It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Bodyguard Testifies Russian Offered Five Women To Trump Was Rejected

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: JinMI

What woman could refuse that!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: theantediluvian

Omg, what are you guys doing here, LOL!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But according to anonymous liberal sources, he did grab them by the p# on his way out the door.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Justoneman
Because that Dossier is batten 0-for.

When you have no hits that stick in baseball that means you had bad luck and this Dossier, to borrow the baseball analogy, it has been batting 0. That means Trump has a 0.0 ERA by default and I admit that I am a neutral on loan to the trumpster. He is on thin ice as anyone should be who wields such power in America. Clinton is headed to jail if she don't die of complications from her health 1st cause no one would dare assassinate her like the D's peeps are trying on the R's here lately.

okay, no... a lot of things in that dossier have been substantiated.

and even if trump turned down 5 russian hookers on some occasion, that does NOTHING to disprove anything in the dossier. that literally does not follow.

Name some of them then.
edit on 9-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: JinMI

What woman could refuse that!

That might be a pic of golfer Phil Michelson , he is rich too.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Name some of them then.

here's some

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Name some of them then.

here's some

www.cnn.com...

Ahh...memories.
A story from when nobody really knew CNN was entirely made up of fake news.
LOL
This is the best you have to try to substantiate the paid fake dossier bullsh!t?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Ahh...memories.
A story from when nobody really knew CNN was entirely made up of fake news.

show your work

LOL
This is the best you have to try to substantiate the paid fake dossier bullsh!t?

he asked for some, that's some. i understand if you have faith in trump and don't want to believe it, but at least don't just bury your head in the sand and make stuff up to avoid reality. that's lame-o.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
and Trump fans immediately believe the bodyguard statement...
nothing suspicious at all or any inquisition is required. pretty cut and dry.

every other slime bag who gets accused of misconduct are immediately crucified... but not Trump, his bodyguard said so. and he wouldn't lie.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

every other slime bag who gets accused of misconduct are immediately crucified... but not Trump, his bodyguard said so. and he wouldn't lie.

plus, one time he turned down five russian hookers? okay, even if that's true there's still grab them by the pussy, you can do anything you want, i like to go into the underage girl's dressing rooms... all this from his own lips.

just lol

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Name some of them then.

here's some

www.cnn.com...

Yes, CNN is a trove of wealth. Here we have the odd circumstance where Russian officials spoke to....well Russians.

None of the newly learned information relates to the salacious allegations in the dossier. Rather it relates to conversations between foreign nationals. The dossier details about a dozen conversations between senior Russian officials and other Russian individuals.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

plus, one time he turned down five russian hookers? okay, even if that's true there's still grab them by the pussy, you can do anything you want, i like to go into the underage girl's dressing rooms... all this from his own lips.

just lol

Get some new material, that old sh!t ain't working anymore.
Nobody cares that Trump said that anymore, when 70% of the deranged Leftist celebs in Hollywood have sexually assaulted many men and women and children.
Get over it.
edit on 9-11-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Nobody cares that Trump said that when 70% of the deranged Leftist celebs in Hollywood have sexually assaulted many men and women and children.
Get over it.

it's working for plenty of us who do care. i understand you diehard types literally don't care what bull# falls out of his mouth as long as it's not too 'leftist'.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

i understand you diehard types literally don't care what bull# falls out of his mouth as long as it's not too 'leftist'.

I know right. It's so much better when we can just make )#($ up to throw out there too!

i like to go into the underage girl's dressing rooms... all this from his own lips.

Totally awesome and justified. Yay team!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Nobody cares that Trump said that when 70% of the deranged Leftist celebs in Hollywood have sexually assaulted many men and women and children.
Get over it.

it's working for plenty of us who do care. i understand you diehard types literally don't care what bull# falls out of his mouth as long as it's not too 'leftist'.

Did you ever think about getting help for your snowflake syndrome?
Because if you are still offended by that but not offended by anything that has come out by the people I mentioned, you got a serious problem.
10,000% more offensive than anything Trump has said.
Obvious Leftist celebs raping young boys and girls, but it's still....but but but Trump said.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well, look at the woman Trump already has, I doubt if those girls would have been worth losing his present wife and his kid over. Not everyone would accept a deal like that, but offer it to a single guy with no ties and you would have a yes. But remember...Russians. They might set you up with five different diseases or they might all be transvestites.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Name some of them then.

here's some

www.cnn.com...

OMG...you drink from the CNN Kool Aid stand? No wonder Fake News seems real to you. Get some help. ObamaCare will pay for it, you know.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Name some of them then.

here's some

www.cnn.com...

I want YOU to tell us what it is because we think you can't. CNN hasn't proven one thing yet to anybody, not one item. They turned it off in the Lunchroom in my building w thousands of people and put on a generic weather channel and ESPN. TOO many Democrat lies and MSM failure to report the Dem COLLUSION w/ Russia!

edit on 9-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Looks like Schiller isn't actually able to say with any degree of veracity what occurred in Trumps hotel room after he went to his own room to sleep.

schhiller offeres no evidence that mr trump as not on the grassy knoll in november 1963

ergo ............................

as you are grsasping at straws - go YUUGEEE

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join