It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi civil war -- connection to Las Vegas shooting?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I just thought of something. Maybe this is totally nuts, but I want to throw a possibility out there:

Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal owns Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, which manages the top 5 floors of the Mandalay Bay hotel. He's one of the guys who just got arrested in the recent Saudi purge.

Is there any chance he was behind the shooting? Or could possibly have been the intended target? We need to find out if any high-value Saudi royals were there, and might have been attending the music festival when the shooting happened.

Because it would explain pretty much everything if that was an assassination attempt gone wrong. Including why the US government would cover up the truth, to the point of throwing all credibility out the (32nd story) window.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Or the Saudis therein facilitated or were complicit the attack somehow. Then the administration says, "enough is enough" to the moderate Crown Prince, who takes the opportunity to consolidate power, do some housecleaning, and pick up an IOU from us at the same.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Can I give negative flags?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

We've known since 9/11 that SA sponsors terrorism. (Heck, all but one or two of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis.) Since Trump is not a slave to the establishment, perhaps this was the straw that finally broke that camel's back.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

That particular Royal gave upwards of 145 million to the Clintons over the years Obama was in. They got no return on their investment when Hillary didn't produce the Presidency. Talk about motive to hate Trump voters.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

That particular Royal gave upwards of 145 million to the Clintons over the years Obama was in. They got no return on their investment when Hillary didn't produce the Presidency. Talk about motive to hate Trump voters.

Could also be motivation to carry out a revenge attack on U. S citizens.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Can I give negative flags?

if you could, this site would only be half profitable from user traffic. think about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Possibilities are there.

Remember we have videos with audible gunshots and no flashes from the window area.

Something is coming into the light.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Seems there IS a cover-up so someone is hiding something. So why not this?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

There's a MASSIVE thread on voat linking it all together, with links to some very interesting information..

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

There's a storm coming!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If there is any conspiracy cui bono...

I would like to see more of an investigations to Paddock's bank accounts

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

There's a MASSIVE thread on voat linking it all together, with links to some very interesting information..

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

There's a storm coming!

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
Dopey Prince @Alwaleed_Talal wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy’s money. Can’t do it when I get elected. #Trump2016
7:53 PM - 11 Dec 2015

Interesting what Trump said in Dec 2015, now he can't buy any more Hillary's when arrested.
edit on 9-11-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The guy had days to set up a snipers nest in that hotel room, nobody with a basic understanding of such a setup is going to have the barrel of their rifle hanging out the window where you're going to be able to see where the shots are coming from. You're going to be recessed from the windows to purposely obfuscate your location. And that doesn't even take into consideration things like the angle of perspective from the ground making it difficult to see muzzle flash. I'm not saying there isn't something off with the official story, just that not seeing where the shots were coming from at ground level isn't that odd considering he was firing from nearly 350 feet above ground level. It's really easy to conceal your location from such a vantage point.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Curious that there's a Saudi shake up, connections to the Mandalay Bay, and a sudden heighten tensions between SA and Lebanon.

I can't help but sense something very serious is going on.

You know, like suddenly I'm wondering what exactly was the quid pro quo between Trump and the Saudi Arabia arms deal. We give you all this advance weaponry and you do what exactly?

No doubt in my mind Trump is owned by the military industrial complex. Think about it, Steve Pieziak (sic), military psychological operations, came out and said himself that there is an internal war between the military and CIA. Which is why the military was promoting Trump.

I'd get more involved but on my phone. Something's afoot for sure.

But let's take it a step further. Let's pretend for a moment that the 11 SA hi-jackers on 911 was done via State sponsored terrorism, this incident in Vegas wouldn't be a big stretch would it? Quo bono? Who benefits and why?

edit on 9-11-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Why? Isn't it worth at least doing a bit of digging, even if to have something to point to to back up an outright dismissal. There's been a ton of smoke around house Saud, wasn't bin Laden Saudi? And they flew members of bin Laden's family out on 9/11 when Americans on American soil weren't alowed to go home, also Saudis.

Seems a lot of dots connected.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If the saudi's were involved in vegas, im betting its the same group who were involved in 9/11

imagine if the corruption hearing in saudi released some info on this?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

There's definitely something brewing, I'm afraid that once one side things all is lost the gloves will come off and we won't even know what hit us. In terms of where the order we thought was so crappy has gone from yesterday and the military are patrolling the streets.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: face23785

Why? Isn't it worth at least doing a bit of digging, even if to have something to point to to back up an outright dismissal. There's been a ton of smoke around house Saud, wasn't bin Laden Saudi? And they flew members of bin Laden's family out on 9/11 when Americans on American soil weren't alowed to go home, also Saudis.

Seems a lot of dots connected.

A bin Laden brother was swept up in the Saudi crackdown. That hasn't made many headlines. Not necessarily related, but interesting.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This topic has been talked about for weeks on other forums, the story goes...The previous Saudi King handed over the keys to the Kingdom to his brother with the intention of him turning it back over to the Kings son when he was ready. It didn't happen and the son of the previous King was trying to take it back, the Las Vegas shooting was a cover up so teh shooters could escape by helicopter on the rooftop of the mandalay bay hotel but it all went pear shaped and the arrest's last week by the Saudi King was to round up all the revolutionist's trying to depose him.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I love that you are doing a thread on this topic because I hate to see this go away without us getting real answers, like so many things before.

Having a hard time imagining Saudi royals at a country music festival though. I'm stereotyping of course, but I can't conjure a clear mental picture of some Saudi royals thumping it out to Jason Aldean.

I do like how it would explain how the crowd got shot up, though. Folks keep saying "gun deal gone bad" and other related theories, NONE of which plausibly explain why the crowd got sprayed.
edit on 9-11-2017 by KansasGirl because: Didn't proofread for autocorrect errors first

edit on 9-11-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join