It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVPs these are amazing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Not to mention any serious investigator would throw this out because of the TV contamination.

Don't forget the fact that it was converted and processed several times, only to end up back at the original format...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
StevemageGod?

Is that you again?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
OP I don't know what your home is like, but I live in a first floor apartment and I can hear my neighbours talking. Particularly when I'm in or on the toilet. It's much clearer in there and I'll tell you why. The plumbing. It carries the sound.

If what you are hearing is not entirely imagined then it's likely to be something like that for you too.

If it's not then I'd recommend that you contact hour doctor and let him know what you are experiencing.
edit on 12-11-2017 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2017 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

I heard nothing from neighbors. Plus when i get to a fast upload area ill post the original.
Ive reviewed it in audacity looking at the spectrogram. I can see where the childs voice is, the mans up close blurb and constant talking at the end.

Yes i hear voices. But if you read up on targeted individuals they claim voices can record onto computers, cds and tapes and repeat stuff noone else can hear. I think they use brainwaves and implants and beams.

But this ive reviewed multiple times. Its not my "condition" im hearing.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Thanks for sharing anotherside

I love checking out EVPs, and trying to make out their content. Of course there could always be other sources we can't see from the video, but still fascinating to examine nevertheless.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

This man has over 500 videos from the past 6-7 yrs documenting his progress in this field. It is the most convincing proof I have ever seen. This video is just a short explaining video some of his other more recent ones involving his gold box are mind blowing.. Spend the time and digest you won't be disappointed.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Steve Huff is a fraud, generally despised by the paranormal community, just wants to sell his crap, Few months back he bailed from the paranormal field (or claimed he did)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Bout to find out tomorrow. Ordered the parts he lists for a mini portal, but can confirm already with the limited parts I had on hand there is something to this as I have heard it with my own two ears, right in front of me here in my garage. No other real way to debunk someones method unless you put your money where your mouth is and replicate.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It never hurts to try different things. Good luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join