It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm not saying it is right to do either, but at some point someone needed to officially complain to really make a point out of all this.
Have you been paying attention for the past couple of months?

The times they are a changin'.

Maybe.

edit on 11/15/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

There is that, but you've seen in this thread how that would be considered 'treason' warranting anyone voting for his expulsion to be executed:

Yes, I said that and I stand by it. I wish you had bolded it... I wish I had bolded it.

Denial of the results of a free election is treason.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Denial of the results of a free election is treason.

No, it isn't. You may want to look up the definition. But I know, you have your own set of definitions.

These guys were expelled...for treason, pretty much, supporting the Confederacy which amounts to treason (actual treason).

James M. Mason
Robert M. T. Hunter
Thomas L. Clingman
Thomas Bragg
James Chesnut, Jr.
Alfred O. P. Nicholson
Charles B. Mitchel
John Hemphill
Louis Wigfall
John C. Breckinridge
Waldo P. Johnson
Jesse D. Bright

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Not to mention the hypocrisy of good Christian voters.

Oh, yeah..."In the Bible"

That just muddies the waters, you being not particularly religious, but the last time I looked God nor evolution established the 18 year limit...lol

How about marriage?

All states allow minors to marry. In most states, children under 16 may be married with parental consent or judicial approval. In 25 states, there is no statutory minimum age if other legal conditions are met. 14 for females and 16 for males with parental consent.

What is right or wrong is established by social norms... My main point is once again...we can't convict if the glove doesn't fit...wait what I mean is there needs to be something legal to back any of this up or we presume innocence and let the vote decide.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I'm not saying it is right to do either, but at some point someone needed to officially complain to really make a point out of all this.
Have you been paying attention for the past couple of months?

The times they are a changin'.

Maybe.

Phage tried to fondle my breast 30 years ago...now you and Moore are even with the same amount of evident or documentation backing it all up. I'm sorry that you can never run for any political office now...my bad...

edit on 15-11-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I was 26. She was too young.

And yet you dated her. Why? Did you like the scenery? I wonder if she felt you were too forward. Maybe she thinks you abused her. If I gave her $1000, I wonder if she would claim you attacked her.

Do you remember her name? If she made a claim against you today, would you be able to admit you knew her? Would you apologize tearfully for your indiscretion?

Are you a child molester? No? Prove it!

No, I'm not accusing you, but perhaps you should consider how easily what Moore is going through could be what you, me, or anyone else could be going through. Accusation is simply not enough.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

That just muddies the waters, you being not particularly religious, but the last time I looked God nor evolution established the 18 year limit
Exactly. And yet, some Moore supporters used the Bible as an argument in favor of Moore's penchant for young (very young) women.

What is right or wrong is established by social norms
That beautiful woman was too young even though she was legally adult (and willing).

we can't convict if the glove doesn't fit...wait what I mean is there needs to be something legal to back any of this up or we presume innocence and let the vote decide.
The courts require a certain level of evidence (which varies). Do you think OJ is innocent because the required level of evidence was not met?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Do you think OJ is innocent because the required level of evidence was not met?

No he was guilty as we all know...the courts could also say big foot and aliens are real too with verdict, but all I want is one shred of legal documentation on this guy of his suppose actions...

If you asked me if I think he might have done this I would lean in the direction he did, and I might not vote for him because of this, but it all really stinks on both sides of the argument.

edit on 15-11-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

And yet you dated her. Why? Did you like the scenery?

I took her out to dinner.
She was very attractive and as a result of the conversation which she initiated, I found her intelligent.
Yes. Very attractive.

I wonder if she felt you were too forward.
She approached me, at a gas station when I was putting gas in my 1968 Rambler. I didn't hang out in restaurants and shopping malls.

Do you remember her name? If she made a claim against you today, would you be able to admit you knew her? Would you apologize tearfully for your indiscretion?
I remember her. As I said, she was quite strikingly beautiful. I remember her name, Marie. Her last name as well. I told workmates about it after the "date." There was no indiscretion.

Accusation is simply not enough.
Enough for what?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It looks like ole Roy did have an attraction to females YOUNGER than him...

outhside yearbook in the mail that month and brought it with her to the restaurant, where she said Moore sexually assaulted her in a car. In that same yearbook is a picture of her fellow sophomore Kayla Kisor, who went on to marry a man 14 years her senior, Roy Moore.

Excerpted from: www.ajc.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I remember her. As I said, she was quite strikingly beautiful. I remember her name, Marie. Her last name as well. I told workmates about it after the "date." There was no indiscretion.

Lol reminds me of a time a co-worker asked me if I would take out his niece and I said OK. We went to a restaurant and she said she didn't drink...OK, I was 22 and afterwards we went to a movie and I took her home, not very pretty, but she was willing to go home with me...nope...

I later learned she was 16 and didn't drink because she couldn't show age to do so..I almost kicked the guys butt who set me up.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There was no indiscretion.

Are we supposed to take your word for that?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I don't care if you (in particular) do.
Are there any accusations against me? Are there allegations of a pattern of behavior?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Barring anything that contradicts that..what do you think?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I don't care if you (in particular) do.
Are there any accusations against me? Are there allegations of a pattern of behavior?

What if ATS drummed up half a dozen women who all of a sudden had sexual assault stories to tell about you? Would you be guilty because of the overwhelming amount of accusers? Because of the volume it must be true? If we got some "witnesses" to corroborate the ladies' stories, what then knowing that you're innocent? Would you convince yourself that you must be guilty? What if every other thread on ATS was about you and your "victims" and how you must be tarred and feathered and banished or worse? Would you give ATS up and walk away into obscurity?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I make no accusations. I only point out that accusations could be made, and if the accusations are assumed true without any evidence, much less any vetted evidence, that one innocent episode in a life could be twisted into something it was not without recourse from the accused.

That is what is happening here. Mob justice.

TheRedneck

edit on 11/15/2017 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

lol

"lock her up".

I hope they elect the fool!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

That is what is happening here. Mob justice.

And now even Hannity has joined in the Mob.

insider.foxnews.com...

But I think Hannity responded this way because of advertisers like Volvo bailing rather than a sense of justice.

And the GOP has pulled funds from Roy as well, and Bannon is backing away. And even old friends and supporters looking for distance from Roy..... Rock and a hard place for Moore....

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 15-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well, obviously I can't speak for all Alabamians (although I believe I may be quite typical politically), but I can tell you what this has done to my views:
  • I could now be persuaded to vote against Richard Shelby in the next primary.
  • I consider Republicans as corrupt as Democrats, instead of still dirty but not as much so.
  • I have lost a lot of respect for Hannity, and can no longer take him at his word on anything.
  • I now consider Mitch McConnell every bit as bad as Chuck Schumer.
  • I am becoming suspicious of Donald Trump.
  • My resolve that Roy Moore needs to be our next Senator is increasing. Even if he loses to Jones, I would gladly vote for Moore over Shelby in the next election.
  • I no longer care about voting laws, nor who is claiming a new law makes it hard for them to vote. They can suck it up.
  • I no longer care about freedom of the press. WaPo should be closed down, all reporters working there should have any credentials revoked for life, and everyone employed at the level of editor or above or serving as a corporate officer should be imprisoned for life without parole.
  • I have no more sympathy for anyone claiming police brutality. People want mob justice, they shouldn't complain when it bites them in the butt.

This is a politically life-changing moment for me. I WILL vote for Roy Moore and I dare anyone to try and keep me from the polls. If he wins and is not seated, it is proof that I am a subject of the United States and not a citizen and I will conduct my life accordingly. That means I will have lost all allegiance to and respect for the United States.

That's what happens when you try to take away the right to vote in a representative of the people's choice. That's what this is about for me... not whether or not the story is true, but how easily my ability to participate in my own country's politics can be taken away to the cheers of the mob.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: primus2012
What if ATS drummed up half a dozen women who all of a sudden had sexual assault stories to tell about you? Would you be guilty because of the overwhelming amount of accusers? Because of the volume it must be true? If we got some "witnesses" to corroborate the ladies' stories, what then knowing that you're innocent? Would you convince yourself that you must be guilty? What if every other thread on ATS was about you and your "victims" and how you must be tarred and feathered and banished or worse? Would you give ATS up and walk away into obscurity?

I have every confidence that most people could keep their story straight that they weren't guilty. I think that most people wouldn't have a 3 decade history of being known to be a scumbag either. In the 80's Moore's coworkers knew he was a pedophile and they're openly speaking about it now. They didn't at the time because they didn't want the blowback on their law practice.

Moore hired quite possibly the sketchiest lawyer in Alabama to defend him. A guy who hasn't passed a bar exam, isn't accredited, and who touts his prowess in his high school football days over his legal success. A guy who can't even draft a proper cease and desist letter apparently.

Those aren't the actions of someone who is innocent.

Someone who is innocent would have hired a competent lawyer and already countersued for libel/slander, maybe some other charges, and gotten the process moving along. Moore didn't do that though, even though he has the means. That means that he knows a judge isn't going to side with him in a civil matter. That says to me that he's guilty. If these were false allegations the RNC would have backed him and fought it.

originally posted by: TheRedneck
This is a politically life-changing moment for me. I WILL vote for Roy Moore and I dare anyone to try and keep me from the polls. If he wins and is not seated, it is proof that I am a subject of the United States and not a citizen and I will conduct my life accordingly. That means I will have lost all allegiance to and respect for the United States.

The hill you want to die on is for a guy who ruled in favor of a man on the defense that it's impossible for a man to rape a lesbian?

For a guy who when trying to screw a young girl asks for the mothers permission rather than that of the girl in question?

For a guy who TWICE got thrown out of office for outright violating Supreme Court rulings?

For a guy who is actually using the defense that the Bible doesn't mention an age of consent, so he's not bound to follow one?

The guy who said it's better for a child to be an orphan than to have a gay parent?
edit on 15-11-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join