It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh No.. Star Treks Lieutenant SULU is Accused of Sexual Assault.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That paraphrasing is not accurate.

I'm trying to understand why you say this above...

Brunton accused Takei of “groping at my crotch and trying to get my underwear off” while he was passed out at the star’s home. He said he “pushed him off” and left Takei’s house, claiming also to have met Takei for coffee years later, but not discussing the incident with Takei.

Takei says he doesn't even know who this guy is, and this guy suggests they had coffee years later never bringing it up...So what say you assault or no assault...lol
edit on 11-11-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm trying to understand why you say this above...

I can't understand how you can imply that is not the description of an assault.

Here is your statement:

Well the problem is that assault is what a person feels is an assault.

edit on 11/11/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
There is no way this man had sex with anyone or anything

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This'll all get swept under the carpet and they'll announce some new award category for the academy awards, like the "cleanest conscience" oscar lol

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been already posted, but I didn't see it.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I said that is the problem, might not be reality. So what ya think lock old Sulu up? W

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Anything to distract us from Roy Moore eh?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

This'll all get swept under the carpet and they'll announce some new award category for the academy awards, like the "cleanest conscience" oscar lol

Or, an award for actor and actress with the fewest allegations of lewdness against him/her? The trophy can be an angel with a halo over its head.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: EA006

Or, an award for actor and actress with the fewest allegations of lewdness against him/her? The trophy can be an angel with a halo over its head.

You seen it too lol

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Lol, this whole thing is turning into some social media fad. Back in my day, we reported crimes to police when they happened...
edit on 12-11-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The worse thing that ever happened to the I.Q. of Humanity....Social Media...Via I.phones, I.nternet, I.facebook.

Makes it easier for the Powers that BE to manipulate, when all the plebs are complete idiots, and complain about stupid things that are not even important in the World.

Hello!!...Hollywood is about making fantasy, by people called actors who pretend (fantasise) to be people or "Things" they are not......and they all get obscene amounts of money to do it.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Really? "These days" seem to go back pretty far, this one is 1981. But are you saying that there all such activity was reported in your day? How do you know this?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
"Hollywood" or anyone associated with the Movies/Music industry etc, is just another way for "celebrities" or people with more money to use their social-capital and social hierarchy as power and forms of domination, but, this happens to "non-celebrities" as well, anytime you have someone in a position of dominance or social-hierarchy (or perceived social-hierarchy) this occurs

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

And we have only ourselves to blame too. If we, as a society, would stop placing these people up on a pedestal, atop some ivory tower, as if they are immortal then perhaps they would not be able to command as much money as they do, and they wouldn't become so 'untouchable' (in terms of the law).

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Screw Hollywood?

Does anyone really care about the woes of multi millionaires?

Let Hollywood actors and actresses own their environment. If sexual assault were so important... why not report it when it happened? Oh, I know! They gotta wait ten years so they can be successful first.

Hollywood trash.

(post by IlluminatiTechnician removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

www.oregonlive.com... he apparently just wants an apology ,which would put george in a tricky situation not apologize and have it possibly get more attention or apologize and thus admit guilt and possibly loose a few business interests (see spacy CK etc) and a huge hit to his reputation throw in the howard stern video which on the outside looks bad but could be explained if he responded to it

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

growing up in the bay area in the 80s the cops wouldn't have touched a gay man on gay man sexual assault ,throw in the fact it was in the middle of the 80s "panic over aids" and it starts to make more sense that he may not have felt comfortable reporting it to police that may not have cared at the time hell they barely care in 2016 least in berkley www.sfchronicle.com...

SACRAMENTO — The Berkeley Police Department cannot explain why it never alerted the public in 2008 about a report that a stranger abducted two teenagers at gunpoint near Berkeley High School, then raped one and sexually assaulted the other.Nor can police say why, in 2008, they did not send the rape kit in that case to a laboratory to see if there was a DNA profile that could help identify the assailant.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

"Kill all idols, especially revolutionary ones"

Idolatry has indoctrinated itself into society from birth, from religion to "leaders" to anyone in a perceived social-hierarchy, it takes us to destroy the phantasms in our own head, to realise the spooks that seek domination over the unique

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I predict it will be fashionable to be named as an abuser in Hollywood. Hollywood is that twisted. Negative press is better than no press for fledgling actors and has beens.
edit on 13-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join