It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd occurrence with a Trump tweet...he checked in

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

he likes talking about walls.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If one comes up Arkansas, I am going to say he is posting them because these cities have sealed indictments filed, if you can believe what's out thete, there a few hundred in different states...

I am feeling like an out there conspirator today for what it's worth...I want them to open the damn things

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: dragonridr

No there not only embassies are considered US soil. Military basses are not.

Military bases are surrounded with wire, surveillance and guards. You will probably be shot if trespassing.

Doesn't get more 'sovereign' than that.

So providing security to you means sovereignty?? Well then japan provides security has gates and guards at their factories in the US,i have one near me. But apparently no one knows thats japanese soill according to your warped logic.Just because you want something to be true doesnt mean it is.

Big difference between a "factory near you" and a military base near you. Pretty thick blinders you have on there. I bet they can't see the Japanese people protesting against new US military bases in Okinawa either.

Images from Okinawa

Or Korea

Or Iraq

I'm sure the Syrians 'don't mind' either...

US bases in Syria

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

So...as far back as I can search, Trump has NEVER used the location tag in his tweets....until his latest one.

Dear Trumpet,

you have been deemed "insane in the membrane" for even trying to bring this crap to my attention. I laugh about the waste of thoughts on such a redundant matter.

This is a Public Service announcement. And as always: do not reply to this post.

*drops mic*

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

... as for the tweet the whole things odd, emoticons and giving out the where abouts of the first lady?

odd.. probably arranged to have someone else send it and they didnt have the ''trump'' tone...
edit on 10/11/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Oh nooooeeeeeees! But...but...but... presidential geolocations! GEOLOCATIONS!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Dudemo5

Well that didn't take long for another brilliant comment from a brilliant anti Trumper

It took too long. You guys had already flattelated your liquids in all directions by the time I showed up.
edit on 10-11-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Oh, sounds fun!

I'll take "bitter over last election and stuck in the past" for 500 Alex.

edit on 11/10/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

And yet you spent the time to not only click on the thread, but to reply as well.

As judydawg stated above, so far the locations match some of the states in which sealed indictments have been filed. Will be interesting to see if any further tweets do the same.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Eh, a group of protesters is not representative of "the people."

It represents a likely tiny minority group who is cursed with grapes of the most sour order - same as protesters here. Most people love our defense umbrella.
edit on 11/10/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Well that didn't take long for another brilliant comment from a brilliant anti Trumper

I think the brilliant comment did exactly what it was designed to do.....which was to trigger cult45 bigly and you fell for it'

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Arnie123

I never understood your views of hostility towards our American Empire, if not us, some other nation will be there.

Its not 'okay' because 'others do it'.

That mentality doesn't exist in this world. Nature itself is a game of survival. It is no different for man and the constructs of our society and civilization. You have wishful thoughts and I do agree with you, but this isn't the time or era for it. Perhaps another life, another age, sure.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BWAHAHAHA...

You have GOT to try stand up comedy!!!

A silver spoon in the mouth billionaire , who dodged military service and can’t even keep his lies straight inside THE SAME SPEECH!!!!

Omg... you can’t even think that is true huh???

Wimpy: trump sure ain’t physical lol and we all know he draft dodged.. hell he even bragged about draft dodging.l!!

Pampered: I mean come on... born into New York royalty and has never done a day of labor in his life.. has gold plated everything life..

But the lying part is truely hilarious...

Pig blood bullets?!?!

BWAHAHAHA

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: judydawg

If one comes up Arkansas, I am going to say he is posting them because these cities have sealed indictments filed, if you can believe what's out thete, there a few hundred in different states...

I am feeling like an out there conspirator today for what it's worth...I want them to open the damn things

If this is correct, that's a very interesting theory:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well, just the other week a made a Facebook post from a cider mill in Michigan, and the location tag was somewhere in China.

I wouldn't read too far into it

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Oh, sounds fun!

I'll take "bitter over last election and stuck in the past" for 500 Alex.

Take a couple meds while you're at it.

You think I voted for Hillary or something?

A person doesn't have to be bitter about the election to think Trump is an idiot. I honestly don't understand how ANYONE could think Trump isn't an idiot, short of being delusional.

Unless that person has replaced idiocy with another mental disorder, like malignant narcissism. That I could buy.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I think so too. His tweets coming up with MANY different locations then none intermittently is odd. That is a setting that has to physically be switched on in the settings for the account. So he, or whomever is tweeting for him, is going to the account settings and turning it on and off for the tweets....definitely done on purpose, but for what purpose?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I think so too. His tweets coming up with MANY different locations then none intermittently is odd. That is a setting that has to physically be switched on in the settings for the account. So he, or whomever is tweeting for him, is going to the account settings and turning it on and off for the tweets....definitely done on purpose, but for what purpose?

I don't usually go deep into conspiracies but this intrigues me. What if Trump has someone he trusts implicitly. He sends them the message he wants tweeted. They tweet his message and add a geo tag to let him know something is confirmed in that area. He checks his tweets and when there is a tag he has received intel from his trusted source. Look at MME's list.

Arkansas = Clinton
Illinois = Obama/Rahm Emmanuel
Florida = DWS
Texas = Bush
New York = Shumer/Clinton
California = Pelosi

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I don't usually go deep into conspiracies but this intrigues me. What if Trump has someone he trusts implicitly. He sends them the message he wants tweeted. They tweet his message and add a geo tag to let him know something is confirmed in that area. He checks his tweets and when there is a tag he has received intel from his trusted source. Look at MME's list.

Arkansas = Clinton
Illinois = Obama/Rahm Emmanuel
Florida = DWS
Texas = Bush
New York = Shumer/Clinton
California = Pelosi

Interesting. And I feel the same about actual conspiracies. This one intrigues me because it is deliberate for each tweet....setting must be switched on to add location, then in next tweet it is switched off...nevermind the fact he was in China and Vietnam when the locations are saying California, Texas and Florida....

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Donald John Trump is not the wimpy, pampered, lying leader that America had become accustomed to.

You're right. Trump is a different kind of wimpy, pampered, lying leader.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join