It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVPs these are amazing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

This was recorded on a smartphone 8am 11/10/2017

Location mnpls, mn
Bathroom - phone aimed at showerhead
In dark.

Youll hear a childs voice, then a blurb male voice
Then constant talking near end.
I cant make out words.

I forgot to add that tv was on in other room. Its only barely audable as background noise. I think it acted like a spirit box here. The end i can hear "your lifes a lie-no meaning
In the video i saw what seemed like a beam effect coming from the wall, also a flash.

edit on 10-11-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well.... After seeing the word amazing in the title I'm a little disappointed.

It sounds like a TV in the other room and maybe some water going down the drain.

Least EVP sounding "EVP" I've ever heard.

Also the fact that so much detail about the phone being aimed at the shower head in the bathroom being included in the caption seemed fishy to me.

I love EVP recordings but I've gotta say I don't believe this is one.

S&F for sharing though.

-Alee.
edit on 11/10/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Water was not on, did you hear anything?
I heard 3 artifacts for sure, i used headphones and my four speaker system.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just sounds like schizophrenia to me......

Really don’t hear anything but your tv and noise dirtying up everything. .....this is not how you take EVPs

Infact this should be a video on how NOT to

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
I forgot to add that tv was on in other room. Its only barely audable as background noise.

Then it's useless. Try it again without the damned TV on. That seems like a no-brainer.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Just sounds like schizophrenia to me......

Really don’t hear anything but your tv and noise dirtying up everything. .....this is not how you take EVPs

Infact this should be a video on how NOT to
schizophrenia is made up by medical liars. Voices i hear are technology based..think what you will im not going to change your mind.

I definetly hear things IN THE VIDEO. It may have lost quality as i converted it several times.
Slow connection.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

No....no it’s not a made up thing....

And if they are tech based then they aren’t EVPS

ALSO if you record it and you’re hearing the voices but no one else is, that should tell you something

You already stated on another thread you’ve been diagnosed, I just read your history...

Not trying to be a jerk Here just facts

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

ALSO if you record it and you’re hearing the voices but no one else is, that should tell you something

You already stated on another thread you’ve been diagnosed, I just read your history...

all voice hearers get diagnosed, doctors are pill pushing liars is all ill say. If its organic, then why do my physical external blocks reduce volume? Dont say im imagining it, its a logical effect proving its not mental illness.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

As soon as the recording hit 46 seconds I hear an out of place male voice saying "body." JMO.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

As soon as the recording hit 46 seconds I hear an out of place male voice saying "body." JMO.

That’s the tv in the background

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

all voice hearers get diagnosed, doctors are pill pushing liars is all ill say. If its organic, then why do my physical external blocks reduce volume? Dont say im imagining it, its a logical effect proving its not mental illness.

Because it’s psycho semantic.....just like how placebos work....infact that proves even more so that it’s psychological

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Or it could be sounds coming through the air extractor fan system.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I am not hearing anything at all.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

My question is simple. What made you decide to point and record with a smartphone aimed at the shower head? Because you thought for sure you were hearing things?

You see...its most likely you. And that recording is the background in your house....it can come from everywhere and nowhere...

But your personal explanation within this forum of your diagnosed and pre-existing medical issues? Well, that can preclude the point of any of it being real. Though, yes it could be....but most people dont spend time aiming recording devices at the shower...especially without turning off ALL OTHER DEVICES in your house. Even the dishwasher and other things....

Sorry my friend....

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

My question is simple. What made you decide to point and record with a smartphone aimed at the shower head? Because you thought for sure you were hearing things?

You see...its most likely you. And that recording is the background in your house....it can come from everywhere and nowhere...

But your personal explanation within this forum of your diagnosed and pre-existing medical issues? Well, that can preclude the point of any of it being real. Though, yes it could be....but most people dont spend time aiming recording devices at the shower...especially without turning off ALL OTHER DEVICES in your house. Even the dishwasher and other things....

Sorry my friend....
to post it i converted it from mp4 to mp3 then to wmv then back to mp4. That cut off alot of dynamic range frequencies. I dont have fast internet. The tv was 2 rooms away. My phone was near the shower with the door partialy closed. The watery sound is the tv. I listened tons of times and couldnt hear anything intelligable from the tv. But i did hear a childs voice, then a one word blurb, could have said "body" but at the end i heard constant talking then something clearly at the end. I wish this world would stop believing audio intrusions are a product of mental illness as members of certain agencies tell they have tech that induces artificial telepathy.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

On no...I know they solely arent a product of mental illness! And I don't think I said that specifically to you either.

Im a lifelong musician and have always had trouble sleeping as I hear certain frequencies coming from appliances all the time. Like the fridge is an "Ab" note, the blender a "D" note....so I sleep with a fan on. (a "G" note).

Back to your issue? It really could be anything and bothersome...as in my own sleep issues. Good luck, but I think yours is nothing unusual.

M.S.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

EVPs these are amazing

Sadly, they were not.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

IDK. That little bit sounded different than the rest of the sounds, to me...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
How about doing the recording again, but this time in a quiet environment?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Why on earth would you aim your smartphone at a shower head in the dark?? Not to mention any serious investigator would throw this out because of the TV contamination.

That's not how this works. This isn't how any of this works!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join