It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Bodyguard Testifies Russian Offered Five Women To Trump Was Rejected

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Schiller, who left a job at the White House in September, told the committee that he rejected the offer, saying, “we don’t do that kind of stuff”

And we know by trump’s own words that he’s probably being absolutely honest about this.

After all, Trump has admitted that he always prefers to handpick his women....by their crotches!

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Justoneman
Name some of them then.

here's some

www.cnn.com...

From February, 2017... yeah... that looks legit... LOL!!!

FiverX... did your power just come back on after being out for 9 months? Um... you missed a few things while you were off grid, sir.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Because that Dossier is batten 0-for.

When you have no hits that stick in baseball that means you had bad luck and this Dossier, to borrow the baseball analogy, it has been batting 0. That means Trump has a 0.0 ERA by default and I admit that I am a neutral on loan to the trumpster. He is on thin ice as anyone should be who wields such power in America. Clinton is headed to jail if she don't die of complications from her health 1st cause no one would dare assassinate her like the D's peeps are trying on the R's here lately.

okay, no... a lot of things in that dossier have been substantiated.

and even if trump turned down 5 russian hookers on some occasion, that does NOTHING to disprove anything in the dossier. that literally does not follow.

Name 1. It's definitely batting a zero.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Name some of them then.

here's some

www.cnn.com...

There is absolutely nothing in that article. It literally says, none of the salacious objects are corroborated, and it literally gives zero evidence of corroboration for the phone calls they say were corroborated. It doesn't say how or who corroborated them, and it even quotes Trump and Spicer as calling it CNN fake news reporting, and it's a CNN article.

Batting a 0 brobie.

Spokespeople for the FBI, Department of Justice, CIA and Office of the Director of National Intelligence declined to comment.

Immediately followed by;

US intelligence officials emphasize...

Emphasized what exactly? They all declined to comment, right?

US intelligence and law enforcement officials have said they could not verify any parts of the dossier.
Officials who spoke to CNN cautioned they still have not reached any judgment on whether the Russian government has any compromising information about the President.
Officials did not comment on or confirm any alleged conversations or meetings between Russian officials and US citizens, including associates of then-candidate Trump.
One of the officials stressed to CNN they have not corroborated "the more salacious things" alleged in the dossier.

The US Intelligence who declined to comment commented that they couldn't verify ANY parts of the Dossier.
They have still not reached any judgement on whether the Russian government has any compromising information.
Officials did NOT comment on or confirm any alleged conversations or meetings.
Have not corroborated "more salacious" things.

I.E.

They corroborated nothing, not even the conversations that the article says was corroborated. This is the definition of tabloid news.

All of this is from the article you sourced. Evidently you only read headlines.
edit on 11-11-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Better man than I. I would have settled for two, but the more the merrier.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Name some of them then.

here's some

www.cnn.com...

None of the newly learned information relates to the salacious allegations in the dossier

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
We shall see....

Apparently there are tapes...

and not just Russian tapes.

www.rawstory.com...

Multiple intel agencies claim to have Trump sex videos — but some fakes are floating around: Ex-NSA analyst

Okay SOME FAKES ARE FLOATING AROUND. How about ALL pee vids are fakes of Trump! Technology exists to create a convincing fake. Don't believe me!!? Watch the video.

BTW, RAW STORY is like reading BEFORE ITS NEWS. In other words clickbait fake news.
edit on 11-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: xuenchen

In your rush to enjoy the glee of yet another Trump circle jerk, you neglected a poignant detail.

Though Schiller testified he stood outside Trump’s room for an unspecified amount of time before also going to bed, one of the sources noted Schiller “could not say for sure what happened during the remainder of the night,” according to NBC.

Looks like Schiller isn't actually able to say with any degree of veracity what occurred in Trumps hotel room after he went to his own room to sleep.

Aha! You just Know Trump picked up the phone and was like "psssst... The coast is clear. He went to bed, send in the hookers!"

So he could be alone with no security in a room with 5 kgb trained spy/assassins? Yeah, cause he's a complete idiot. He'd long have been suckered out of his riches if he were that naive.

I would have my Own trusted girlfriend, just one woman. I definitely would not accept a so called "gift" of women. Those are human beings. I would let them come in and take a night off to relax if I thought I could trust them. I'm sure Trump probably thought the same thing.

Yes... I'm sure it happened just like that. Are you trump-a-holics that deluded?!?!?!!!!

I'm no fan of HRC, but WTF!!! This guy is a moron! If this idiot is somehow people's hope of more liberty and freedom... They should really reevaluate things. Seriously.

I thought critical thinking was still a valued skill in the US... Actually, as the kids say, NVM!

Oops... Can't forget the FAKE NEWS craze that has suddenly overtaken everyone who lacks a brain. Guess what? There's always been "fake news" and there always will be. But, but, but.... If the US were so censored we wouldn't be posting here right now. Have the major cable networks put out BS for ages? OF F COURSE!!!!! They're in business to make $$$, right? WTF people!?!?!?

Yes... Drain the swamp by filling it with more swamp creatures and then claim it's part of a larger strategy that can only be understood by Trump supporters. What a good Damned joke. This country is in a sad and pathetic state. I'm sure it's all Obama's fault, or Bush's fault, or Clinton's, or Bush's, or Reagan's, or Carter's, or ...

Take some effin responsibility people! I know many saw Trump or Bernie as a savior. Deny your own past ignorance. This is the fault of the American voter and it will not end well.

edit on 11-11-2017 by s3cz0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Anyone ever stop to think Trump might be gay ?

And all the outlandish behavior is just misdirection ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join