It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bermuda triangle a rip in space time??

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
it is possible the ancient atlantians were so advanced they managed to rip a hole in time ie the Bermuda Triangle, and thats why no wreckage is found as it has left our dimension to another time?

i dont know if army knows what bermuda triangle is but i do know lots of vehicles go around it and not through it anymore thats why we dont hear much about it nowdays, although there have been some recent disaperances in the triangle, and why would it form a triangle ie like pyramids of Egypt?????




posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It might help if you posted things that you were just reading about in other threads, as replies in those actual threads, that you obviously just noticed there a few minutes before you wrote that.

Are people just trying to get replies to new threads they start? Is that it? Do your points go up more if you begin a thread, and get replies, so there could be tactical posting going on here, people keeping away from posting in the threads of other people in case they bump up their points?

Were you in Noel's House Party?



posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
From what I know the BT, is full of methane gas bubbles, so big that when they come up and hit the surface they can crack a boat in half...

They've done studies and it proves to be fact.

The methane gas is a fact as well because they have sent submersive marine craft to the bottom to tape whats down there...

As for the planes that go down, that iI can't remember

Go to nationalgeographic.com and type in the bt ...

very interesting stuff. they saw planes down there and ships, boats, ect...



posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
From what I know the BT, is full of methane gas bubbles, so big that when they come up and hit the surface they can crack a boat in half...

They've done studies and it proves to be fact.

The methane gas is a fact as well because they have sent submersive marine craft to the bottom to tape whats down there...

As for the planes that go down, that iI can't remember


They said the methane causes the boats to loose their boyancy( Hope I spelled that right) which causes it to sink because all the methane gas bubbles go under it instead of the water and causes it to sink. They said the methane is also the reasons the plane goes down. Planes need air to create lift. When the gas goes into the air from the ocean it replaces the air and the plane has no lift so it falls.



posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blobby 2
it is possible the ancient atlantians were so advanced they managed to rip a hole in time ie the Bermuda Triangle, and thats why no wreckage is found as it has left our dimension to another time?

i dont know if army knows what bermuda triangle is but i do know lots of vehicles go around it and not through it anymore thats why we dont hear much about it nowdays, although there have been some recent disaperances in the triangle, and why would it form a triangle ie like pyramids of Egypt?????

The triangle form is just something our human brains do... Obviously it isnt that.

And wreckage CAN be found if you just look. Its just that most people dont look hard enough. I mean, its quite tricky when you have to look through a body of water the height of Mount Everest or something.



posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
From what I know the BT, is full of methane gas bubbles, so big that when they come up and hit the surface they can crack a boat in half...

They've done studies and it proves to be fact.

The methane gas is a fact as well because they have sent submersive marine craft to the bottom to tape whats down there...

As for the planes that go down, that iI can't remember

Go to nationalgeographic.com and type in the bt ...

very interesting stuff. they saw planes down there and ships, boats, ect...



i saw a documentary on that, but that does example planes/missils



posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
On the other side of the planet, directly opposite to Bermuda Triangle, there is the same phenomena, don't hear much about it though. I'll do some more research and post what I can find on it.



posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
They said the methane causes the boats to loose their boyancy( Hope I spelled that right) which causes it to sink because all the methane gas bubbles go under it instead of the water and causes it to sink. They said the methane is also the reasons the plane goes down. Planes need air to create lift. When the gas goes into the air from the ocean it replaces the air and the plane has no lift so it falls.



Cheeser,

read Croats post, he explained it better then me.



posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
They said the methane is also the reasons the plane goes down. Planes need air to create lift. When the gas goes into the air from the ocean it replaces the air and the plane has no lift so it falls.


I thought planes went down because the methane gas in the air caused the planes engines to explode? Or has there been proof of them going down because of no lift?



posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
On the other side of the planet, directly opposite to Bermuda Triangle, there is the same phenomena, don't hear much about it though. I'll do some more research and post what I can find on it.


Yeah, the devils sea or something like that. There was a documentary not to long ago here on discovery. They found a US super tanker that had "mysteriously" gone missing without a trace.

The way they explain it was either through underwater eruptions (obliterating any ship above) or waves that had the same wavelength as the ship length, thus making it bob (or whatever term it is) deeper and deeper until it simply sinks.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by merka]



posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Along with Devils Triangle (near Japan) the Bermuda Triangle is the only place in the world where a magnetic compass points true north (not the same as magnetic north).



Edit: Woohoo!!!1000 points!!

[edit on 13-2-2005 by nibiru]



posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blobby 2
it is possible the ancient atlantians were so advanced they managed to rip a hole in time ie the Bermuda Triangle, and thats why no wreckage is found as it has left our dimension to another time?

i dont know if army knows what bermuda triangle is but i do know lots of vehicles go around it and not through it anymore thats why we dont hear much about it nowdays, although there have been some recent disaperances in the triangle, and why would it form a triangle ie like pyramids of Egypt?????


There was a show recently on Discovery and they showed how giant methane gas bubbles come from beneath the earh and rush up through the water and air. To prove there therory they sank a model ship in a navel test tank in a matter of seconds. They also proved these same gas bubbles will down aircraft. I guess the whole thing ends being caused by the planet farting or something like it.



posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The problem is that there are no more missing ships and planes in the "Bermuda triangle" than any other large patch of ocean. That is why you don't hear about it anymore.



posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i remember reading somewhere that the bermuda triangle was just a particularly stormy area, and it was generally unsually bad weather that sunk the ships...



posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
the so called Bermuda Triangle has no greater instances of shipwrecks
than anywhere else in the world. More ships were lost on the Great Lakes
then were in the Bermuda Triangle, some with just as mysterious scenerios.

The Edmund Fitzgerald for instance sank in Lake Superior, but no one
(as far as I know) really knows how or why it sank, or why no one ever
recovered or identified one body from the wreckage.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join