It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another vid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Here is another video that supposedly show UFO's. Like I said I am not a believer but I show these videos for those interested and trying to bring back the old ATS..the reason that brought me here in the first place.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Flares. Just throwing that out there before somebody else does.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
At 1:04 it would appear so.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Flares. Just throwing that out there before somebody else does.
anti-gravity flares (for the most part)...Or swamp gas...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Someone had to say it

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It is flare balloons filled with swamp gas.

They are used extensively to vex UFO enthusiasts by the government.

Often, but not always, towed by geese.

You known nothing, John Doe.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The people talking in the background are speaking Chinese, so it's defiantly Chinese lanterns someplace in China. Probably someone's birthday.

or it could be some Russian jet jock who full salvo'd off his night-light flares.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Interesting capture. Of course, the obvious "flares" and "Chinese lanterns" explanation would be touted but, just how long can those things stay static and in tight formation? Personally, I have no idea what the source of these lights...or reflections...could be. The flash at 1:57 and the subsequent falling light certainly make the flares solution seem applicable, the rest of it does not.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
The people talking in the background are speaking Chinese, so it's defiantly Chinese lanterns someplace in China. Probably someone's birthday.

or it could be some Russian jet jock who full salvo'd off his night-light flares.

Even though the lights stay static and in tight formation for a considerable amount of time?? I think a lot more information is needed on the location and activity within the area before any solid conclusions can be drawn.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

Looks like a group of amber orange tyoe ufo orbs in flight formation. Excellent capture

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
Interesting capture. Of course, the obvious "flares" and "Chinese lanterns" explanation would be touted but, just how long can those things stay static and in tight formation?

Perfectly reasonable question. Thing is, however, they're not static. They slowly drift down and to the left of the frame.

And again, why cut the video off at that point? What happens a little later? My guess is that as they all eventually burn out and fall to the ground, showing that they were indeed flares.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

likely flares however i cant explain that at 1:04

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Nope, that's definitely not Chinese.
Sounds more like Russian (Ukrainian? etc.)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KarmaComa
a reply to: 38181

Nope, that's definitely not Chinese.
Sounds more like Russian (Ukrainian? etc.)

Lol yeah I was trying to make a funny. But those lights look just like illumination flares we used during night training. They hang on a parachute for a pretty long time burning, some of them anyways.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
An theres an answer to the mystery!

The lights were in fact targets used by Ukrainian Marines during a military drill.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Illumination/target flares. They regularly cause a UFO flap in Russia when exercises are conducted and especially air defence exercises when missiles are launched against the flare targets. Some of these flares can be deployed from aircraft up to 40,000 feet.

Video from Russia showing flares deployed during military exercises. You can see the flares being targeted by missiles fired by aircraft.

Some details of the Russian flare bombs that can be deployed from aircraft.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Lol yeah I was trying to make a funny.

ooops, sorry, I did not get it the first time

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Interesting capture. Of course, the obvious "flares" and "Chinese lanterns" explanation would be touted but, just how long can those things stay static and in tight formation?

Perfectly reasonable question. Thing is, however, they're not static. They slowly drift down and to the left of the frame.

And again, why cut the video off at that point? What happens a little later? My guess is that as they all eventually burn out and fall to the ground, showing that they were indeed flares.

Flares they are, then. I wonder why, if these kind of military exercises are common in a given area, that the population keeps getting caught out by them?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Flares they are, then. I wonder why, if these kind of military exercises are common in a given area, that the population keeps getting caught out by them?

Because they're either mind numbingly stupid or have monetised the videos and know that any old crap will go viral and earn them money.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
question: are these: www.abovetopsecret.com... , flares too?
if they are, why are they in the same pattern?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join