It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope Hicks is "Q"...Ttumps right hand...twitter and 4chan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So just going on a hunch here and shocked I haven't seen this come up, but I am pretty sure Hope Hicks is "Q".

From Trumps speech in SoKo...

From Air Force One

From her wiki:

Hicks started in public relations with the New York City firm, Zeno Group.[14]

Hicks began working for public relations firm Hiltzik Strategies in 2012, working for its client Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump's daughter, on her fashion line, and then on other Trump ventures.[7]

In August 2014 she joined The Trump Organizationfull-time.[15] Hicks worked for Ivanka Trump inside Trump Tower, helping expand her fashion label (the Ivanka Trump Collection) and modeling for her online store.[16]

Five months later, Donald Trump earmarked Hicks, who was 26 years old at the time, for the role of press secretary in January 2015 when planning for his potential presidential run.[17][18] Donald Trump summoned her to his office and, as she tells it, "Mr. Trump looked at me and said, 'I'm thinking about running for president, and you're going to be my press secretary.'"[16] Until that time, she had never worked in politics, nor volunteered on a campaign.[19] After Trump's first primary victories, Hicks was asked to choose between staying with the Trump Organization or working on the campaign full time. She initially decided to leave the campaign, but Trump convinced her to remain and she stayed on as press secretary.[7]

During the campaign, she played the role of gatekeeper to press members who wanted to speak with Trump, handling over 250 requests a day, and deciding which reporters would be allowed to speak with him.[8][19] Hicks also took dictation from Trump for his tweets, and then sent the text to another person in the Trump organization who actually sent out the tweets from Trump's official account.[16][20]When in New York City, she would spend most of her day sitting in Trump's office, handling inquiries from the press and taking dictation from him to tweet.[21]The demands of the campaign took a personal toll, as they caused a breakup between Hicks and her boyfriend of six years.[8]

On December 22, 2016, it was announced that Hicks would become part of the Trump Administration, in the newly created position of the White House Director of Strategic Communications. In January 2017, Hicks was included on the Forbes 30 Under 30list, having "served as a one-woman press team for Trump's historic presidential campaign.

Now that's not much to go on, but this is the one person who is noted as being the one person always with him.

I had an odd feeling when I was watching the video of the speech and couldn't place where I'd seen her. Then the pic from his plane showed up with her as the only one with her left hand showing thumbs up...everyone else right hand....it was that oddity that made me remember from the video she picked up a pencil from her seat, but with her right hand.

Watch from the 1 hour 6 minute mark...

She reaches under the desk and grabs a pencil with her right hand....unusual if lefty. Then oddly stares at the camera. And oddly the camera stays on her.

Anywho...my theory may be strange, but so is what I am posting about.
edit on 11/10/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What the heck is a Q. I saw that letter here before but do not understand what the importance of the person Q is.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

See this thread.

Croe, you may be on to something.

And you probably should have put this in RATS.
edit on 10-11-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Sounds like the Democrats

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

Very much so.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Now that's....
Hmmm...

I'm going to have to S&F that.

James Brower Fmr. State Assistant for Trump (MA) stated in his tweets "Q" was a real person. And I did notice she's been getting special camera attention. I blew it off as she's quite beautiful.

But once twitter shut down TWR twitter account for a second time. TWR made a GAB AI accout..then nothing else after that came about.
gab.ai...

And I was taking a day off from the other thread.

😊

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

He (it) was previously known as Tremaine.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

And oddly the Star Trek reference has come up before with a reference to Hope.

The lapel pin worn by Trumps team...

www.vocativ.com...

But she also thinks it could be an homage to more recent iconography. “Vaughn and McCallum’s U.N.C.L.E. badges were way cooler. Even the Star Trek Ensign badge. I’m wondering, could there be some collective memory at work, perhaps unconsciously,” she said. “It just looks like a bad piece of ’80s geometric junk jewelry.”

Not sure if they still wear it, but his entire inner circle did at one point.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The left hand thing jumped out at me right away...I'm glad I wasn't the only person to notice that. Definitely odd.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

The left hand thing jumped out at me right away...I'm glad I wasn't the only person to notice that. Definitely odd.

It took me a second when I saw the pic, but my brain works in a way where I pick up on discrepancy...i couldn't place it at first but then realized the woman in the pic was the same as the video of the speech. When I watched it again I realized the reason I came back was the left hand in the pic and right hand in the video....

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Is she left handed?

Because in that picture her right hand is behind the person on her right, his left hand is behind her back. That would make it very difficult for her to use her right thumb.

Plus the angle doesn't work for her to use the other hand. The whole scene wouldn't work from any other angle, I'd assume she'd know abit about angles and photographs.

The desk looks like it's been moved for the picture too, seems to be at a weird angle.

She reaches under the desk and grabs a pencil with her right hand....unusual if lefty. 

Yeah... The picture seems engineered, but that says nothing.

How would you have took the shot?
edit on 11-11-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
As a lefty, I right lefty and use utensils lefty, but everything else is right grabbing, punching, almost everything is righty for me. Hope could be omnidextrous

I don’t know much about Q it could be her, who knows

Trump and Mueller are working together.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Well she favors her right hand.

Notice the hand she writes..

And the thumbs up is in the left... I don't do it naturally. I have to consciously it.

Devils advocate: She could be doing it as she is on the end and has to hover hand the guy to her right.

"Resistance is futile."

Haaa! I just noticed the Snyder treats in the background. It's a Berlin Hanover thing from PA. Don't see the trump cookies from when i was on-board his 757 in Pittsburgh.

edit on 11-11-2017 by Bigburgh because: SPELLING!

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

What is significant about this left hand thing? Please explain it like I am 5.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

See, I think it's Steven Miller. He's standing next to Hope Hicks.

That guy worked for Sessions before Trump. It fits with this Q narrative. The whole premise of the sting is that Sessions, Trump and the Warlocks and Wizards are in cahoots to take the criminals all down.

Miller was also closely aligned to Bannon in the WH.

ETA: Besides, have you heard Miller talk??? I could easily imagine him taking this Q-questions only approach.

ETAA:

The Believer:
How Stephen Miller went from obscure Capitol Hill staffer to Donald Trump’s warm-up act—and resident ideologue.

Miller is 30 years old, and in some ways a quintessential member of the Trump 2016 menagerie: an obscure character suddenly elevated to a national role by dint of hard work, loyalty and the boss’s favor. He’s often overshadowed by the campaign’s more flamboyant figures, even as he’s begun appearing on CNN and Fox to defend Trump and explain his policies in strikingly complete and adamant sentences. But among this roster of political outsiders, Miller stands out, especially for people who understand the new forces afoot in Republican politics. He's deeply connected to some of the most powerful insurgent threads in the Washington GOP, most notably Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions and the Breitbart media machine. As an aide on Capitol Hill, he was a behind-the-scenes architect of the successful effort to kill comprehensive immigration reform in 2014. And while it’s hard to gauge how much Trump is amenable to influence by anyone—at least, by anyone that he didn’t beget—there is no question that Miller is deep, and serious, on the one question that most drives Trump's unlikely campaign.

Miller’s talent for combining operational zeal with the ability to effectively frame an idea into one devastating laser beam made him a prized Sessions lieutenant in Washington. “When it comes to issues and messaging and policy, there isn’t anybody else that I’ve known that would be as valuable to a presidential campaign as he,” Sessions told me. “Maybe other than Karl Rove.”

This guy is a chess player.

edit on 11-11-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Is she left handed?

Because in that picture her right hand is behind the person on her right, his left hand is behind her back. That would make it very difficult for her to use her right thumb.

Plus the angle doesn't work for her to use the other hand. The whole scene wouldn't work from any other angle, I'd assume she'd know abit about angles and photographs.

The desk looks like it's been moved for the picture too, seems to be at a weird angle.

She reaches under the desk and grabs a pencil with her right hand....unusual if lefty. 

Yeah... The picture seems engineered, but that says nothing.

How would you have took the shot?

No idea...would guess right handed by her reaching for the pencil in the video.

Everyone else in the pic standing up is using right hand with left on person next to them...the natural thing would have been for her tonout her left on trumps chair or shoulder...at least for a right handed person.

The reason I think she's a righty is because of the video....typically when not thinking, you reach with your dominant hand to grab something....also when you do a hand gesture...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

So what's the deal with these lapel pins? I don't recall ever seeing anything about them.
edit on 11-11-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

So what's the deal with these lapel pins? I don't recall ever seeing anything about them.

I believe it all has to do with Star Trek oddly.

Not sure who came up with them but they are very "Trekkie"

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Huh. Why hasn't someone done a thread on those?

I just find that interesting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join