It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Bodyguard Testifies Russian Offered Five Women To Trump Was Rejected

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: xuenchen

In your rush to enjoy the glee of yet another Trump circle jerk, you neglected a poignant detail.

Though Schiller testified he stood outside Trump’s room for an unspecified amount of time before also going to bed, one of the sources noted Schiller “could not say for sure what happened during the remainder of the night,” according to NBC.

Looks like Schiller isn't actually able to say with any degree of veracity what occurred in Trumps hotel room after he went to his own room to sleep.

There is no evidence of anything happening at all though, is there?

I'm guessing you meant pertinent rather than poignant, unless there was some kind of failed kitty rescue in the room later on?

edit on 10-11-2017 by Jonjonj because: added a word

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

“Guy on trumps payroll , said he didn’t do it!”

Lol... just lol...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Liberal sources?!?!

You mean “trump is quoted as saying .”

Lol..

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
We shall see....

Apparently there are tapes...

and not just Russian tapes.

www.rawstory.com...

John Schindler, a former National Security Agency analyst who now regularly writes about alleged ties between President Donald Trump and the Russian government..

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You obviously have not been following it close enough.
Or you're in complete denial.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He confirmed the offer had been made is what he did.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

He confirmed that an offer had been made.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

According to anonymous liberal sources?
Yes, a video and audio tape of the bastard saying it with his own filthy mouth...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Completely fake news.

Why would Trump need Putins help with women? Trump can just grab them by the P at will.

BTW.
We need to kill Chuck Norris Meme with Trump Meme. The triggering will be epic.

edit on 281130America/ChicagoFri, 10 Nov 2017 09:28:46 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

According to anonymous liberal sources?
Yes, a video and audio tape of the bastard saying it with his own filthy mouth...

Trump doesn't proposition women, women proposition trump.

edit on 231130America/ChicagoFri, 10 Nov 2017 09:23:45 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That’s not what trump himself said...

If we are believing him no matter what craziness he spouts.. then we should probably believe him..

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You've grown immune to sexual abuse? You must be a republican.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: interupt42

That’s not what trump himself said...

Ofcourse not, Trump is a true gentleman.

He would not admit that women throw themselves at him and make them look like Wh0res.

He rather take the brunt of it and admit that he grabs them by the P, plus it makes them feel secure and wanted.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Cliche answer.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Democrat lies and MSM failure to report the Dem COLLUSION w/ Russia

They sure are reporting on you guys believing this. Lol

And laughing...
edit on 11102017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I was merely pointing out that in the OP's rush to be first in line to have Trump grab their genitals, they neglected a quote that shows that Schiller really can't say one way or the other what happened after Schiller went to bed. Would I be surprised if Trump had a Golden shower party after hours? Not really.

But I haven't seen any hard evidence to support it. Just conjecture laden hyperbole. If there's evidence, let's see it and go from there. I may not be a fan of this administrations version of governance but that doesn't mean that I disregard core concepts of our judicial system like innocent until proven guilty simply because I disagree with someone's politics.

I don't care what Larry someone is affiliated with or what platform they run on or how they voted once in office or what legislation they sponsor. If they're guilty and there's evidence, give them their day in our time an for let's see the facts laid out. And if their guilty, let em dry and do the time, strip their pension and benefits and be done with it. Hope that clarifies my position.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

edit on 10-11-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

In your rush to enjoy the glee of yet another Trump circle jerk, you neglected a poignant detail.

Though Schiller testified he stood outside Trump’s room for an unspecified amount of time before also going to bed, one of the sources noted Schiller “could not say for sure what happened during the remainder of the night,” according to NBC.

Looks like Schiller isn't actually able to say with any degree of veracity what occurred in Trumps hotel room after he went to his own room to sleep.

Aha! You just Know Trump picked up the phone and was like "psssst... The coast is clear. He went to bed, send in the hookers!"

So he could be alone with no security in a room with 5 kgb trained spy/assassins? Yeah, cause he's a complete idiot. He'd long have been suckered out of his riches if he were that naive.

I would have my Own trusted girlfriend, just one woman. I definitely would not accept a so called "gift" of women. Those are human beings. I would let them come in and take a night off to relax if I thought I could trust them. I'm sure Trump probably thought the same thing.
edit on 11/10/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

okay, no... a lot of things in that dossier have been substantiated.

and even if trump turned down 5 russian hookers on some occasion, that does NOTHING to disprove anything in the dossier. that literally does not follow.

Really? Like what?, and please post evidence and not your claims, or the claims from a left-wing source.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If true, he is a better man than I... There is a shortage of men actually in Russia, I would happily satisfy some of their needs, Russian women are beautiful and always take care of themselves. I dated one for a year.

Btw, on the whole topic of men using their power and influence to get what they want... Why is it okay for women to walk around half naked to get what they want? There is exploitation on both sides of the fence! To pretend otherwise is delusional!
edit on 10-11-2017 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join