It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd occurrence with a Trump tweet...he checked in

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

There was an old thread that used the bubbles to show links to networks and if I recall correctly, the CIA or NSA was very closely connected to ATS.

That would be this.

And, yeah, there's a lot of the kinds of silliness to which you are referring, so one has to be able to filter things through ones own sense of the (un)common variety.

Interesting times.
edit on 10-11-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: -[

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

There was an old thread that used the bubbles to show links to networks and if I recall correctly, the CIA or NSA was very closely connected to ATS.

That would be this.

And, yeah, there's a lot of the kinds of silliness to which you are referring, so one has to be able to filter things through ones own sense of the (un)common variety.

Interesting times.

Bingo...thanks!

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Maybe he just sold California to China...

California HAS BEEN Sold to China for at least a decade now. And the Port of Los Angeles SERVES China by exporting millions of tons of SCRAP METAL, seemingly our leading, (maybe only) export from the port as employees there tell me.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Maybe he was in California when he Tweeted, and was about to get on the plane to China.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
He just checked in again in Vietnam. I'm sure in some crazy conspiracy this is a shot at John McCain.

Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

twitter

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Dudemo5

Oh, sounds fun!

I'll take "bitter over last election and stuck in the past" for 500 Alex.

Take a couple meds while you're at it.

You think I voted for Hillary or something?

A person doesn't have to be bitter about the election to think Trump is an idiot. I honestly don't understand how ANYONE could think Trump isn't an idiot, short of being delusional.

Unless that person has replaced idiocy with another mental disorder, like malignant narcissism. That I could buy.

President Trump steam rolled the election. Which many can only dream of accomplishing.

Coaches, players and CEO’s try to hire and surround themselves with the best. And fail.

President Trump expanded his business empire long ago. Many said Steve Jobs was arrogant and a bully. Or even had idiotic ideas. But look at Apple now.

President Trump is not an idiot.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Maybe he just sold California to China...

I hope so...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

What personality disorder or psychological disability would you like to substitute for idiocy?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: Imhere

What personality disorder or psychological disability would you like to substitute for idiocy?

I understand where you’re going with this.

President Trump expanded his business empire in the billions long after his fathers death, and your opinion he’s an idiot.

President Trump steam rolls the election and becomes the 45th President of the most powerful country in the world, and your opinion he’s an idiot.

Your opinion that he’s an idiot, is an opinion. Not a fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join