It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh No.. Star Treks Lieutenant SULU is Accused of Sexual Assault.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think captivated is the right word. But it's what is behind the words that concerns me.

edit on 11/10/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Phage

But remember, if there's no proof, it's just the joy of sex.

You really are captivated by Seeker1963's way with words, aren't you Phage?

Nope.
Even you would agree that he misword his post.

link   
Why is it so hard to believe that these things happen?

That it may be widespread and simply a part of the culture that exists in the entertainment industry?

Sex, drugs, and rocks & roll. That's what's it's all about right?

The very notion of George Takei engaging in sexual assault is both infuriating and incredibly sad and I truly hope the allegation is not true. However, I've said it before and I will say it again, you have to give the benefit of the doubt to the victim. Offer them all the help and support you can while they deal with this and while the investigation is conducted. If a crime was committed it will be found out.

An accusation is not the same thing as evidence of a crime. That is why it is important to offer support. Counseling, medical attention, and law enforcement support.

In all of this whirlwind of scandal, some serious charges have been levied at people who seem to be copping to the abuse, and in some cases child rape, stalking, drugging, and entrapment. Not one of those have turned into actual legal charges. No one is in jail today and that is a problem.

Why the hell are Spacey and Weinstein still free men?

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Well I am only saying that the Hollyweird scandals have been there for a long time because a lot of people don't know that. They treat it as if it's a new thing and some people don't want to believe their favorite celebrities might have a dark side.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

However there's still that risk of being fired, or denied stardom, if you resist.

Problem with that is that they will get more support if they say something early.

That makes sense. The accusation is more believable if reported to authorities ASAP, instead of to a newspaper, 40 years later.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah
The first hit:

The new law will apply to crimes committed after Jan. 1, 2017.

www.npr.org...

I just amended my post to reflect that, I misinterpreted the LA Times article's explanation. Ergo, I was incorrect.

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Accusations like this aren't anything like "funny". Or amusing.

George Takei may, or may not, be guilty of this. None of us know, unless one of of us is his alleged victim, or Takei, himself?

There is no guilt as yet, until a jury decides or a judge. Innocence is presumed until guilt is established beyond all doubt.

I'm having a hard time believing that all of these accusation are true... Only time will tell. Hopefully some district attorneys will get off the dime and start discovering what is, and what isn't the truth.

Until then, why don't we all step back a bit.

On a personal note, having met the man many, many years ago...I hope it's not true.

link   

If you live in LA, you will really understand how powerful Hollyweird is.

In fact, Feldman stated he tried to report it to the authorities only to be ignored.

link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Well I am only saying that the Hollyweird scandals have been there for a long time because a lot of people don't know that. They treat it as if it's a new thing and some people don't want to believe their favorite celebrities might have a dark side.

Well of course fans would deny that part about their stars. Nothing new. Same is true for anything else in the world.
Just wondering why the accusations are appearing out of blue all of sudden right now. Notice that it started right after the accusations of certain Republicans and other people?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

If you live in LA, you will really understand how powerful Hollyweird is.

In fact, Feldman stated he tried to report it to the authorities only to be ignored.

The FBI is about Hollywood. Just FYI.

link   
a reply to: projectvxn

If any of these accusations are proven? Hang 'em. No mercy.

link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Power goes to people's head.

That's because of the "idle-worship" nature of this society. Is there someone in the world you admire so much, that they could pretty much have their way with you?

I kind of respected my parents the most, they were hard working people. I do not give my respect to someone unless they show they are worthy. I would never get all star struck over movie stars or rich people, money and fame are not that important to me, they never have been. People even give people here more respect just because of their posts and flags, that actually is not a good thing, Look at how many likes Hillary and Trump had, I would never want to hang around with either of them, locking them up in DC under the secret service guards is the best thing that could happen to them. At least they won't be around here trying to persuade people they are great.

I do respect the office of the president though, I just wish there was an honest man or woman in it. I know, I am asking for a miracle.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Well of course fans would deny that part about their stars.

Heh.
I liked Sulu. George...meh.

But extending that thought toward Moore, it would seem he doesn't have a lot of fans.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
Man,the floodgates are open.

You're not kidding! Here's another one that just arrived...

Former U.S. international goalkeeper Hope Solo has accused ex-FIFA president Sepp Blatter of sexual assault, according to quotes published by Expresso and The Guardian .

Here are the two of them together. She has powerfully carved arms like Michelle Obama.
www.sportingnews.com...
Too bad she didn't use those arms to knock the old man out.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

However there's still that risk of being fired, or denied stardom, if you resist.

Problem with that is that they will get more support if they say something early.

That makes sense. The accusation is more believable if reported to authorities ASAP, instead of to a newspaper, 40 years later.

Pretty much. Your claim was that they would lose stardom if they reported. That is a false claim.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I love George Takei. I am a fan of him.

link   
a reply to: seagull

And if it's not "proven", ignore it?
It's not going to court, btw.

link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Thanks. They have cameras everywhere now, don't they.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I give up.
Please provide sources.
For whatever it is you wish to claim.

That was a question. You OK 2nite Phage? (Oh..it's still light where you are, isn't it.)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I give up.
Please provide sources.
For whatever it is you wish to claim.

That was a question. You OK 2nite Phage? (Oh..it's still light where you are, isn't it.)

You asked. He gave up on the answer. So you answer.
You ok?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join