It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman steals an FBI supervisor's weapon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Sheye

I was referring to their carelessness if you would have bothered to read what I was replying to.

People have lives...period. As I said before there are many agencies that carry a gun like 24/7 and I can tell you they do not lock up hey gun every night...or like never...People don't expect to get ripped off either, stripper or not... It's like people in this thread are say... oh a stripper... oh ya they steal he should have known. That is like saying oh a black person they like chicken...

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows you don't fall asleep or pass out with a stripper or hooker in your bed, with all your stuff lying around. This is an agent ... so double shame on him .

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

However, the agent who was carrying their service weapon, and had it stolen while about some sort of dalliance with an alleged exotic dancer...

I keep seeing the same trend...you can't trust any exotic dancer...cover your pockets people dancers are out and about....
What does her profession have to do with any of this, last time I looked being a dancer doesn't mean you take theft 101 classes. Someone he thought was an OK person turned out to not be OK... end of story.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The point is, that while in possession of their service weapon, rather than any personal defence kit they may privately own, the FBI's agents should consider themselves on duty, and therefore not free to engage with people in a setting involving a hotel room. It does not matter that the individual who stole the kit was a stripper, it could have been anyone, an artist, someones personal assistant, an olympic gymnast or a quad bike racing champion. The fact is though, that you do not, if you have any security training at all, get into a compromised situation with ANYONE, while in possession of any of the talismans of your office. Whether that be ones badge, ones service weapon, or any other piece of government issued, registered working gear.

Thats bloody stupid!

Potted version:

FBI agents should not be prowling for tail, or accept it when it is offered, while carrying their professional working tools with them, because they should consider themselves on duty at all times while carrying their official kit, or any part thereof, and have respect for their position as agents. And yes, that DOES mean that while on duty, agents should be somewhat puritanical about their conduct.
edit on 11-11-2017 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

However, the agent who was carrying their service weapon, and had it stolen while about some sort of dalliance with an alleged exotic dancer...

I keep seeing the same trend...you can't trust any exotic dancer...cover your pockets people dancers are out and about....
What does her profession have to do with any of this, last time I looked being a dancer doesn't mean you take theft 101 classes. Someone he thought was an OK person turned out to not be OK... end of story.

An ok person ? I've heard a few stories about people being ripped off by strippers and sex trade workers , and they learn to do this within the trade from others. Remember the Seinfield episode where George gets tied to a bed while asleep by a hooker? That stuff happens in real life as well. End of story !
edit on 11-11-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Not end of story. He is an anti terror fbi dude that clearly is not fit for the job. If regular people can get fired for conduct or # they say online then this ranking fbi guy that can't keep track of his gun should be gone

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The point is, that while in possession of their service weapon, rather than any personal defence kit they may privately own, the FBI's agents.

I understand your point I just wanted to say they are basically 24/7 so I'm not sure what is 100% correct or not, everyone is saying oh stripper etc and it could have been a maid...lol so that is kind of type casting a large group of people as all bad.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Next morning, it is discovered that his gun was stolen along with his Rolex...

Rolex, huh? Are any of you wondering if you're in the wrong line of work?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Not end of story. He is an anti terror fbi dude that clearly is not fit for the job. If regular people can get fired for conduct or # they say online then this ranking fbi guy that can't keep track of his gun should be gone

Was the dancer a terrorist...lol He is not a preacher.... Once again the gun was stolen not lost... I see you point just don't agree he will be fired over it.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Was the dancer a terrorist...lol He is not a preacher....

dont know.
was she?
no not a preacher. an fbi head that cant even keep track of his gun...
so now cause of his callousness there is another weapon on the street. dont know where. dont know who has it.
but # it....dudes have to get laid right

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Any government official who loses government property can be suspended in due course if they are found to be negligent in making that property secure, and yes I'd say being rolled by a stripper is definitely cause for suspension, especially considering it was a government issued weapon badge, etc. that was "misplaced". I'd say someone finally leaked the story is why we are finally seeing it.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Dude should be fired.

Taking a 'stripper' up to his room ?

FIRED!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Dude should be fired.

Taking a 'stripper' up to his room ?

FIRED!

Why? There is nothing illegal about nailing a stripper unless you have evidence he was paying for it.

The guy made a mistake, but plenty of us have been there. Out on the piss, pick up some bird, back to the room. The last thing your thinking about is where you secure your kit. After a few beers it's "brain out to lunch, dick in the driver's seat".

I pulled a girl a few years ago when I was on a course and still carrying a PPW. We got back to the hotel and did the necessary (a couple of times). When I woke up she was gone and I was running around my room trying to find my pistol (it was under the bed). I was crapping myself.

He should definitely be reprimanded and lose a bit of pay, but sacking someone for a very human mistake just screams a holier than thou witch hunt to me.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PaddyInf
The last thing your thinking about is where you secure your kit. After a few beers it's "brain out to lunch, dick in the driver's seat".

well where to secure your kit should not be the last thing thought about and having had beers is a lame ass excuse for anything.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PaddyInf

Because the dude is a public servant and took a stripper 'upstairs' to get #.

Behavior public servants should not be doing.

Double down.

Getting rolled, and losing his weapon.

FIRED.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
make a comment about the president....fired
post a pic on instagram of shooting the middle finger at the motorcade.....fired

love your #ing gun after getting drunk and passing out in a room with a strange person.....eh
he is not a priest...give him a break

hahahahah

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: PaddyInf

Because the dude is a public servant and took a stripper 'upstairs' to get #.

Behavior public servants should not be doing.

Double down.

Getting rolled, and losing his weapon.

FIRED.

Why should being a public servant stop a guy getting laid? It's not illegal. As long as he wasn't doing it in office time then it has nothing to do with any one.

Getting his weapon pinched is a balls up for sure, and I fully agree that he should face some disciplinary action, however getting the sack is a knee jerk reaction.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Well, no, not really.

If the problem is the agents stupidity, which is in evidence, then its not really anything to do with the other individual in the room. Its about proper protocol when armed, when carrying the talismans of ones office.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Are you 100% sure? Being in his room would that not be secured?

(sorry for the late reply...I took the weekend off of ATS)

No, just being in a hotel room is not equivalent to being secured.

Hell, I think that's readily evident from the story that we're discussing, wouldn't you say?

Like I noted to you (and you chose to ignore my comment and respond to everyone else's...go figure), I am a federal employee and I have sensitive equipment with classified and protected information on it, and I have to go through pretty great lengths while on travel to ensure that my items are properly secured.

Just leaving them accessible in a hotel room is not "secured." Why you continued to argue your point is beyond me--I actually have to go through the annual training about security, and UNAX, and all of that fun ELMS training.

Bottom line, the agent was in the wrong, plain and simple. He was not a victim only of theft (no one is disputing the larceny, here), but of his willful failure to properly secure a sensitive item while in travel. Your unwillingness to accept or admit that is odd.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Like I noted to you (and you chose to ignore my comment and respond to everyone else's...go figure), I am a federal employee and I have sensitive equipment with classified and protected information on it, and I have to go through pretty great lengths while on travel to ensure that my items are properly secured.

Well ya that is not a gun...

Just leaving them accessible in a hotel room is not "secured." Why you continued to argue your point is beyond me--I actually have to go through the annual training about security, and UNAX, and all of that fun ELMS training.

I'm not arguing anything...She stole from him while he was in the room. Now if you suspect him to keep the gun between his cheeks to make it secure to your liking then so be it. There are 10,000s of people who carry and I would bet in about all cases they don't run to an armory when they are in a hotel....lol

Anyone want to bet nothing happens to him....

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Willful ignorance on your behalf does not a logical argument make.

I know what I'm talking about--it's part of my job and annual training AND something that I have to put into practice when I travel for my job.

If you choose to ignore that reality and just ramble on about butt cheeks and hotel armories, go ahead, but just understand that I'd be laughing at your comments if it weren't for the fact that you're so adamant about feeling like you're right about this topic that you clearly just do not fully comprehend.

As far as nothing happening to him--you may be right, at least as far as anything of true substance. But we just don't know yet, and probably won't.

Best regards.

edit on 14-11-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join