It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random thought... Amazon or disney?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
So ive been thinking with all the acquisitions being made by both companies. Could we be getting close to finding out which will run the world?

I see it going like this.

A c-130 flies through the night sky. Parachutes are seen opening revealing "amazon prime" logo's. While on the ground soldiers dressed for battle wearing their body armor created by an imagineer and helmets that have a familiar set of ears start to fire on the dropping soldiers. When out of no where a giant smiley face steps onto the battle field with a megaphone (bought at a very good price) calls out. "Com on guys. We're all friends here. Why can't we get along?" the two sides come to an unspoken decision. The ground around the giant smiley are turned up as bullets riddle the poor giant yellow face...

I think i may need some sleep.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

While on the ground soldiers dressed for battle wearing their body armor created by an imagineer and helmets that have a familiar set of ears start to fire on the dropping soldiers.

Then Hell breaks loose and all the little Mickeys get shredded.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Amazon.

I can't picture the Pope in Mickey Mouse ears.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

World affairs are never as simple as ATS tends to make them appear. In the scenario you present, there is no allowance for the forces of Walmart, and you display positively no political loyalties to any side. that is impossible! Get serious, and your choice of the forum in which this is presented stinks of an obscure but deliberate plot to undermine America.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

I can. Quite vividly actually.

But I can't picture him in a Ronald McDonald get up.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Oh, and you forgot about Time-Warner...and Clear Channel.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

A-10 is cool plane.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

As the corporations combined into a single World government the more dangerous life becomes. As more and more money is concentrated into fewer and fewer hands the currency will eventually collapse. The value of money comes from greed. The more people who are greedy about money the more valuable money becomes. But when money is concentrated into fewer and fewer hands the entire system will eventually collapse. The stability of the World depends on a strong and vibrant working middle class having enough money to keep the economy moving along briskly. But when instead of having a brisk economy, when crime pays way better than law abiding hard work, very bad experiences are going to happen.

The problem is people in power who make decisions about wages are severely constrained. The idea of enlightened self-interests does not exist. And you cannot rise to the top of corporation leadership without being the most greedy person in the room willing to do absolutely anything to hurt the workers wages in order to increase corporate profitability. Workers are dirt to be exploited.

We all know power corrupts. So much power is so few hands is extremely dangerous to the commoners. There's a psychological pattern to human behavior called "the metamorphic effect of power". People in power naturally develop a contempt for the people they rule. Once they have this contempt, leadership no longer sees subjects or subordinates as people but as worthless ants to be stepped on without any moral consequence. The way we have such extreme wealth inequality in this country and the World is going to lead to millions of deaths by acts of hate and violence by leadership. Plus killing people en masse is hugely profitable! The HUGE profits the CEOs are looking for are not going to come from selling gum to workers making poverty wages.

The government is NOT the problem because corporations ARE the government. Corporations are the problem!

edit on 11-11-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join