It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd occurrence with a Trump tweet...he checked in

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I just did a test. If you turn on your location services setting and type out a Tweet, then you can click the location icon and select whatever city, state, neighborhood, etc. you want it to show. Whether you are actually there or not. I tried California and I am in KY, but it worked. If you don't want a location, you have to either select "Remove Location" or turn the feature off in your settings.

So the locations seem to be very intentional, whatever they *mean*.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I just did a test. If you turn on your location services setting and type out a Tweet, then you can click the location icon and select whatever city, state, neighborhood, etc. you want it to show. Whether you are actually there or not. I tried California and I am in KY, but it worked. If you don't want a location, you have to either select "Remove Location" or turn the feature off in your settings.

So the locations seem to be very intentional, whatever they *mean*.

Yep. There would have to be a reason for it, whether it is what we are guessing or not. It is being deliberately done for some reason.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Or maybe Trump had someone else tweet it out for him and they are in California. It's obvious not every tweet is personally sent out by Trump.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor

Or maybe Trump had someone else tweet it out for him and they are in California. It's obvious not every tweet is personally sent out by Trump.

His account settings wouldn't change if he authorized someone in California to log-in and send out a tweet for him.

(Not that I think he would allow someone else to do that, anyway.)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
You're telling me Trump personally tweeted out this? Doubtful. twitter

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Whomever did also intentionally turned location on for specific tweets and off for others, as well as added the locations.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Whomever did also intentionally turned location on for specific tweets and off for others, as well as added the locations.

Maybe the Twitter employee who turned off President Trump's Twitter Feed last week has snowflake accomplices.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe the Twitter employee who turned off President Trump's Twitter Feed last week has snowflake accomplices.

Could be, but I'd think after that, Twitter would be pretty stupid to not have a constant eye on irregularities with Trumps account.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Could be, but I'd think after that, Twitter would be pretty stupid to not have a constant eye on irregularities with Trumps account.

Is the top guy at Twitter Anti-Trump?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Is the top guy at Twitter Anti-Trump?

The top share holder was one of those arrested in S.A....

Either way, changing his location wouldn't seem to be any major dig at him so I can't imagine that would be a reason.
edit on 11/10/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Dudemo5

Well that didn't take long for another brilliant comment from a brilliant anti Trumper

I think the brilliant comment did exactly what it was designed to do.....which was to trigger cult45 bigly and you fell for it'

I feel I have to give credit where credit is due. This is a brilliant tactic. one of your butt buddies says something really stupid, and if anyone calls them out, you just accuse them of being triggered. Bravo. Well played.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I think it's doubtful that Trump would allow someone to speak for him without divulging that info. He can be held accountable for his tweets.

Besides, I don't know why you think that he didn't personally write it. I plugged it into a readability calculator and it scored between a 10th and 12th grade writing level and 'readable' to a person on a 7th-8th grade reading level.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I think it's doubtful that Trump would allow someone to speak for him without divulging that info. He can be held accountable for his tweets.

Besides, I don't know why you think that he didn't personally write it. I plugged it into a readability calculator and it scored between a 10th and 12th grade writing level and 'readable' to a person on a 7th-8th grade reading level.

So....a LOT of interesting stuff on 4chan...one that really has my interest piqued is a couple pictures with timestamps that "Q" posted that match the times, flight path and geography flown over by Air Force 1 from China to Vietnam...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Had to give you a star for that... really is interesting.
I still think it's all LARPing or dis-info, but items like that make you scratch your head and think "what it".

~Winter

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winterpain

Had to give you a star for that... really is interesting.
I still think it's all LARPing or dis-info, but items like that make you scratch your head and think "what it".

~Winter

Yeah...been following it all and taking with a grain of salt, but the pics and timing matching up seems like a LOT of trouble to go to for a LARP....though not ruling it out. Either way, this Q person does seem to have some actual first hand knowledge.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Arnie123

I never understood your views of hostility towards our American Empire, if not us, some other nation will be there.

Its not 'okay' because 'others do it'.

That mentality doesn't exist in this world. Nature itself is a game of survival. It is no different for man and the constructs of our society and civilization. You have wishful thoughts and I do agree with you, but this isn't the time or era for it. Perhaps another life, another age, sure.

Yah, what the hell, in nature its kill or be killed, just behave like animals... until someone does it to you.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Either way, this Q person does seem to have some actual first hand knowledge.

Remember back to FBIanon?

If the theory is true then this (Q's posts) would be a continuation of the same program.

Long time posters here pretty much all agree that the 3 letters watch forums such as the chans and ATS to get an idea of the general mood of the subcultures that exist online. Having been online since the days of dial up when 56k was about as fast as you could go, I am fairly certain myself that I've run in to those types on more than a few occasions.

Point being, this has the earmarks of a watershed moment in internet history.

One in which the shadowy denizens of the internet are being prodded by the white hats from the IC in a peculiar manner.

Either that or this is one incredibly involved and very well-researched LARP.

If so, bravo to gamesmaster!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
originally posted by: roadgravel

Maybe he just sold California to China...

He could just give it to them... or pay to take it.
edit on 11-10-2017 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Either way, this Q person does seem to have some actual first hand knowledge.

Remember back to FBIanon?

If the theory is true then this (Q's posts) would be a continuation of the same program.

Long time posters here pretty much all agree that the 3 letters watch forums such as the chans and ATS to get an idea of the general mood of the subcultures that exist online. Having been online since the days of dial up when 56k was about as fast as you could go, I am fairly certain myself that I've run in to those types on more than a few occasions.

Point being, this has the earmarks of a watershed moment in internet history.

One in which the shadowy denizens of the internet are being prodded by the white hats from the IC in a peculiar manner.

Either that or this is one incredibly involved and very well-researched LARP.

If so, bravo to gamesmaster!

There are so many things hitting the different boards right now it's kind of mind blowing. Sure there's the silly ones about glowing rabbits and such, but the main theme being one that I have been posting about for a while, the "long game" seems to have some validity at this point.

If this is a LARP, then it will likely be remembered for a LONG time.

And yeah, I have no doubt the agencies keep tabs. There was an old thread that used the bubbles to show links to networks and if I recall correctly, the CIA or NSA was very closely connected to ATS. It was similar to the diagrams the artist drew that I made a thread about...the one that connected government corruption.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: intrptr

Eh, a group of protesters is not representative of "the people."

It represents a likely tiny minority group who is cursed with grapes of the most sour order - same as protesters here. Most people love our defense umbrella.

Likely, tiny, sour, cursed, protesting, minority, got it.

90,000 not people.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join