It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope Hicks is "Q"...Ttumps right hand...twitter and 4chan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well if the other rumors about Trump and Hope Hicks are true, perhaps she should use a certain scarlet letter as her nom de plume.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Merlynn

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
You yanks are weird, Q is James Bond's gadget guy not some star trek loony....... Geez.

Q is also a security clearance.

en.wikipedia.org...

Odd I came across this post, I have been going through some videos.

I haven't got to the part 2 yet.
Listening to this right now.

!!!

Bam! Immediately I thought of this thread:Please remember the OPM Data Breach under Obama's administration

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Guys, come on... I can do a thumbs up with any limb on my body. It's not hard. It's not awkward. It's not strange.

If you can point to some tangible meaning for it, like she was passing a secret code or referencing something, anything...then I would be willing to listen.

But until then, come on, you're embarassing me here. Stop talking about it unless you have a theory of why it means something, or what it means, or who it means something to...

It all makes sense, just go on 4chan... Oh you're still not sold, that makes two of us.

I watched a YouTube video from some anewnewmoose group about how 4chan's intel leak is legit and how Obama has been arrested in the Philliphines.

People will believe anything they want to hear.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

You have thumbs on all of your limbs? No...that's not strange or awkward at all. Nope. Perfectly ordinary.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Hicks also took dictation from Trump for his tweets, and then sent the text to another person in the Trump organization who actually sent out the tweets from Trump's official account

Government. 3 people to do a tweet.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I'm right handed and have gone thumbs up with my left countless times.

What does that make me?

Thumbs up with either hand isn't hard or some tough decision. Try wiping your ass with your off hand. Now that's a challenge.

Q: "I've gone thumbs up w/My left hand what does that make Me?

A: Able to hitch a ride in Scotland or anywhere where they drive 'backwards'...

As far as the wiping of the sphincter area off-handed; It was almost 59% that reported that it was much easier to 'poke through the paper' going off-handed.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
A possible interpretation I have not seen mentioned:

IF this QAnon stuff is real and not just a LARP or a massive internet conspiracy theory run amok,
AND the "Q" photograph of Trump and the core staff on AF1 was a deliberate bread crumb, as it were,

THEN isn't it possible that "Q" is collectively all 7 of the people in that thumbs-up photograph? The questions are drafted by the team together, then posted.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Q writes like a fourth grader or someone whose first language isn’t English. This is important because someone with that high of a security clearance would be exceptionally intelligent. I think y’all are at minimum, being led on a wild goose chase and at worst, being purposely misled by an Intel op. Further, anyone who would disobey their clearance is not a friend to the United States. Either that individual is a traitor or is purposely misleading you. Don’t be so naive.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Oh well.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Something interesting I just found....check out the official image name from Twitter of the thumbs up pic...

pbs.twimg.com/media/DOITQJ8UIAAowsQ.jpg:large

official image...

Bold is mine....DOITQ....DO IT Q....rather coincidental right?

Also odd...the fasten seatbelt sign is lit.....
edit on 11/13/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Haha.

Sometimes I swear the universe relentlessly conspires to entertain us.

Interesting catch.
edit on 13-11-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Haha.

Sometimes I swear the universe relentlessly conspires to entertain us.

Interesting catch.

Odd right? What are the chances?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I love both observations so much.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Not so sure she is Q , but she looks a lot my wife.

Is there a reason to think Q is even a women?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

My money is still on Stephen Miller, assuming this Q thing isn't a hoax.

Whoever is Q, it's a political wonk. Hicks doesn't have that background.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I wondered about this, too.

I saw a comment signed "Jane Q Public" at 4chan, but had no idea if it was an authentic Q comment or not. I don't know how to 4chan.

But, I also saw IAMTAT suggest the 'entire team' might be 'Q.'

I have to admit, all the people in that pic seem so genuinely happy to giving 'us' a thumbs up...like they are almost bursting??? That's about the best way for me to describe how that photo struck me. They are beaming with pride and giving us a thumbs up.

I guess people on a sinking ship could pull that off for a photo...but there is a certain sincerity to it.

If Trump's the biggest narcissist ever to be POTUS (and I do not disagree), the best way to feed his ego and leave a legacy for his children is to do the right thing. The corruption that could be exposed is so great, exposing it is a wise investment.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: interupt42

I wondered about this, too.

I saw a comment signed "Jane Q Public" at 4chan, but had no idea if it was an authentic Q comment or not. I don't know how to 4chan.

But, I also saw IAMTAT suggest the 'entire team' might be 'Q.'

I have to admit, all the people in that pic seem so genuinely happy to giving 'us' a thumbs up...like they are almost bursting??? That's about the best way for me to describe how that photo struck me. They are beaming with pride and giving us a thumbs up.

I guess people on a sinking ship could pull that off for a photo...but there is a certain sincerity to it.

If Trump's the biggest narcissist ever to be POTUS (and I do not disagree), the best way to feed his ego and leave a legacy for his children is to do the right thing. The corruption that could be exposed is so great, exposing it is a wise investment.

The big smiles could also be because of the paper sitting in front of them...

Zoom in and check out the headline....

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Those explanations are not mutually exclusive!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think if the motion picture shoot was rehearsed beforehand (every body give a thumbs up), she'd have subconsciously felt the awkwardness of putting her right hand next to or behind DTs head...without the rehearsal, initial awkwardness pointed more at 'dont put it behind his head' letting a less awkward image prevail. Her raised thumb is on a subconscious level?

As 4 her being Q, I think Q aims to remain unknown. As soon as ppl no your name they begin to assassinate your character bc the memo(s) have to get lost in all the chaos that ensues.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Those explanations are not mutually exclusive!

Yep. And I completely agree about the sincerity in the picture. That doesn't look like a sinking ship photo. That looks like a we just kicked ass photo.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join