It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia dont become like NTH KOREA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Nothing is going to boil over. It's a simple case of sticking by the rules.

The great escape! Ditch your persona and run to the country that pays the most.

bally

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I watched some reports and documentaries about Manus the last days.
I am sorry that they are german:

ZDF

The "inmates" say that Manus ever was a jail for them, but at least inside this jail they had a bit of security.
They don´t want to leave because they fear for their lifes, the population of Manus is waiting to kill them. They fear the people of Manus, with their machetes. And they don´t want to be deported into another australian jail, they want to leave the whole area and never come back. Exactly what the australian government wanted to achive. But then let em go, put tehm in a boat and bring them far, far wawy from australia. But don´t let them stay there without money, without any chance to leave. Instead of locking them up and paying tax money for that, use the tax money to bring them back into the civilisation.

Why do the australian rulers nowadays act exactly like the british rulers acted back in time, when the first white australian "settlers", criminals, real criminals(most of them), inmates were brought to the australian penal colony? But even these real criminals were treated better than the not criminals but refugees today, at least they had a chance to steal the whole country from the original population and build what we know today as Australia.

The refugees on Manus don´t even have that chance, they have nothing anymore and were brought to a place they never wanted to be, most of them even never wanted to go to australia but were brought there by the circumstances!

Do the australian rulers think:
If we had to start like criminals when we were brought here, why shouldn´t others, that come now to australia, have it easier and better than we, back in time???
It seems like this!

If I hear stories like this, I really hope that those that are responsible for handling poor people like criminals, poor people that are in trouble anyways(otherwise they wouldn´t leave family, friends, home, wouldn´t flee), refugees and not criminals(maybe some of them are really criminal, but having to flee makes not everybody automatically a criminal!) have to flee!

Have to leave their families, friends, homes, leave their country, with only their life as luggage.
And i hope that they are treated everywhere on earth like they treated other refugees before, in "their homecountry"!

edit on 10 11 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Ok i looked in to this and you owe Australians an apology. They offered to move them to th e east lorengua refugee transit center. A new facility they built just for them. If they chose not to go Australia offered them 25000.00 per person if they returned to their home country. So next i looked at the east loengau refugee camp once admitted they are given mobile phones with 500 kina credits. A kina is .31 of us dollar. So they get 155.00 in us for phone service.

www.abc.net.au...

www.abc.net.au...

mobile.twitter.com...

Looks better than many council estates I have seen, AND they have the lovely

weather to go with it ..... Has got to be better than where ever they have left

some people are never satisfied.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
People have been travailing to this nation by boat for thousands of years, I don't realistically see it stopping anytime soon.

As a nation that has stuck its nose and bomb in other nations business, I do accept some moral responsibility in cleaning up the blow back. There are laws and as we promoted the law of the jungle with the whole middle east saga, doing what it takes to survive has some legal standing. We do have a legal right to defend ourself and others. Stealing, deception, trespassing, assault and murder is all too common in the trade of war.

The media blackout on the illegal immigration issue and progress is another tactic of Orwellian policy. The previous government was very open about just what was going out on the seas. Now there is very little to nothing that is officially released. Personally I am sick and tired of all the ongoing immigration debates. The strength of a nation is in its people.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Read the post after yours. The truth.

That's media you've put out mate.

bally

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

What is your solution ?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Nothing is going to boil over. It's a simple case of sticking by the rules.

The great escape! Ditch your persona and run to the country that pays the most.

bally

They are just people, nothing more nothing less.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

They want to leave the whole area and never come back. Exactly what the australian government wanted to achive. But then let em go, put tehm in a boat and bring them far, far wawy from australia. But don´t let them stay there without money, without any chance to leave. Instead of locking them up and paying tax money for that, use the tax money to bring them back into the civilisation.

The refugees on Manus don´t even have that chance, they have nothing anymore and were brought to a place they never wanted to be, most of them even never wanted to go to australia but were brought there by the circumstances!

Did you miss this bit?

Ok i looked in to this and you owe Australians an apology. They offered to move them to th e east lorengua refugee transit center. A new facility they built just for them. If they chose not to go Australia offered them 25000.00 per person if they returned to their home country.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Of course.

What is their reason for coming all this way to Australia? Why not another country on their route? What is wrong with all the other countries along the way? Why not accept a free ticket back to their country of origin? Why not apply for Australian citizenship legally?

I'm sure if I turned up on the shores of another country with no legal documents I'd be detained as well. As a person, thinking, I'd have to accept those conditions.

We could go on all night mate but I'd say, put your hand up to accept unknowns into your household personally, care for them, nurture them, look after them but be ultimately responsible for their behaviour because if one turns out to be a killer you have to answer.

Same with policy. Let a person in and they cause havoc guess who takes the blame?

bally

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

It's a little over 2,500 nautical miles between Manus Island and Christmas Island, I've also traveled PNG extensively through work and the nightmare reality of being hacked to death is as real as the nose on your face so I can understand their plight, innocent civilians, particularly those who are genuinely fleeing from violent persecution should not suffer, I know of no-one who disagrees with this fundamental human right.

Which brings me to the $$ of who pays for this. I think the UN should be made to pay for all relocation and accommodation costs since they do #-all else except take up space and oxygen and refuse to address the........are you ready......root cause of the problem.

Root-cause-analysis determines that to stop illegal immigration, the focus must be on enhancing those countries where the desire/motivation to flee is greatest - religion and/or violent dictators appear to be the common denominators.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

People smugglers have a lot to answer for.
They advertised an easy way in.

People who were better off; paid for quick passage.
This spawned a huge market ultimately paid for with my taxes. I'd prefer any om my money helped the less well off left behind. Not even worth a mention.

Nah! Let's help the comparitively wealthy queue jumpers ... whilst our own healthcare system is also attributable to many possibly unnecessary deaths.[
edit on 10-11-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Just had a look online and i can say that i did not see one picture of Manus island detainees that had a child , mother , grandmother , sister , Auntie , you get my point by now . One thing i can guarantee is we will never take in cowards that leave the children / women behind . Go back to your sandpit and look after your family .

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Of course.

What is their reason for coming all this way to Australia? Why not another country on their route? What is wrong with all the other countries along the way? Why not accept a free ticket back to their country of origin? Why not apply for Australian citizenship legally?

I'm sure if I turned up on the shores of another country with no legal documents I'd be detained as well. As a person, thinking, I'd have to accept those conditions.

We could go on all night mate but I'd say, put your hand up to accept unknowns into your household personally, care for them, nurture them, look after them but be ultimately responsible for their behaviour because if one turns out to be a killer you have to answer.

Same with policy. Let a person in and they cause havoc guess who takes the blame?

bally

M y. Solution would be simple expand th e classes available. Teach trades like auto repair or Air conditioning repair find out what industries need people and teach them how. Now i would require they learn english though ive been to australia and i speak english and wasnt sure what some australians were saying. Luckily my buddy was from there and could translate. Joking aside however if they show they could speak well enough to survive and had a trade its a win win for everyone.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Sure dragonrdr,

I don't know where you are from but perhaps you might ask your government to take them in and offer the solution you have suggested. Give them a home, no questions asked. Teach them as you say.

Go for it mate! Invite them into your home. Win Win for you like you say.

bally

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

And a point I'm sure a lot of people just don't get. Why so many men?

bally

edit on 10-11-2017 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

The muslim community world wide is huge.

Just look at the stealthy grab on a lot of products that pay for a halal certification ... ka ching !

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Sounds like they're screwed to the nth degree.

And need a hero.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

As you know mate i dont have a racist bone in my body but why are all the refugees 20/30 something men . Screw em . For those that need to know , my ex wife is part Aboriginal , My eldest son dates a woman who is half Somalian , my youngest dates a Sri Lanken girl ( batting above his average there ) and my daughter is with a six foot seven Aussie , given the family history i am not sure what happened with her .
edit on 10-11-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

bally

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Well played mate ! 😎

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join