It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope Hicks is "Q"...Ttumps right hand...twitter and 4chan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The Witch-Hunt lynching mob is coming for Q.

One of President Donald Trump's most loyal insiders is the next target in Special Counsel Robert Mueller's sights.

Hope Hicks, who worked for Trump's campaign before becoming White House communications director, will be grilled by Mueller's team as early as next week, a source told Newsweek — and the questions will center on possibly fabricated statements she helped produce about the campaign's contacts with Russian operatives during the 2016 election.
Source: www.newsweek.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That was awesome. The bonus lesson was spot on.

Freaking Q.

As far as the OP, I dont think its her.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Muellers next victim.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

She's on Muellers radar is why she's getting press.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Everyone else in the pic standing up is using right hand with left on person next to them...the natural thing would have been for her tonout her left on trumps chair or shoulder...at least for a right handed person. 

Looking at the photo though it appears that if she used her right hand where she stands then she'd have her hand awfully close to Trump's head.

Again due to her background I'm assuming she'll know a bit about photography, I'm assuming she'll know what she is doing by instinct.

She also could be ambidextrous.

I'm a lefty, anything but ambidextrous. But with that being said I do notice I often use my right hand, especially when on "automatic" mode such as in the workplace.

Personally all I'm seeing is instinct and a bit background knowledge of photography.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Try wiping your ass with your off hand. Now that's a challenge.

I can confirm this. I can also say I won't be trying that again.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Those guys can make a conspiracy out of which direction the toilet paper hangs.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

In the group photo...it doesn't seem odd to me that she is using her only free hand to do a thumbs up. What does seem off in that pic is the chair Trump is sitting in! How far back does the back of it go? It looks like Hicks hip is getting ready to slip into his seat behind Trump! Is Trump just sitting at the front edge of his seat?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I don't understand the significance of a left-handed person picking up a pencil with her right leading to being Q.
I'm a lefty...but also pick up things with my right.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

The most speculation I've seen is that Q is Dan Scavino.

edit on 11-11-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Your use of the word, "victim," to describe Hope says all anyone needs to know about your mindset in regards to Mueller's investigation.

Definition of victim

ne that is acted on and usually adversely affected by a force or agent the schools are victims of the social system : such as a (1)
ne that is injured, destroyed, or sacrificed under any of various conditions a victim of cancer a victim of the auto crash a murder victim (2)
ne that is subjected to oppression, hardship, or mistreatment a frequent victim of political attacks
b
ne that is tricked or duped a con man's victim

Merriam-Webster

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

What's the significance of her being right handed and using her left hand to give a thumbs up?

Nothing, unless it's significant that she was on the end and her right hand was behind the person next to her.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
You yanks are weird, Q is James Bond's gadget guy not some star trek loony....... Geez.

Q is also a security clearance.

en.wikipedia.org...

Odd I came across this post, I have been going through some videos.

I haven't got to the part 2 yet.
Listening to this right now.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: tigertatzen

The left hand thing jumped out at me right away...I'm glad I wasn't the only person to notice that. Definitely odd.

It took me a second when I saw the pic, but my brain works in a way where I pick up on discrepancy...i couldn't place it at first but then realized the woman in the pic was the same as the video of the speech. When I watched it again I realized the reason I came back was the left hand in the pic and right hand in the video....

My brain works in a similar fashion, I totally understand. If something is off, it'll bug me until I find the discrepancy. I really think you're on to something here.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: tigertatzen

The left hand thing jumped out at me right away...I'm glad I wasn't the only person to notice that. Definitely odd.

What is significant about this left hand thing? Please explain it like I am 5.

She behaves like a righty in the video, yet in the photo, instead of her right hand giving a thumbs up, she uses her left. And it is very pronounced, particularly since everyone else in the photo has their right thumbs up.

That's not odd in itself; plenty of people are lefties. But if you've watched the video footage, she seems to be right hand dominant. An easy marker to spot is in the video...and I think Bigburgh posted stills of it.

She picks up the pencil with her right hand and holds it with same. I am personally ambidextrous, and I notice how other single hand dominant people tend to use their hands. Well...her left hand in the footage with the pencil is in her lap, under the table.

That would absolutely not be consistent with her being left hand dominant. The dominant hand would be in motion too, regardless of the orientation of the pencil out of ingrained lifelong habit, because that's how the human brain works. She doesn't behave as if she's ambidextrous, either, so the left hand thumbs up in that solitary photo versus the right hand dominant behavior displayed elsewhere stands out...and it stood out right away to me.

Two things are possible here, in my opinion. One, she's actually a lefty and purposely pretends to be right handed when the cameras are rolling, for whatever reason. Or two, she's really right handed and was giving a left thumbs up in the photo for a specific purpose.

My bet is on the latter, because of the awkward position she's got that thumb in on the photo, and because that left hand was under the table while she was holding that pencil. Those are the two most obvious things that are pointing to her being right handed.

Someone else might have already answered you, but I hope that helps.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Is she left handed?

Because in that picture her right hand is behind the person on her right, his left hand is behind her back. That would make it very difficult for her to use her right thumb.

Plus the angle doesn't work for her to use the other hand. The whole scene wouldn't work from any other angle, I'd assume she'd know abit about angles and photographs.

The desk looks like it's been moved for the picture too, seems to be at a weird angle.

She reaches under the desk and grabs a pencil with her right hand....unusual if lefty. 

Yeah... The picture seems engineered, but that says nothing.

How would you have took the shot?

Every one of those guys standing with her simply altered their position slightly to use their right thumb. That is clearly evident in the photo. She could have easily done the same. Look how much space there is between her and the guy next to her. She could have rearranged her position easily to use her right hand in that photo.

This is a planned photo shoot. They're not just standing there casually and suddenly someone wants to take a candid photo and they all do an impromptu thumbs up for the camera. They were arranged for that photo and all have their thumbs up and clearly visible. What you're suggesting would be more in line with a candid moment where everyone just stops what they're doing and gathers in for a quick photo.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Guys, come on... I can do a thumbs up with any limb on my body. It's not hard. It's not awkward. It's not strange.

If you can point to some tangible meaning for it, like she was passing a secret code or referencing something, anything...then I would be willing to listen.

But until then, come on, you're embarassing me here. Stop talking about it unless you have a theory of why it means something, or what it means, or who it means something to...

You may as well try to decode the color or design of the neckties, or the presence of the Snyders of Hanover pretzel snacks, or why a particular flavor was chosen, or the arrangement of the newspapers.

This is the most hilarious thing ive seen in a while. That's only reason I can't tell you how I Really feel, bc you managed to make me crack a half a smile for almost 5 seconds...

Game of Thumbs

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Now here's something interesting. I don't know anything about this website, but it was the first that popped up in a search. If this is true, that left thumb might have been a form of mockery directed at the Cabal. And if so, your hunch is likely bang on that there is something to this.

left hand path

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Guys, come on... I can do a thumbs up with any limb on my body. It's not hard. It's not awkward. It's not strange.

If you can point to some tangible meaning for it, like she was passing a secret code or referencing something, anything...then I would be willing to listen.

But until then, come on, you're embarassing me here. Stop talking about it unless you have a theory of why it means something, or what it means, or who it means something to...

It all makes sense, just go on 4chan... Oh you're still not sold, that makes two of us.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I just discovered all this yesterday, How freaking interesting!!!
*Bump*

I saw on some youtube video last night how Q was about to expose some stuff on Antarctic? Any news?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join