It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was sexually assaulted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
While sexual assault should never be disregarded this current climate seems ripe for abuse, how do we separate the truth from the lies especially when so many of the claims are decades old.

We are told to accept the accusations but I was always taught innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: seeker1963

Doesn't seem to be any easy answers for those of us who just want honesty and integrity does it?

Not from the quagmire that is the justice dept.

It's the whole justice system! When justice becomes political versus upholding the written law? We are all witnessing how it destroys a nation.....

I have said from the get go with BLM protesting the cops, "Why aren't you protesting the judge and those who create the laws?"...........

Plantation indeed!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

I commend you for your strength and it's good to see justice prevail.

If I may, what was the time frame between incident and police report?

I would say about 2 hours...it took some coaxing to get me to go. Neither of my parents were home, at the time, so it was my sister and her boyfriend that really encouraged me.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

My apologies, I read it as paraphrasing. I too am am a victim of it at a young age by a family member.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

No apology needed.

The whole point being that inaction breeds the continuation of the assaults and casts doubt. Action is encouraging and brings fourth a much better awareness. That awareness can help others.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

To me that would be the proper way to go about things, when possible.

Waiting for an opportunity screams agenda. I could be wrong however.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Not discounting what you said, but in the same breath let's look at the war against men from the alt left??? Keep in mind, EVERYTHING IS POLTICAL now a days?

When you say the war against the alt left, could you elaborate and point out exactly who you are talking about?

I do not think that the perversion of pedowood/DC is political by nature. Anything trying to make it so is highly suspect IMO.

Yet I do believe that the depravity of pedowood is so deeply ingrained, that it is beyond any kind of classification. In a world where children are on the casting couch, what has been deemed "acceptable" by those getting million dollar roles through dealing with sexual predation, is barely a problem.

To me people are being slowly but surely woken up to the fact that the worst of the worst have been the most influential., in pedowood/dc It is going to be a bumpy ride, but the truth coming out.

We must not be distracted by the witch hunt.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmFriday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I do not think that the perversion of Hollywood/DC is political by nature. Anything trying to make it so is highly suspect IMO.

I think that is a discussion worth having.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
What do you suggest when the rapist/abuser threatens to kill you and your family if you go to the cops or tell anyone?

That's very common...
edit on 10-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

It seems when it's a family matter it goes unreported most of the time, and that also is an issue, family protecting family.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Sometimes they can't.

I was molested as a kid by an older relative and didn't tell anyone because I was a child and I was terrified of him.

I never spoke when I was older because I was afraid of what others would think about me, because I didn't want them to accuse me of being "gay" because of the assault.

I never spoke out when I became a man because I was ashamed of what had happened to me when I was a child and still afraid of what others would think of me (especially my wife, children and peers in the military).

I'm 45 now and this is the first time I've admitted to my assault. Not because I want justice, not because I am no longer afraid, and not because admitting it will bring closure.

I just think people need to understand that most people simply cannot come forward for any number of reasons.

That doesn't mean that every accusation shouldn't be investigated fully, as a false accusation is almost as bad as an actual assault. Both can ruin lives forever.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Not discounting what you said, but in the same breath let's look at the war against men from the alt left??? Keep in mind, EVERYTHING IS POLTICAL now a days?

When you say the war against the alt left, could you elaborate and point out exactly who you are talking about?

I do not think that the perversion of pedowood/DC is political by nature. Anything trying to make it so is highly suspect IMO.

Yet I do believe that the depravity of pedowood is so deeply ingrained, that it is beyond any kind of classification. In a world where children are on the casting couch, what has been deemed "acceptable" by those getting million dollar roles through dealing with sexual predation, is barely a problem.

To me people are being slowly but surely woken up to the fact that the worst of the worst have been the most influential., in pedowood/dc It is going to be a bumpy ride, but the truth coming out always is.

Just look at the Progressive Stack and see where white men fit in that stack........

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

To me that would be the proper way to go about things, when possible.

Waiting for an opportunity screams agenda. I could be wrong however.

My story was certainly scrutinized after only two hours.

I think it's fair to scrutinize all circumstantial evidence.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Currently you are correct, but back in the 80's/90''s during the Franklin cover up, the rumors led to the Republican side.

I am unable to play the political partisan angle when it comes to this issue.

Hang em all high the same.

I do believe we are on the same page here my friend, we are just seeing the liberal side first this time, thankfully so!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
What do you suggest when the rapist/abuser threatens to kill you and your family if you go to the cops or tell anyone?

That's very common...

Then we would never know, would we?

That is why victims that have the courage should speak up asap. To give others courage.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Agreed. It's a multifaceted issue with heaps of nuance.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Currently you are correct, but back in the 80's/90''s during the Franklin cover up, the rumors led to the Republican side.

I am unable to play the political partisan angle when it comes to this issue.

Hang em all high the same.

I do believe we are on the same page here my friend, we are just seeing the liberal side first this time, thankfully so!

I am well familiar with the Franklin cover up! I for sure don't believe sexual deviants are relegated to a political party! But with all this hate on white males lately, and the hatred towards masculinity from the Alt Left, I am not going to be too quick to bring out my pitchfork and torch if ya know what I mean?

Pisses me off too, because these people using racism and rape as a political tool are and have been doing nothing more than hurting others whom have actually been victims of these crimes?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Aye it is important to not believe anyone being suspected of these kind of crimes is guilty without any kind of evidence

That will always be true.

Spacey was exposed during P-gate, Louis CK has had his routine go dark (IMO) Sheen was exposed long ago, Weinstein as well.

The white male thing is not a concern, Cosby showed that this is not a racial issue.

Pisses me off too, because these people using racism and rape as a political tool are and have been doing nothing more than hurting others whom have actually been victims of these crime

I believe that is one of Saul Alinsky's Rules for radicals!

I appreciate your balanced perspective Seeker, all we can do is let the cards fall where they do!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

You lie!!

You told me you wanted it bad!!

Prove me wrong.

In the near dystopian future, wearable gadgets like Google Glass will be reduced to a pair of contacts. Implant technology will sell due to giving millennials an increased sense of security. Memory recall will link to your smart device for playback. At that point, I will "join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom."

edit on 11-11-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

You lie!! You told me you wanted it bad!!

I didn't realize cheese pizza didn't mean...cheese pizza!

IMO, if we as a society continue to travel down this illogical road, every freedom that has a moral grey area will be dictated for us. These really are sad times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join