It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious SEALED Temple Door NO ONE Can Open: Last Door of Padmanabhaswamy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Located in Kerala India. Named as the richest Temple in the world and covered with gold. Amongst other artifacts, gold coins were found into the billions and possibly even trillions, with it's primary Deity being Vishnu.

Beneath the Temple of unknown age, are six volts. Only five were found open and filled with gold coins and gem stones. He coins dating back to 200 BC possibly longer. Only one volt remains sealed to this day.

A five minute video revals their findings. An amazing find at that.

No UFOs here. My interest is in the sealed door, and what lies behind it. Like the Sphinx, and the sealed western door in Jerusalem could there be something hidden not meant to be found until the end of the times?

The Mysterious SEALED Temple Door NO ONE Can Open: Last Door of Padmanabhaswamy

Leaving the Question, what's hidden behind Volt B?

The door to such a vault can only be opened by a highly erudite ‘SADHUS’ who are familiar with the knowledge of extricating “NAGA BANDHNAM” by chanting a very sacred and difficult “GARUDA MANTRA”.

According to the legends, if anyone tries to force open this door ,which has “NAGA BANDHAN” on it, then catastrophes are likely to occur throughout the world.

Vedic Astrologers of India tried to open the door, but they were unable to open the door by chanting the secret “GARUDA MANTA”. If this mantra is chanted properly by some Sadhu, the automatically opens up without any human effort needed to open it. Adding to the belief that Garuda drives away mighty serpents from our way.

edit on 11-11-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
It be should added that apparently some are against the opening of the vault, so I doubt it's because no-one can open it

Additionally, if I remember correctly, there is a written account from the 1930's of people gaining access years before, and I paraphrase but they were said to "run away in fear after encountering a vault of cobras", which I find hard to believe as how would the cobras have survived in a sealed vault

edit on -216002017-11-11T04:54:42-06:000000004230201742112017Sat, 11 Nov 2017 04:54:42 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Opening that door will be like opening Pandoras box.. :p
There are many strange occurrences surrounding this temple.
I was actually going to do a large in depth thread regarding it, I had already started to write and gather pictures.

Nevermind though..

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

It may be some legend of an ancient curse they've been told to Instill fear in the locals. Something to sway their curiosity away from the area. That's my thought on it. I'm sure certain other authorities have already accessed parts of it by now though.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Pandora's Box might very well be explosive..

Add any articles, photos and thoughts here if you want. No sense wasting good material if you've already gathered it. It's a topic of interest for me as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
There's a lot of mystery around the vedas and the gods of old with their flying machines. Speculation at best remains as to vault b. That is until it's opened up properly. Let's just hope it's not a nuclear triggered device set to go off should it be opened.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

There are many strange occurrences surrounding this temple.

Sounds interesting. Really like to read that, so why not post it?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Maybe it's the storage depot for the Brahmastra and all the remaining Hindu deity super weapons. Or the drive package of a Vimana lol.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I'd like to know more about the strange occurrences you speak of. Sounds interesting!
Without further info I'm thinking leaving the last vault sealed is OK.
Some mysteries are meant to be left.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Some Facts about the Temple:

On the bequest of the Supreme Court of India the seven member committee in the presence of the Head Trustee of Travencore Trust of Sri Anantha Padmanabha Swamy temple at Tiruvananthapur in Kerala have opened the six secret vaults.

They have discovered under 20 feet of the ground approximately $ 22 BILLION (6000CrX22= Rs 1,32,000 Cr)WORTH OF HIGHLY VALUABLE GOLD in the form of, diamond jewelry, golden utensils, weapons, golden idols, golden elephants idols and diamond necklaces having 500 kilograms weight and 18 feet length and bags full of golden coins of different nations, including NAPOLEON and ITALIAN coins in the last one week. With this Sri Anantha Padmanabha Swamy of Tiruvnanthapuram has emerged the richest God on the earth.

Chambers:

The temple management authorities were aware of the existence of six vaults. They are situated very close to the middle of the temple on its western side just below where the deity is placed.

For documentation purposes, these vaults have been designated as vaults A, B, C, D, E and F.

Subsequently, two more vaults have been identified and they have been designated as vaults G and H.

Four vaults C, D, E, and F, are in the custody of the temple priests and have been/are opened at least eight times every year and the contents stored in them are routinely taken out for use on special ceremonial occasions.As per the orders of the Supreme Court of India, a court appointed committee opened the vaults on 30 June 2011 and entered vault A.

They unlocked an iron grille and a heavy wooden door, then removed a granite slab from the floor. Beneath, five or six steps led to a small, dark room which stored the treasure. The various items found scattered everywhere, They were not arranged systematically. There were baskets, earthen pots, copper pots, all containing valuable objects. It took about 12 days to carry the treasure outside, and to take an inventory of it.

Vault B has not been opened presumable for centuries. The Supreme Court appointed committee members opened the metal-grille door to Vault B, and discovered a sturdy wooden door just behind it. They opened this door as well, and encountered a third door, made of iron, which was jammed shut. The observers considered forcing their way in, but deemed this improper; they decided to hire a locksmith. Then, in mid-July, before the locksmith came, the royal family got an injunction from the Supreme Court against opening vault B.Vaults G and H also remain closed for centuries believably as of May 2016, but have been opened in late 1800′s and it also had valuables which have been documented that time.

The main vault or the seventh vault is Vault B.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kountzero
Maybe it's the storage depot for the Brahmastra and all the remaining Hindu deity super weapons. Or the drive package of a Vimana lol.

The latter would be preferable.lol.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If they open the last door the mystery would be gone and the tourism money would dry up. They will never open that thing.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Or the world would go boom triggering the next apocalypse. Maybe.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I love the idea of the mystery behind the door. Who doesn't like a good ol' mystery to research? Like the Sphinx & the great Pyramid, it captures the imagination. I think though curiousity will prevail and it will be opened eventually.
This is why I still come to ATS. Stories like these always fascinate me.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

Thanks for commenting.

Any ideas on what it might be? I'm seriously thinking something of a trigger. I may take a look online to see if anyone's tried remote viewing inside it yet. Could get interesting!

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

There are better ways to find out what is inside without opening it.

GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar) used horizontally would work perfectly in this instance.

X-ray technology, although a little more invasive, would also work.

Neither would require opening the vault(s).

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Just my educated guess here.

If that is a Temple for Vishnu, whom the Nagi love very much, one will probably find THE Kali after getting past the Nagi. After getting past Kali, you'll meet The Destroyer; Shiva.

Game over.

I have a little experience with the Nagi here :. Where are the real Rosicrucians

Edit below.
At the end of the Kali Yuga, when they have learned their lesson will the priests be allowed to open the door safely.

edit on 11-11-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
If they open the last door the mystery would be gone and the tourism money would dry up. They will never open that thing.

Exactly! It's an iron door, we have the technology to open any iron doors, it's just kept shut due to superstition and the money coming from tourism and believers.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
There seem to be a number of scandals involving temple priests opening and operating offshore bank accounts and swiss bank accounts.

It's possible they don't want to open the last vault because they know the contents have already been laundered overseas.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
There seem to be a number of scandals involving temple priests opening and operating offshore bank accounts and swiss bank accounts.

It's possible they don't want to open the last vault because they know the contents have already been laundered overseas.

Plot twist!!!

The temple IS the offshore account of the rich. It's a muggle version of Gringott's bank!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join