It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile admits to sexually harassing Clinton staffers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I know everyone is gonna roll their eyes at this, but that's pretty much the entire point.

Former Democratic National Committee (DNC) interim chair Donna Brazile levied sexism allegations against top male staffers on the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign in a newly obtained excerpt of her upcoming book, in which she claims to have responded to their behavior by challenging the men to expose their genitals.

“Gentlemen, let’s just put our dicks out on the table and see who’s got the bigger one, because I know mine is bigger than all of yours,” Brazile writes in the sixth chapter of her tell all book “Hacks,” obtained by the Huffington Post.

Brazile claims the sexist behavior occurred during a conference call amidst an argument regarding the possibility of hiring a CEO to rehabilitate the financially struggling DNC. The top male aides dismissed her desire to bring on a CEO because of her gender, she said and responded by challenging their collective phallic endowment.

Now just put your imagination caps on and reverse these roles. Imagine a male RNC chairman told female campaign staffers to pull their breasts out, even in jest, and tell me he wouldn't be accused of sexual harassment and sexism. And then imagine his excuse was "well they were being sexist to me". Even jokingly insinuating that they weren't real women because their breasts weren't big enough, does anyone here really think this wouldn't be a major story? But because it's a woman doing it to men, no one even blinked an eye at it.

The other night during an interview with Tucker Carlson, she appeared to walk back calling them sexists. She said they were just being dismissive of her idea, which isn't sexist at all (except in today's twisted world). So really no excuse at all for this kind of comment.

Disclaimer: Yeah the source is The Daily Caller, but the actual source is the book excerpt obtained by Huff Post. And let's be honest, it's not like you're gonna find this story on CNN.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Does this offend you? It doesn't really offend me because I kind of like when women play those kind of role reversal games with us guys.

I mean, they're gonna lose this one 10 out of 10 times with me but it's still a fun game to play.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I know everyone is gonna roll their eyes at this, but that's pretty much the entire point.

Oh my! Cue the anguish! Will you need to take to the divan?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

She would have won that contest against Clintons male staffers. Any male that supports Clinton is an eunuch. Except for the Podesta, and we know what they are.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
She gets a "free pass".

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
She would have won that contest against Clintons male staffers. Any male that supports Clinton is an eunuch. Except for the Podesta, and we know what they are.

Ah, but take note that she called them out face-to-face. Not anonymously from a conspiracy forum. So I guess she won this contest, too.

edit on 10-11-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: Yes!

link   

I gotta know..... was hers bigger?

link   
"I will pull my own out" tells us that it was meant metaphorically, not literally. I assume.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well she's certainly beating the publicity drum to try and sell her books isn't she.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I gotta know..... was hers bigger?

well, she is black... so...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Well she's certainly beating the publicity drum to try and sell her books isn't she.

Um...as one does.
I have a piece of a book launching next week, and if I wasn't here here in what passes for anonymity, I'd be beating that drum too.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Congrats and good luck.

edit on 10-11-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
If somebody did sexually harass her than I'm afraid they need help .

There's acting like dick and having one and I think she's scores duex points .

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I would rather wax my carrot with bard wire and sandpaper with a helping of vinegar whilst shoving a unlubed dead rabbit carcass up my ass than expose anything to that swamp donkey..

Indeed it is one rule for one etc but then she is shooting with a hell of a lot of range..

Just another story that will feed into the MGTOW feeds that will turn even more men off women for good..

RA

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Does this offend you? It doesn't really offend me because I kind of like when women play those kind of role reversal games with us guys.

Ahh what U talkin bout Willis?

There is no mention of a women in the topic. The story is about Don Brazile .

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

My bad.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
She should be run for POTUS.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
She should be run for POTUS.

As in Person Of Total Unethical Satanism ?

She does have a shot at it. Makes sense , since she probably is a Mason as AugustM mentioned he like to play with her.

edit on 581130America/ChicagoFri, 10 Nov 2017 08:58:41 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
That purple hair is kinda sexy.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I mean, they're gonna lose this one 10 out of 10 times with me but it's still a fun game to play.

It doesn't offend me at all actually. I was merely pointing out the double standard. I personally don't think it's a big deal, but nor do I think it's a big deal when men say something crude like this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join