It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crab Is Seen Hunting a Bird in 'Gruesome' First

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13
But think of ANYTHING you eat...and whatever it eats, even though it is a case of in one end and out the other, stopping just long enough to glean whatever nutrients are there for the taking. I know crabs living solely in the water will eat ANYTHING they get their claws on, including dead bodies of whatever they scrabble onto. I just never thought crabs just set out to sneak attack a live something like a seagull! Maybe it was pure revenge for seagulls chomping down on them! It's almost unfathomable that things taste as good as they do when you consider what they eat

And...a number of years ago (for vegetarians) I read several books about experiments and such on plants that had the conclusion plants have pain receptors that produce actual reactions to being pulled from the ground, pieces being cut off their stem and branches cut from trees. I can only imagine the horrible reaction a tree would have to being chopped down! There was even one account of how an entire lawn SCREAMED when it was cut.... I don't know if I totally believe all the theories and such, but I do know that I've gotten a static shock from some plants when touched, which was a real shock to me! The truths of the matter, if seriously verified, wouldn't surprise me in the least though.

There always seems to be some sort of something attached to just about EVERYTHING anymore. Just pick your stance and go for it I guess...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

What a beast!!!!

Enough to eat for a whole little family.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I'm floating around mate. Still prefer muddies but may come south and get a taste of the swimmers. You gotta take me out in that flash boat of yours.

bally

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Crabs are scavengers for the most part, they like dead stuff.

THose coconut crabs are scary!

Speaking of crabs tho.

It's coming up on Hairy Crab season!

They are good. Their roe and stuff is really tasty, very rich.

Here are some dishes made with the crab stuff.

I had #4, they call it paste, it's on sliced tofu. Cold dish, very nice.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think its funny people feal sorry for the bird .
last i checked chickens are a bird .

this planet has evolved animals that eat other animals get over it .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join