It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fusion GPS Attempted to SETUP Donald Trump Jr

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: scraedtosleep

True but lets be honest here. That is an obvious far right website in his link. If it were a far left website I would disregard it just as fast.

You'd be committing the fallacy in both instances. That's not something to boast about. How would you know something is true or false if you won't even read it? That's a dangerous way to go through life.

Oh snap son used big words, must be a real story then, case closed.

What big word was that, the or if?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

True but lets be honest here. That is an obvious far right website in his link. If it were a far left website I would disregard it just as fast.

You'd be committing the fallacy in both instances. That's not something to boast about. How would you know something is true or false if you won't even read it? That's a dangerous way to go through life.

Oh snap son used big words, must be a real story then, case closed.

What big word was that, the or if?

Oh noes son said something that is supposed to be mean, can you teach me how that works, is it waaaaaaa the bad person said something i dont like.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No way... I'm shocked! Just shocked I tell ya!!!

Oh wait -- no, I'm not

So never mind. Just carry on

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

REMINDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Political Mud Pit is not a safe space for trolling for laughs. It's not a place to abuse fellow members. It's not a place to post every inane story you just want to rage about. It's not a place to spam off topic content.

This is simple: The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

Going forward, please be advised that failure to adhere to the stated posting guidelines of this forum will result in staff action against your account, possibly including post-bans and account terminations. Additionally, political trolling outside of the confines of the Political Mud Pit is strictly forbidden and will also be actioned accordingly.

and, as always:
Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Lol, I almost feel sorry for you, almost.

^ this is what being triggered looks like.

Come into a topic, ignore the topic, throw out some personal insults, then pretend to be above everyone else.

Don't worry. This thread will return to the safe space you expected shortly.

But the kid I responded to gave such a deep meaningful post, right?

Did you get you trump teddy bear yet, you know to help you sleep at night in your fema camp.

You realize that people like the both of you are the larger part of the problem, right? Instead of taking all evidence, "fake news," or not, and applying an objective perspective along with critical thinking and logic, you all just sit around screaming "yay Trump!" or "yay Hillary!" and add to the collective idiocy that's arose pre and post election

I can't fathom why people sit on here whining about each others candidates, or republicans and democrats, when they're all the same. How people sit on here and attack their fellow citizens over people, or political affiliations, and then criticize others for doing it is beyond me.

Does anyone else not notice the blatant hypocrisy perpetrated by a few members here? Not going to name usernames, but if you think about it -- I'm sure you'll figure it out. Hint: Most of them are on the liberal side. Before the attacks start coming in, I'm not a Trump supporter, nor do I identify with either of the two parties.

On topic now. Wasn't it recently revealed that a Russian affiliate met with Fusion GPS before and after the meeting with Trump Jr? If so, why is it such a bad thing to speculate that Fusion GPS and this Russian "operative" werent all part of the same team, being paid by the same people? Which would be...Hillary and her pals.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Would you trust news that came from a known troll farm? What if you were reading the National Enquirer, which is not a factual paper, would you believe a story in there based on its "merits" or would you be a bit skeptical?

Sure, let's say the source is okay. I still want to verify the story. Are there any facts in the story that can be verified? Are there sources for these claims? Stuff like that...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Its a shame we have to go through what you just did in your post to point out the obvious point

On topic now. Wasn't it recently revealed that a Russian affiliate met with Fusion GPS before and after the meeting with Trump Jr? If so, why is it such a bad thing to speculate that Fusion GPS and this Russian "operative" werent all part of the same team, being paid by the same people? Which would be...Hillary and her pals.
Now expect one of a few very creative writers to make a thread with a mini novel type post in order to spin those facts into something a kin to why Donald Trump should not be the president ... Its quite amazing to watch actually .

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
it looks like a set up to me
and with jr being so up front with the info it looks to me like they knew it was a set up

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

It's obvious to anyone that has half a brain, that the Dems and Fusion GPS attempted to set Trump up with something.
The Dems tried everything in their power to cheat, but it didn't work and they are still lying to this very day.
It's a sad commentary on this country to have such a corrupt political party and the amount of wool they pull over the eyes of their sheeple is outrageous.
But what's really sad is their sheeple believe the bullsh!t they are fed by them.
The staunch lunacy that is spewed here by the Leftists is incredible.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It wasn't a setup at all.

It was one meeting in a series of similar meetings where Veselnitskaya and Akhmetshin presented dirt dug up by Fusion GPS in 2013-14, to a number of individuals including Rep. Dana Rohrabacher and Rep. French Hill.

As if it weren't plainly obvious, it's already been confirmed by the Agalarov family attorney that Veselnitskaya contacted the family to setup the meeting with the Trump team and from Veselnitskaya's own mouth that she was in contact with Rob Goldstone.

Don't worry friends, I've taken the time this afternoon to put together all the pieces and I've just posted an OP detailing the events:

Fusion GPS Didn't "Set Up" Don Jr — Trump Tower Meeting Explained in Context

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Its a shame we have to go through what you just did in your post to point out the obvious point

Now expect one of a few very creative writers to make a thread with a mini novel type post in order to spin those facts into something a kin to why Donald Trump should not be the president ... Its quite amazing to watch actually .

Lol can't say I'm surprised that you called it perfectly.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So...when do we get to move from 'bargaining' to 'depression'? I think that's the biggest wall to climb or something?

I'm getting pretty tried of these ludicrous, reality-bending attempts to somehow make this Trump-Russia story not "real".

All things considered, I think the rest of America has been pretty patient with the Trump diehards...

edit on 10-11-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Tick Tock Tick Tock.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
So...when do we get to move from 'bargaining' to 'depression'? I think that's the biggest wall to climb or something?

I'm getting pretty tried of these ludicrous, reality-bending attempts to somehow make this Trump-Russia story not "real".

All things considered, I think the rest of America has been pretty patient with the Trump diehards...

Then there are those people that voted for Trump simply because he wasn't Hillary Clinton. They don't need that list, because they didn't really expect anything of Trump.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Many sealed indictments ready to go ....

Bye Bye Floating Swampers

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Lol can't say I'm surprised that you called it perfectly.
I got a great chuckle out of it ...oh wait maybe I am psychic .
+++

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Tick Tock Tick Tock.

Derp Derp Derp Derp

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Kettu

Then there are those people that voted for Trump simply because he wasn't Hillary Clinton. They don't need that list, because they didn't really expect anything of Trump.

What's even more telling, is they seem to admit that liberal positions are bad. You can't have it both ways.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Lol of course the Trump campaign saw it for what it was, from a mile away... Just like he knew not to accept the "gift" of 5 women from the Russians. What kind of idiot do they think he is...?

"What kind of idiot do you take me for??"
"The BEST Kind, sir, i assure you!"

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

she met with them before and after the meeting with jr but its not a set up?

wow

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join