It's armistice day here in the UK and commonwealth nations, a very solemn and special day to remember our fallen veterans.

Well, its armistice day in the Uk atleast, Australias a commonwealth nation and I've never heard of it.

Anyway... the 11th of November ended 4 hours ago in Eastern Australia, so I'll give you all the hot tip... Nothing happens!

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Nope,not just another day.

It is Remembrance/Veterans Day here in Canada.
At 11:11am on the 11th day of the 11th month,we take a moment of silence.
Lest we forget.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: TJames

Well, its armistice day in the Uk atleast, Australias a commonwealth nation and I've never heard of it.

Anyway... the 11th of November ended 4 hours ago in Eastern Australia, so I'll give you all the hot tip... Nothing happens!

Apologies, I had thought it was the same in Australia. As a member above stated, I knew it was the case in Canada...shouldn't have assumed you guys remember the 11th hour of the eleventh day as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I was at the silence when the maroons fired 11am at the cenotaph in town today, it was powerful, not a vehicle moving and thousands of people in immaculate silence...only the sound of birds.
Yes, today was significant in my community

ETA
On a side note, the two minute silence in my town is massively influential to the behaviour of even troublesome folk. 11am on the 11th day of the 11th month is possibly the only time of the year millions of people in the UK contemplate in silence together. It is shared by all (in my town), if only because anyone breaking the silence would probably be lynched.
Silent, just thinking about tragic and needless loss of fellow humans caused by the people at the top.

When I stand with my fellow townsfolk every year I feel a deep connection with my fellow citizens which I don’t generally feel for the other 364 days of the year. It is special in many more ways than just remembering those lost who fought for the causes of people far removed from the average citizen.

…average citizens, who stand in silence in their thousands in my town every year, 11/11 is a special day in my world when for the only two minutes of the year everyone shares a moment of communal thought.

edit on 11-11-2017 by TJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TJames

Nah, no need for an apology, I actually just learned something...

I guess Australia just defers from other Commonweath countries in that respect. We have our remembrance day on the 25th of April and call it ANZAC day.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Ah cheers...I'd heard of ANZAC day, just had a search about it and learned something new today myself

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
No

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
11-11-17 is my Birthday if it matters. Happy Birthday to me.....

Happy Birthday and Veterans Day!

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

11-11 is a significant date to me. The bulk of it has to do with my attachment to sacred geometry, and this day is usually a heavy day of reflection and alignment for myself.

Aside from that, I fall on the side of skeptic or wishing for increased distance of those that outwardly express a change or prediction of events. Even if one envisions future events at all or in ways that are beyond predictable, one will most often find that they care to not to be bonded to the karmic repercussions of what events actually unfold.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

It is a questionable day isn't it though, why did TPTB decide the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th to officially end WW1?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TJames

Sure, it is not uncommon at all to secure dates and numbers to choices of life. Sometimes, it's just a simple way to count from a point... other times it may have some hidden meaning. For instance, I chose to wake up on 1-1-2000 and forego smoking cigarettes from that point forward... it was just a measure to be able to measure the distance of time that I have quit smoking.

the '1' is important to me, because the '1' represents the 'male' aspects of life. The '0' is important to me, because the '0' represents the 'female'. The '1' establishes the life within the given environment, while the '0' establishes the reproduction and sustenance aspects of life... generally speaking of course. It's no coincidence that even these discussions here are controlled by a sequenced chain of 1's and 0's.

Words are nothing more than opinion... math is the only true language of the world
edit on 11-11-2017 by ttobban because: wrong reply recipient

top topics

<<   2 >>

join