It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roadmap to Idiocracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It's surprisingly simple: don't change a thing, keep on keeping on!
We're doing a great job to get there, sooner or later. Here is why:

Fire retardants

What do breast milk and polar bears have in common? In 1999, some Swedish scientists studying women’s breast milk discovered something totally unexpected: The milk contained an endocrine-disrupting chemical found in fire retardants, and the levels had been doubling every five years since 1972! These incredibly persistent chemicals, known as polybrominated diphenyl ethers or PBDEs, have since been found to contaminate the bodies of people and wildlife around the globe – even polar bears. These chemicals can imitate thyroid hormones in our bodies and disrupt their activity. That can lead to lower IQ, among other significant health effects. While several kinds of PBDEs have now been phased out, this doesn’t mean that toxic fire retardants have gone away. PBDEs are incredibly persistent, so they’re going to be contaminating people and wildlife for decades to come.

How to avoid it? It’s virtually impossible, but passing better toxic chemical laws that require chemicals to be tested before they go on the market would help reduce our exposure. A few things that can you can do in the meantime include: use a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter, which can cut down on toxic-laden house dust; avoid reupholstering foam furniture; take care when replacing old carpet (the padding underneath may contain PBDEs).

DIRTY DOZEN ENDOCRINE DISRUPTORS

12 Hormone-Altering Chemicals and How to Avoid Them

ARTE vid with german subs, parts of the whole ordeal are in english:

Decline of IQs, increase in autism: Scientific tests reveal a shocking truth that thought nobody 20 years ago possible: human intelligence is. We are experiencing a reverse evolution? Some researchers blame environmental pollutants...

Worrying trends in the human intelligence are the average decline of the intelligence quotient, the increase in autism and behavioural disorders - for about two decades and mental-health observes. After genetic factors have been ruled out, scientists take in particular the chemical molecules under the magnifying glass, which is permanently exposed to modern man. Here, especially the so-called endocrine disruptors play an important role: In the course of scientific studies it could be proven that they wield a devastating toxic effects on the human brain and in particular to unborn children during pregnancy are dangerous. The so-called polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), which are included in flame retardants, and pesticides are similar to the hormones of the thyroid gland and be confused by the body with these. The development degrades by thyroid and thyroid hormones, which in turn can disrupt brain development. But what do these findings for the future? Will the people through constant exposure to environmental pollutants have an always lower intelligence quotient? And which health solutions is there for this problem? The documentation is based on interviews with scientists all over the world and is a worrying phenomenon in the field of view of the public based on sound research results.

Umwelthormone - Verlieren wir den Verstand?
translated version

Please feel free to add further material, studies, opinions or ad hominem Bollocks for me to mess with. Have a nicely idiotic day!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

These chemicals are precisely the way the elite of the elite are waging their silent war upon the population.

The devastating effect that these chemicals are having on us and the environment is scientifically proven and yet, barely a word about them is uttered.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
These chemicals are precisely the way the elite of the elite are waging their silent war upon the population.

And how do they avoid being poisoned? Is there a special section at the Whole Foods labeled 'Elites Only Organic'?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

On the backside of the moon maybe? Mars, Ceres? There simply has to be at least one space marine lab out there, otherwise ... Not Sure.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I was pulling for the Hollow Earth but those work.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Drugs, gene-therapy and more drugs. I'm pretty sure our so-called elites are wealthy enough to pay for elite treatment as well.

It's a good conspiracy theory after all, this whole population control thingy just got a tad more tangible.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Retardant !!!

Don't worry, there're plenty of tards out there living kick ass lives,.. My first wife was tarded, She's a pilot now...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem
She's a pilot now...

Please tell me not for United.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I was thinking Neuschwabenland as well, but that part is filled with Nazi zombies already. And they are lightyears ahead in punkto Idiocracy.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

She's a pilot now

Space Marines?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

That's wishful thinking. There's no secret elite in charge and trying to kill us all. We just are really incredible stupid, I mean as a whole.
Shortsighted, egoistic, greedy and always convinced it won't happen to me.

But it wouldn't be impossible to avoid those chemicals. If there were an elite, you just need to feed a few hundreds, maybe not even that, if we're talking the elite of the elite it's maybe 3 families, so two organic farms get you through the year, handcrafted tools and gadgets and avoiding certain places like KFC, McD...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You've made my day. Now there is a legitimate need for breast inspectors. Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, I need to update my resume.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You have a point there, paradigm of a wicked world. Hope dies last though.

#SpaceMarinesLivesMatter

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Now there is a legitimate need for breast inspectors

And even more so, for breast enlargement via palm healing. We're going to be rich at least!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Leave our Hollow Earth out a this! We have kept the poles of the Earth obscured for years so folks can't see our entrance, and then you go and blow it.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Elites, hollow earth, gene therapy, bla bla bla, what about good old fashioned human greed & shortsightedness.

K~

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

But they still get paper cuts from handling all those title deeds and bruised knuckles from moving chess pieces around.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Leave our Hollow Earth out a this! We have kept the poles of the Earth obscured for years so folks can't see our entrance, and then you go and blow it.

Ironic, as a Mason you'd think I'd be able to keep a secret from the sheeples by now.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: elementalgrove

And how do they avoid being poisoned? Is there a special section at the Whole Foods labeled 'Elites Only Organic'?

Is that a serious question?

They are able to afford the cleanest possible versions of every product that the EDC's are found in.

Considering that the elite are quite vociferous about they're belief in de-population, how exactly do you believe they would go about achieving such aims?

Do you think that diet is something they would not have considered? How healthy is the average American these days?

Why is it that every product produced by Nestle, Pepsi, Coke, Kraft, General Mills, Mars, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, etc on down the line, are littered with scientifically proven toxins?

That is not even getting into the inter-changeable boards of directors that link all of those monopolies with the Big Pharmaceutical cartel, profiting off of all this dis-ease.

They avoid all of this because they buy quality ingredients. Your attempt at humor on this is lost, people are suffering the world over because of the toxic environment being created.

Are you one of these people who simply think this is occurring because of the "profit" motive?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

She's a pilot now

Space Marines?

This hits me in the feels every time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join