It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podesta Group CEO Kimberley Fritts just quit today....11 9 2017

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It appears they are falling apart. Pressure is mounting and way too many stories popping up for even a seasoned PR firm to squash.

Kimberley Fritts, the longtime chief executive of the Podesta Group, is leaving the firm to start her own lobbying shop, according to three Podesta Group staffers.

Tony Podesta, the firm's founder, tapped Fritts as his successor when he announced he'd step down as chairman last week, hours after an indictment was unsealed, charging Paul Manafort and his deputy, Rick Gates, with violating foreign lobbying law. The indictment accused Manafort of hiring the Podesta Group to lobby for an ostensibly independent nonprofit that “was under the ultimate direction” of the Ukrainian president, his party and the Ukrainian government.

And she wasn't the only one...

Paul Brathwaite, a Podesta Group principal, said last week that he was leaving to start his own shop, Federal Street Strategies.

Fritts was only just appointed CEO last week!

Seems there is definitely something big going on there. This was one of the top lobbying firms and now suddenly the top players in the firm are cutting out....

Source
edit on 11/9/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I suppose Fritts found out what was really going on and did not want to get into covering it up and going to prison because of lying in the upcoming investigation. I suppose the last CEO has already left the country.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I suppose Fritts found out what was really going on and did not want to get into covering it up and going to prison because of lying in the upcoming investigation. I suppose the last CEO has already left the country.

I'd say it's likely that some of them are going to be involved regardless of leaving the group.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Making money is great! Going to prison not so much.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Tick tock tick tock........

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

If this keeps up, this lobbying firm won't even exist with the Podesta name or otherwise.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Not surprising. Her appointment seemed a bit like being appointed captain of a sinking ship.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Ms. Fritts? Ma'am ... someone on line 1. He says he's Mr. Scratch and he's upset. Something about frost on Lake Fire? I'm not sure I get it ..."

"Oh, Hell no! You tell them I an tendering my resignation, and forward that call to Mr. Podesta!"

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

In what was her new position as CEO, she probably got a good look at this sham of an operation from the top position, and decided she couldn't continue to propagate the lie anymore.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

So. . . . . .

The "Podesta Group" will go away but everyone who made up "The Podesta Group" will still be around.

Awesome.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

If this keeps up, this lobbying firm won't even exist with the Podesta name or otherwise.

Didn't they already plan on closing up shop when Podesta stepped down?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

No, according to the Politico article, Fritts had planned on renaming the company and continuing operations.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I knew that, hence the, "otherwise," term in my reply.

Now it looks like that might not even occur.

Depending on who is left at the firm.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Unless convicted in court then they should all be held up on a pedestal, elected into the White House even. Where were you all last year??

Duh!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Not only be around, but SPREAD around like a hydra. Now there will be even more corrupt swamp creatures to hunt down in the coming years.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm sure this has nothing to do with the Mueller investigation. They aren't even looking at the Podesta's! Go reread all the threads last week if you don't believe me!

edit on 9-11-2017 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Wow, that is big news. It pretty much assures Podesta Group is facing a storm. This story keeps getting more intriguing.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Everyone saw this coming. It's very hard to have a podesta group without any podesta's

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I wonder if the vacant position will be listed in the job section of Craigs list ? Not that I want a job but my cousin is getting out of jail next week and wanted a heads up as to what was aviable .

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Not only be around, but SPREAD around like a hydra. Now there will be even more corrupt swamp creatures to hunt down in the coming years.

It is ACORN all over again.

Unless you can stomp really fast, the cockroaches always get away when you turn that light on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join