It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing comedy news shows?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I like to watch a broad range of news shows. In today's world we can choose between any number of news programs. News reporting has become so large that it has even spread out in to the world of comedy. Those of you that are democrats or are on the left will be very aware of shows such as, the daily show
, real time
, full frontal
, and my personal favorite last week tonight
. As funny as those can be they are very much on the left.
Like I said, I want a range of news, comedy or otherwise.
My question is this, are there any right wing comedy news shows that I am missing?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Do a google search for "right wing comedians," and prepare to have your mind thoroughly blown away.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Do a google search for "right wing comedians," and prepare to have your mind thoroughly blown away.

There's that Yanni Papodopolous guy that has to remind you he's gay and who else?
YouTube people don't count.

Maybe some of those Redneck comedy guys like the guy with the puppets or Larry the Cable Guy. Maybe I should google Branson, MO comedy acts?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I hear Trumps twitter is a hoot.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Oh I know there are conservative comedians. I'm looking for conservative comedy news shows.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
nick dipolo show on sirius.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

We have a couple of members on ATS that would fit the bill of "right wing comedy news shows" with their daily posts, but I understand that they might not be as entertaining as The Daily Show of years gone by.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep Info Wars

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Infowars isn't right wing or left wing.

Infowars is a flightless bird.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

That's what you think. You better buy some gold and some food rations before you end up in a FEMA camp or plastic FEMA coffin

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

FOX has the Greg Gutfeld show. I don't like political comedy shows. They are so popular because nowhere else can you have your biases confirmed and your back-patted while engaging in laughter with an echo-chamber of an audience.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Its called fox news, they say and post funny stuff daily.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

That's what you think. You better buy some gold and some food rations before you end up in a FEMA camp or plastic FEMA coffin

I'm all stocked up on my lead filled supplements.

I'm gonna be as jacked as Jones.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Weird that there are no right wing comedy shows coming out of Hollywood.... that bastion of conservatism.

Conservatism in Hollywood, practically nonexistent...
pedos and rapists, that's another story.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I like watching Steven Crowder's YouTube channel.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Most on the right, take themselves too seriously to be funny.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

I'm all stocked up on my lead filled supplements.

I'm gonna be as jacked as Jones.

Now I know you're just having fun...

No one is as jacked as evil Bill Hicks!!!
The CIA programmed him to be the best!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Most on the right, take themselves too seriously to be funny.

As a person who is generally on the right...I would agree.

Many can't make fun of themselves.

Part of it is also identity politics. People these days tend to attach their egos to the people they vote for. See it all the time. People crawling out of the woodwork to defend a slight against their preferred politicians as if they were personally insulted themselves.

I actually find the whole thing super weird.

edit on 10 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hollywood may be liberal but that shouldn't stop conservatives from making some shows of their own, in this day and age. But it's not so surprising, liberals and conservatives tend to think differently, they end up over-represented in different fields and in media they express themselves differently. Obviously I'm generalizing here, but you know, I think cutting edge comedy is a bit more compatible with a liberal mindset than a conservative one. Just think about a medieval court jester, the whole point is to be a bit subversive and iconoclastic. I'm not saying conservatives don't have a sense of humor, I don't think you can compare the kind of comedy that works on a national level with the insider humor people share with their friends and family; that comedy doesn't need to be universally funny, and yet to the people involved it's often funnier than any show on TV.

But to be fair I have to admit it'd be harder for a conservative/right wing style show gain backing, compared to a liberal one. Everyone can decide for themselves if that's because of a conspiracy in media, or just for natural reasons. Would be interesting to see it though, I don't know about any but then I don't even watch those shows.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Go to Twitter, read the tweets of the so called Potus Trump, there you have your rightwinger comedy par excellence!
At least that is what the rest of the world thinks about this comedian Trump and his Trumpland!
Nobody takes anything serious anymore, coming out of the "brain" of this comedian!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join