It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia dont become like NTH KOREA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

We should respect our vetting process ... how many dole bludging twats are the spawn of lmmigrants ?

Not to mention racial enclaves that have emerged as a result of current policy?

Think ... Bankstown, Harris Park , Cabramatta and Campsie ... there is more, just in Sydney.
I don't know about other Capitals.

Not to mention the racial ( really religious tensions disguised as racial ) wherever a mosque appears.
edit on 10-11-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Greece are already dealing the brunt of immigrants coming over from Africa, they don't meed anymore than they already have.

I'm not buying the whole radical islam killing us all, the radicals are in the minority. I liken that argument to gun nuts in the U.S.

How many Australians travel to Indonesia each and every year without hassle, Indonesia being one of the largest muslim populations on the planet ?

I'm not sure about you but I have spent plenty of time in Lakemba , Canterbury, belmore, those areaas are muslim central in the western suburbs of Sydney, I was never attacked or had them scream allah snackbar at me.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

As we’ve both said, many have died miserably, at sea, are these people on the news more important because it’s getting news coverage? The true answer is no, but the do-gooders answer is yes.

Remember when that boat hit some rocks and lots of people died a few years ago? Hugely covered by the media, greenies crying in the street. The hypocrisy was amazing. Morons with their head in the sand about the thousands that die at sea, get upset at the few that died on the tv.

Anyway, I’m ranting now..

Simply.. If they don’t think they can even get here on a boat, they won’t do it.

It’s win/win, isn’t it?

The do-gooders don’t see them suffering and we don’t get queue jumpers.

edit on 10/11/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Google Aussie deaths in Indonesia ...

I worked in Bankstown square many years ago, yep you see it simmering ... just listen to the speech of born here lebanese boys and their hate for Aussies.

The Cronulla riots did not finish anything.

I live on the mid Nth Coast now ... 😎

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Like I said I don't really have answers, I just think we can do better than we are. #it, now I'm ranting.

You are right,immigrants don't get here, they die or they are returned home after years of suffering.... anyhow at the rate we are going our civilisation is going to implode, we either try and fix it now or future generations will deal with the fall out.

edit on 10-11-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

The Cronulla riots were not really an immigrant issue though, well at least not a muslim immigrant issue, where I lived in the hills area of Sydney it was the christian Lebanese that would turn up at parties or whatever with 30 car loads and pick fights.

Those riots were a result of Aussies sick to death of having large numbers descend on them and that's why the car laws were introduced. For a while there if one leb got beat up 30 minutes later 20 car loads show up, that riot and subsequently those laws put an end to that.

I just bought a place in the great lakes area and I live in the northern rivers, which I'm betting is an even bigger bubble than where you live, in fact this place is a bubble within a bubble full of hippies, and tourists, the tourist suck however.

edit on 10-11-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I am in Port Stephens only transient terr/tourists.

The muslims claim we are racists ... hence the local majority being of middle east descent ... they ask to be all placed in the same blanket.

That says a lot .

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Why didn't they just go to North Korea instead?

Seems better.

bally

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Okay, if it's cheap to stay in Greece. Why not go there instead?

bally

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I haven't stopped at port stephens , there are lots of muslims there ?

They are few and far between around here in Byron shire, like I said were in a bubble.

Don't get me wrong however, I immigrated from the U.K and I have taken on Aussie values, I love it here, I'm also a strong believer in taking on the country's traditions when you move , so I'm not a big fan of immigrants bringing their home traditions and setting up shop. Move to Australia and be an aussie dammit or # off, that goes anywhere in the world, move to france damn well start eating cheese and drinking wine.

Its a conundrum, the world is slowly becoming more and more polarized, its a shame, I blame social media for advancing the rifts that were always there, they are just now growing and will at some point spill over and life will suck for all of us.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Okay, if it's cheap to stay in Greece. Why not go there instead?

bally

well ol mate, I will take your advice, I will stop in for a week or 2 in Greece since you recommend it, I'm taking a European vacation next year, remind me to send you a pic or 2.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Let one in then you have to let them mate all in including those on the run, those without I.D. and perhaps those who will do Australia harm.

Perhaps think a bit more deeply rather than looking at what media presents.

I'm sure no one in the media will sponsor an illegal immigrant.

Take a holiday over there yourself. Look at where they are living and then look at their alternative choice. Takes some pics and post them for us to see first hand. Interview a few and see if they have bona fide I.D. Ask them why they can't return to their country of origin.

Maybe a few of Aussie dole bludgers, not happy in this country and want better could dump their I.D., jump on a boat and sail somewhere where they can get a better bludging system. Can't think of anywhere though!

bally

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Why didn't they just go to North Korea instead?

Seems better.

bally

Why not spend the night in the sewer ?

For $2500 you could go to Greece for a month, hop around a few islands, go to the capitol.....cmon bally that's cheaper than a holiday to broom, in fact a lot cheaper, from where we are anyhow.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Indonesia? Why don't the illegals settle there if it's so safe. It's part of the stop over.

bally

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes they have been offered alternate accommodation, they are staying because the third world conditions they are currently in are better than where they are being relocated to.

How do they know that?

Or as paraphi said >>>>

These people have been offered an alternative.
Even before they have got to Australia these people are attempting to dictate terms

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Sorry that came out wrong when I read back.

It was a two part post ... 😊

link   
Ok i looked in to this and you owe Australians an apology. They offered to move them to th e east lorengua refugee transit center. A new facility they built just for them. If they chose not to go Australia offered them 25000.00 per person if they returned to their home country. So next i looked at the east loengau refugee camp once admitted they are given mobile phones with 500 kina credits. A kina is .31 of us dollar. So they get 155.00 in us for phone service. Though they are responsible to refill it. They get 100 kinas per week and for each class they attend they earn an additional 3 for every class hour. Offer 15 hours per week these classes teach English, PNG culture and cooking classes. So they can earn an additional 45 kinas a week . Mean s each. Person can earn $44.95 US per week. They get free electricity housing 3 meals a day and are provided clothing and things like soap through charities. In addition they were given the opportunity to seek asylum in the US but passed up on this.

So please explain how this is the way north koreans treat its people? I would bet North koreans would love to be paid $44.95 a week. To end this lets check out the new place.

www.abc.net.au...

www.abc.net.au...

mobile.twitter.com...

link   
a reply to: bally001

Let one in then you have to let them mate all in including those on the run, those without I.D. and perhaps those who will do Australia harm.

I get that mate, then reality is we need a different approach, at some point the way we are going its all going to boil over, we are literally living the frog in the boiling water .

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes they have been offered alternate accommodation, they are staying because the third world conditions they are currently in are better than where they are being relocated to.

How do they know that?

Or as paraphi said >>>>

These people have been offered an alternative.
Even before they have got to Australia these people are attempting to dictate terms

Absolutely yes.

bally

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Superb! Mean that sincerely.

This is what most Australians need to know before they take in media coverage. I think the media in this case should be looked into because it all looks like a set up.

bally

edit on 10-11-2017 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join