It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

LOLOL

rock on with your bad self - you show em!! hitching yourself to a creepy perv and proud of it dammit, too funny.

I hope he gets elected, too! a constant reminder of the self righteous morality wacko's.

make Alabama great again!

edit on 15-11-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2017 by knoxie because: opps

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

The hill you want to die on is for a guy...

Firstly I don't plan on dying on any hill. It is you who chose that option. There's a very good reason I avoid social media like the plague... I have options that no one knows about.

Secondly, if you still can't understand this is about the rule of law and the right to have the results of a free election accepted as the will of the people... well... bless your heart. I don't know what else to say. Enjoy your serfdom.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Where has the rule of law been violated?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Bless your poor little heart... you really don't get it, do you?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

That's what happens when you try to take away the right to vote in a representative of the people's choice.

Me? I may be brutally handsome and talented but I don't have that kind of power.

So are you going to "take a knee" now?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Bless your poor little heart... you really don't get it, do you?

TheRedneck

Explain it. Where has the rule of law been violated? He hasn't been thrown off the ballot that he won the right to be on. People have stopped supporting him, and are asking him to withdraw but that's completely legal, as is the opinion of the Senate to expel him for poor conduct should he win.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I don't do silly protests, sorry.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Is this the agreed upon address of Old Hickory Restaurant?

1715 US Highway 431 South in Gadsden, Alabama 35905-7104

If it is........

Map quest the addy, satellite view, zoom and tell me where the back parking lot is because I see....none, nada, zilch.

edit on 15-11-2017 by Phoenix because: Add comment

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I don't do silly protests, sorry.

TheRedneck

Really? protesting on ATS doesn't seem silly? Singing to he choir so to speak....

At least they haven't taken that away from us....yet
edit on 15-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Lets see if you can say that a year from now.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I will say this: I just watched Trump's address. He did the most intelligent thing he could do: he kept his mouth shut on the Alabama election. So far so good.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Lets see if you can say that a year from now.

TheRedneck

They will have to pry my mouse from my cold dead hands before I'll acquiesces to that type of tyranny.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Just a quick question along those lines,

If an agency such as FEC had a judge supoena the yearbook for inspection to prove it's pedigree and it was found to be forgery shouldn't that result in felony charge of interfering with an election?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Roy Moore attorney just held a live press conference. He demands that the yearbook be released so that forensic experts can look at the writing and the ink.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Roy Moore attorney just held a live press conference. He demands that the yearbook be released so that forensic experts can look at the writing and the ink.

From what I've seen that is a reasonable request to make.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I saw that.

I also saw where he stated that the accuser DID have contact with Roy Moore since the alleged incident. Moore presided over her divorce! There's a motive, and a proven lie.

Also, there was a question about why he wrote "DA" after his name when he was the assistant DA... explained. "DA" was the initials of one of his aides who signed documents for him in the DAs office! So, Gloria Allwrongred... was she present at the yearbook signing?

Now let's see what spineless Hannity has to say...

ETA: They also intend to age-test the ink.

TheRedneck

edit on 11/15/2017 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

If an agency such as FEC had a judge supoena the yearbook for inspection to prove it's pedigree and it was found to be forgery shouldn't that result in felony charge of interfering with an election?

Yes, it should.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Just a quick question along those lines,

No. There's no such thing as an interfering with an election charge. The only laws with regards to elections are election rigging by somehow changing how votes are counted or how many votes are counted. Lying about an election is not a criminal action, usually it's defended by saying it's on persons opinion.

The truth is, if interfering with an election were a crime, then any act of political speech that helps or harms someone would be a criminal action.

If it's proven to be a forgery, then Moore should be able to sue her on grounds of charges like defamation, libel, and slander and seek damages but that's a far cry from a felony charge that gets the government involved.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

By your answer then you should deem any further investigation on the Russia subject to be extra-legal and unfounded.

The current subject does seem to reach threshold of criminal conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

By your answer then you should deem any further investigation on the Russia subject to be extra-legal and unfounded.

The current subject does seem to reach threshold of criminal conspiracy.

I figured that's where you were going to go with that. Colluding with Russia for government policy in exchange for campaign support isn't illegal because it's election interfering, it's illegal because it's placing our foreign policy for sale. Just the same as Moore wouldn't be allowed to collude with a church and say that in exchange for their support he'll mandate people attend their church.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join