It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope Hicks is "Q"...Ttumps right hand...twitter and 4chan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
All this secret society and symbolism BS reeks of Illuminati and NWO. Trump is not a savior, he is not taking us anywhere except where the establishment wants us going.

Yeah, keep chasing the "white rabbit", that did Alice a lot of good, it took her into fantasy land. They've got you guys chasing their own creation.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

lol... This is what the claim is:

It turns out the pin was handed out by the Secret Service to identify those who are allowed to pass through the security surrounding the president-elect, the New York Post reported.

Sour ce.

Is that for real??? That's all that was needed?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I would normally blow it off as “well we all grab stuff with our non dominant hand all the time” but.....

The thing is, is that she grabbed a piece of paper with her left hand and a pencil with her right. Now this would indicate to me that she was intending to write with her right and use the left to hold the paper still. Hmmmmm

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
My guess about the badges... is they have a security/access function... to make it easier for Secret Service/Trumps private security to familiarize with who is allowed proximity and who is not.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I would normally blow it off as “well we all grab stuff with our non dominant hand all the time” but.....

The thing is, is that she grabbed a piece of paper with her left hand and a pencil with her right. Now this would indicate to me that she was intending to write with her right and use the left to hold the paper still. Hmmmmm

Exactly.

Like I said earlier...my brain picks up on discrepancies in a strange way and once I notice one I have to dig to figure out what it was...it is a total curse for me because sometimes I can't find it and it bugs the crap out of me.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Ok. I have to admit. I don't get what this left hand right hand thing is all about. I'm obviously missing something. Why is what she did important and what does that have to do with her being Q?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

lol... This is what the claim is:

It turns out the pin was handed out by the Secret Service to identify those who are allowed to pass through the security surrounding the president-elect, the New York Post reported.

Sour ce.

Is that for real??? That's all that was needed?

Definitely used for what they say, identification, but that doesn't give us the why as far as the actual design.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The thumbs also form a rough "Q" with that left hand. Reddit and 4chan have been all over this today!

Id outline said rough Q in paint but im in bed and its pretty obvious if your looking for it lol.
edit on 11-11-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

What's the significance of her being right handed and using her left hand to give a thumbs up?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Ok. I have to admit. I don't get what this left hand right hand thing is all about. I'm obviously missing something. Why is what she did important and what does that have to do with her being Q?

It's just a hunch as I said in the OP. She is his Twitter "handler" and is always by his side so has access to everything he does....its documented pretty well.

The fact she has never popped up in any news stories of note makes me think this.

Her using her left hand for a thumbs up is awkward for a righty....

Like I said...just a hunch.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

But she's hugging Miller with her right. Only her left was available for a thumbs up.

In any event, Q sounds like an experienced insider. That isn't Hick's background.

ETA: And i just want to add, I'm still not 100% fully bought into this Q/sting theory. It's definitely interesting, but could also be nothing but a hoax.

Just sayin.
edit on 11-11-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Could it be a case of that terrible disorder called..

Ambiduxtrous syndrome?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
People who use both right and left hands aren't that rare. My 18 year-old son writes with his left hand, but throws the baseball with his right hand. There's a word for it.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

Ambiduxtrous syndrome?

That sounds about right. But why a "syndrome"?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust
People who use both right and left hands aren't that rare. My 18 year-old son writes with his left hand, but throws the baseball with his right hand. There's a word for it.

Indecisive?

lol

j/k
edit on 11-11-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You yanks are weird, Q is James Bond's gadget guy not some star trek loony....... Geez.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Ambiduxtrous syndrome?

That sounds about right. But why a "syndrome"?

I was being sarcastic. Sorry..

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I have a friend who writes with their left hand and uses their right hand to scroll their mouse. According to them most left handers do.
edit on 11-11-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I'm right handed and have gone thumbs up with my left countless times.

What does that make me?

Thumbs up with either hand isn't hard or some tough decision. Try wiping your ass with your off hand. Now that's a challenge.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I have a friend who writes with their left hand and uses their right hand to scroll their mouse. According to them most left handers do.

Yep..many people use both hands when multi-tasking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join