It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh No.. Star Treks Lieutenant SULU is Accused of Sexual Assault.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lol...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

That Monica?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Notice snoopdog isnt there either??hmmmmmm

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

That Monica?

no looks like the evil liberal queen of hollywood meryl streep

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Wow, does every thread on ATS have to devolve into partisan political bickering!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I dunno...ask deaf alien.

Must eat, drink and sleep thinking about right wing conspiracy's. Only thing it ever types is about a right wing conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
There are a few trolls on ATS that make it their agenda to bait and troll on threads against Trump and even against those that support both parties, like me. In their mind it's their side or nothing at all. I'd like to see the threads stay on topic, like this one, and argue the merit of the OP information without getting into a cage match over politics. Certainly this thread is not about politics, so why are people getting into that here? The election was over 1 year ago and people are still apoplectic (extremely enraged) over the results.

Anyway, back to Mr. Sulu and the topic at hand. I think the entertainment industry is going through a much needed detox and self introspection about what is appropriate with workplace coworkers.
edit on 13-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
All publicity is good lots of people will get paid for their stories true or not. Will have money for rent and a car payment till maybe they get another job.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I've met him. Got a hug from him too. Was a gentleman to me as well. I'm floored that he has been accused of such a heinous act. I hope his victim gets justice if this is indeed true.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

The Hollywood Reporter said Friday it spoke to four longtime friends of Brunton who said he had confided in them about Takei years ago. Also Saturday, an audio clip surfaced from Takei's appearance on Howard Stern's radio show last month. The interview was recorded less than two weeks after sexual assault accusations against fallen film mogul Harvey Weinstein were made public. Stern and Takei were discussing the "irony" of the Weinstein case and the audiotape of President Donald Trump boasting about grabbing women's genitals years ago, when Stern asked Takei whether he had ever grabbed a man's genitals against his will. Takei, a staunch opponent of the Republican president, initially was silent, then said "uh oh" and laughed. Stern asked again and Takei said, "Some people are kind of skittish, or maybe, um, uh, afraid, and you're trying to persuade." Stern and his co-host, Robin Quivers, persisted, asking Takei whether he ever held a job over somebody for sex and he said no. Quivers asked if he did "this grabbing at work." Takei said, "It was either in my home. They came to my home."
so it seems his friends finally got him to come forward

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I used the term consenting adult, as to point out that at the time that this happened, this was not a case where one person was an adult and the other was a teen, but both were adults.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Next you're going to tell me Mr Sulu is gay. Oh, sorry he is.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

No, this is not a problem. If this was a teen, who just became of the age of consent, then that would be a big problem, and thus this would be a different conversation. There is a big difference in the laws, when it comes to such.
However, there are questions that are not being asked or answered for that matter. One being the actual culture of Hollywood, and there are a few questions that should be asked, and answers given.

Now while I am not saying who is innocent or guilty, as I do not have the answer, however, here is the question:
Hollywood star, well known, and somewhat famous. Meets a person in a bar, and they exchange phone numbers. They would go from just a passing meeting to something a bit closer, they meet, talk, discuss. Would you discuss your relationship status with a total stranger, or even a person who you just met? Or would you confide in a person who you have known for a bit longer?
Most Hollywood stars have friends and acquaintances, and circles that they move in. Image is everything, and being seen with the wrong person can kill a career just as fast as bad reviews or a bad reputation. And Takei was working and needing to work.

We cannot say what the relationship was, however, based on what was stated, the 2 of them probably were good friends, good enough to share intimate details of their lives. To go out to dinner and a show, and talk on intimate parts of their lives.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Wow, does every thread on ATS have to devolve into partisan political bickering!!!!

Just the threads you appear in to give your wisdom, then accuse others of trolling.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Lol no I think it is Meryl Streep. I dunno why its her though?!

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join