It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Words Become Violence

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Nothing. I completely agree with you. I cannot understand a single argument you've attempted to make. Yes, that's my problem.

Then why do you go on and on?

You've ignored the context. You've ignored your own lies. You've spread lies and falsity. That's all on you, but we know you won't accept responsibility.

I was paraphrasing, but I doubt you know what that means.

But you put it in quotes. That isn't paraphrasing.

And it wasn't what I meant. You made it up and tried to claim I said that when I never said it or meant it.

I don't believe a single thing that you say. You've already tried to cover your lies with more lies. No one but a fool announces that they are going to leave after complaining about a "dead horse topic", only to return later on and keep talking about the topic.

I don't care if you believe me or not. That is part of the reason I respond to you with the least amount of keystrokes possible.

Actually, I came back to say something to another poster and since I had nothing better to do responded to you when you addressed me, IIRC.

No apologies necessary, but another lie.

Are you hoping that if you repeat it enough it will make it true?

ETA: Since this thread is just circling the drain, I will now leave it permanently. Hopefully it will just die off. It is the noblest thing to do.
edit on 22-11-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

But you put it in quotes. That isn't paraphrasing.

Another lie. I'm beginning to think there is something pathological going on here.

I don't care if you believe me or not. That is part of the reason I respond to you with the least amount of keystrokes possible.

Actually, I came back to say something to another poster and since I had nothing better to do responded to you when you addressed me, IIRC.

You came back to talk about me. Maybe its a fatal attraction.

Are you hoping that if you repeat it enough it will make it true?

ETA: Since this thread is just circling the drain, I will now leave it permanently. Hopefully it will just die off. It is the noblest thing to do.

Liar. Thanks for bumping my thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Reminder!!!!!!!!!!

Here on ATS we more than discourage name-calling.....so knock it off!

Community Announcement re: Decorum

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

<< 14  15  16   >>

join