It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd occurrence with a Trump tweet...he checked in

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yes

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Oh, that sounds a little complicated, but since it can be manipulated, I'm going with accident.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: queenofswords
And why is WALL in all caps?

because he wants to remind everyone of how great that WALL in china worked out, just like the WALL he wants to build?

Building walls is the signature of dying empires. Because they expanded so far and spread themselves so thin, the flood of refugees will bring down the Empire from within, unless they 'build a wall.'

link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Not really, turn location info on and touch a place you want to include .

link   
Maybe someone at twitter is messing around with that account again?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

We have not expanded, the refugees are at our doorstep and always have been in the case of mexico. Not a well thought out answer

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Is he usually this detailed about where he is next heading? Does the secret service let the President tell the world exactly where he and his wife will be the next day?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Maybe he just sold California to China...

haha..good one! Throw in CNN and make millions more Americans smile bigly.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Is he usually this detailed about where he is next heading? Does the secret service let the President tell the world exactly where he and his wife will be the next day?

Donald John Trump is not the wimpy, pampered, lying leader that America had become accustomed to. Those Trump vs CNN videos are very in-character for him. HE is the boss of the Secret Service. Not the other way around.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
I'll take "Because he's an idiot" for 400, Alex.

I'll take "stupid things deranged Leftists say" for $2000 Alex

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

He can say whatever he wants, the Secret Service does not tell him what he can and can't say.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I'm a libertarian, and in all fairness, Trump does say a lot of dumb S##T.
Sadly, the other side tells well-spoken lies. Then again, most of the right does the same.

Guess what I'm trying to say is, we're screwed.

~Winter

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

We have not expanded, the refugees are at our doorstep and always have been in the case of mexico. Not a well thought out answer

The hell, the US occupies 70 percent of the worlds nations. But so far, is generally protected by the great moats of the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans. Look at whats happening in the EU. We are witnessing the beginning of the flood of refugees from the current cycle of endless war (Empire Building). Over there the walls between nations are going up.

From Roman times, Hadrian's Wall in the UK, the current wall around Gaza, the former Iron Curtain across western Europe, the Great China wall, and yes, now the US Mexico Wall... are but a few examples. Study history to be 'well thought out'.

edit on 9-11-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Not to mention everyone knows he is headed to APEC not exactly State Secrets there.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I read that China has banned twitter and they were going to haveto use airforce one to send tweets. Also apparently said they didnt want his phone to connect to the chinese network so he had to put up his phone.somy guess they had someone in california forward his tweet.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I have studied history, just because we have a base and a few hundred or even an few thousand troops stationed at a base does not mean we are "occupying " the country. Occupying implies we are there and running that country. Think before you post

Military occupation is effective provisional control by a certain ruling power over a territory which is not under the formal sovereignty of that entity, without the volition of the actual sovereign.

There is no country that we have troops in that fits the definition of "occupation"
edit on 9-11-2017 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I read that China has banned twitter and they were going to haveto use airforce one to send tweets. Also apparently said they didnt want his phone to connect to the chinese network so he had to put up his phone.somy guess they had someone in california forward his tweet.

Like some wireless providers, Twitter probably latches on to the first Earth-Based station as the location of the Tweeter.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You're correct. We are not running their countries, that would be the federal bank/banking cartels (which is private even if it has federal in the name).

Look up the petrodollar and all that has been done to ensure it survives. No question who runs 90% of all countries out there, including ours. It's not the politicians, militaries, or their people.

Only countries I can think of not on that list would be Iran, Russia, China, Syria (for now).

~Winter

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
He was sending a message to Fancy Bear.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

just because we have a base and a few hundred or even an few thousand troops stationed at a base does not mean we are "occupying " the country.

Empires always say that. US military installations are considered sovereign US territory. On foreign soil. No matter how small a contingent, If some foreign army stationed itself in your town you'd have fits.

Covering up for US empire building is what your handlers require so people don't become too informed about the bid for global domination that is occurring, right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join