It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd occurrence with a Trump tweet...he checked in

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Winterpain

Agreed, but I was simply replying to intrptr that we are not occupying any country

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
He's following the White Rabbit:

+++!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Oh? Now I have "handlers" I guess in your mind because I am speaking factually and logically I am "one of them" andpart of some grand conspiracy. Tin Foil anyone

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

BwaaaHaHaHa

+++Russian Science at work !!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I would again refer you to the definition of military occupation

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I never understood your views of hostility towards our American Empire, if not us, some other nation will be there. How will they make any difference in world events and how does this benefit you?

I won't hide the fact and certainly will say what most will shy from, but yes, we are an Empire of this era, The American Empire.
Yes, we have bases in other nations, not by force, but through treaties. The base is soverign US soil, even smack in the middle of another nation. No other nation can build a base on any US soil because we SAY SO and thats that.
The benefits of the top dog, wouldn't you agree?

Anyways, I have push on for DJTs twitter, I remember getting that and retweeting. Didn't occur to me to check the geo tag, I'm assuming it flew past many folks heads.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: norhoc

just because we have a base and a few hundred or even an few thousand troops stationed at a base does not mean we are "occupying " the country.

Empires always say that. US military installations are considered sovereign US territory. On foreign soil. No matter how small a contingent, If some foreign army stationed itself in your town you'd have fits.

Covering up for US empire building is what your handlers require so people don't become too informed about the bid for global domination that is occurring, right now.

No there not only embassies are considered US soil. Military basses are not. In fact if it were it would make things easier on military families. When they have a child at a foreign military base they actually hve to apply for citizenship fir the child. They wouldnt have to do this if it was US soil.

At this point its self evident you have no a clue about what your talking about. Your just a troll saying things with no regard for the truth.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Oh? Now I have "handlers" I guess in your mind because I am speaking factually and logically I am "one of them" andpart of some grand conspiracy. Tin Foil anyone

Don't stop there Imperialist. Now say, They love us, they invited us to occupy their country.

If you understand military doctrine at all, you know as well that any position is improved upon until it is abandoned.

Doesn't matter if a fox hole or air base. What begins as a dirt airstrip becomes a sprawling air base. What starts small is improved upon and built up until it becomes full blown occupation.

I know, I been watching US do this all my life.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I never understood your views of hostility towards our American Empire, if not us, some other nation will be there.

Its not 'okay' because 'others do it'.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No there not only embassies are considered US soil. Military basses are not.

Military bases are surrounded with wire, surveillance and guards. You will probably be shot if trespassing.

Doesn't get more 'sovereign' than that.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

What you are saying makes no sense. That is why I hate talking to libersls you guys argue emotion snd we argue fact and logic

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

What you are saying makes no sense. That is why I hate talking to libersls you guys argue emotion snd we argue fact and logic

Lol, warmongers argue war, call it anything but...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: dragonridr

No there not only embassies are considered US soil. Military basses are not.

Military bases are surrounded with wire, surveillance and guards. You will probably be shot if trespassing.

Doesn't get more 'sovereign' than that.

So providing security to you means sovereignty?? Well then japan provides security has gates and guards at their factories in the US,i have one near me. But apparently no one knows thats japanese soill according to your warped logic.Just because you want something to be true doesnt mean it is.

edit on 11/9/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Such an ironic thing to say.

This comment is an emotional response, lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Could it be maybe his tweets are being filtered through a U.S. service, or something? "Filtered" is not the word I'm looking for, but something or other to do with security?

Oh, maybe "relayed" is a better choice of words?

Yes China has blocked all ... Trump and team just showed they can get around China's social media block or what most call the Great Firewall..
r.search.yahoo.com...=A0SO80CKKAVa0zkACkxXNyoA;_ylu=X3o'___'EycmVrcm81BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjQwNzlfMQRzZWMDc2M-/RV=2/RE=1510316298/RO =10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.yahoo.com%2fentertainment%2ftrump-able-tweet-china-despite-country-great-firewall-171901508.html/RK=1/RS=O5AtbNGbxEP0owJ6eKyB kaQJUmU-

How Is Trump Able to Tweet in China Despite Country’s ‘Great Firewall’?

Not even China’s notorious “Great Firewall” can stop President Trump from tweeting.

The commander-in-chief has been actively posting on his favorite social network while traveling across Asia this week, including his current stop in China — where Twitter is banned. He posted a nice photo collage earlier on Wednesday, highlighting a few moments from the “beautiful welcome” China has graced him with.

If the link does not work just do a search

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Maybe he just sold California to China...

If all he got was some shiny beads and a few blankets, I'd say he screwed China, but great for US!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Could it be maybe his tweets are being filtered through a U.S. service, or something? "Filtered" is not the word I'm looking for, but something or other to do with security?

Oh, maybe "relayed" is a better choice of words?

I was thinking the same. When I access my facebook via the VPN services of my employer, it locates me in the US too, even though i'm just setting behind my desk in Brussels.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22854385]Vasa Croe[/post

China blocks twitter and out of respect Trumps adds the tag to show he wasn't personally sending from China?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Now they are bouncing all over, on and off. His latest tweets have Florida, Texas and CA in them then goes back to nothing again.

edit on 11/10/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Twitter company already has a proven track record for messing with his Twitter account.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join