It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something crossing the moon? or misidentification of something from earth.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
now this is a cool video.. the first thing i noticed is that crater looks like its more than just a crater.. than the thing i was going to say maybe just a satellite or space junk stops right int he weird looking crater.. usually i watch these ufo and i am disappointed.

this is pretty awesome and interesting.. im not sure what to think about this video..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

all his other content is blatant cgi stuff
need to say more?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

all his other content is blatant cgi stuff
need to say more?

Do you know enough about him to determine whether he posts other people's content as well as his own?
I also brought this up earlier, however his content is in Spanish, which I do not know and have to translate what I can.
Just like a lot of other subscription channels on YT, people put up content for others, or blatantly rip off others work without crediting them, and then get slammed when those are found out to be hoaxed. We need to know more of this person before throwing him completely under the bus.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ok, here is a real stretch. I was looking through the images of The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) , a NASA robotic spacecraft currently orbiting the Moon in an eccentric polar mapping orbit. In 2011, it took various pictures of the area surrounding the Apollo landing site. This low resolution, lower magnification pic on the left shows where the Apollo 17 landing site would be relative to local craters. The arrow in the LRO image points out where Apollo 17 had landed. (Much higher resolution and magnification pictures from the site actually show the lander and tracks from the rover.)

The pic on the right is from the OP closeup , with the "thing" approaching from the right.

Anyway, the rotation is not exactly correct here, and I want to do a better job of alignment, but there are some things that correlate here. Remember that the video shows a much higher Sun angle, as you can see into the craters, whereas the LRO has a much different Sun angle and many features are different. I do not know if I have the right area, but it is interesting, and the area where the video was taken is indeed close to the Apollo 17 site. So... wadayathink? Is it possible that these are the two craters seen in the video? or, is there just too much missing between the 2 pics here?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Russian Lunokhod 2 and Luna 21 are very close

edit on 14-11-2017 by Drazzl because: replaced links
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

yeah look at his videos

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree "Could be lunar orbiters" (satellites).

that change direction after hovering directly above the cater in almost the opposite direction?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Where the thing "Turned Around", is very near the landing site of Apollo 17.
I tried to identify that crater, but if you look at the area with Google Moon, it is shaded different, so difficult to tell. (you also have to flip the moon around, because this telescopic view did not use an erecting prism.) Anyone identify that crater?

I was wondering if it was near any of the apollo mission sights.
what are the chances of it being a "coincidence"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join