It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayers for Anti-Gun Freaks Grieving Over Death of The Narrative

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The author of the article in the OP seems to have some major anger issues, and it makes me very nervous that he may own some guns.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Watch out. It isn't just the OP with anger issues in this thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You can always get help for that.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Gun control is a misnomer.

Gun restriction, gun ban is more appropriate.

And what has it done so far?

It has created a black market, an underground for gun owners.

Dealers have preferred customers and many sales are now under-the-table due to the fear of gun banning or gun confiscation.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Good to see your using an opinion piece to push your agenda.

You guys get triggered way too easily, waaaaaa someone said something somewhere we dont like waaaaaaa.

Very snowflaky of you.

Let me look at the "logic" in your response.

There is a thread, where an opinion in it differs from yours and you don't like what was said, so you comment in a childish way, calling the OP a snowflake because he doesn't like what is said by some people.

You got triggered and whined about an opinion that differs from you, so you call someone a snowflake and insinuated that they were whining and got triggered by words.

Holy hell, the hypocrisy and irony is palpable to any thinking individual.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that Mensa application to arrive in the mail.
edit on 9-11-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I have to give this more thought and I will be back.
edit on 9-11-2017 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

LOL,

I don't have anger issues. Quite the contrary, I see those highlighted / bolded quotes from that article as pretty much on the money from what I see around here even. Just bringing it to everyone's attention.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

anyone who supports the continued sale and ownership of these death tools is an immoral degenerate who doesn't deserve to live

Second Amendment Advocates Have Blood on Their Hands

The truth is that every time you defend your right to own a gun you are defending the rights of the shooter as well and as such I believe you have blood on your hands. So long as you continue to defend your precious second amendment you are defending the ability for these men to walk into a church or school and kill indiscriminately.

edit on 9-11-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

There is no global ignore feature on ATS and hasn't been one in a number of years. I suspect what you're running into is a cookies/browser refresh issue. If it continues, try clearing your cache.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

People should be angry when Constitutional Rights are attacked.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Thanks for checking / information.

Had happened before and freaked people out:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Interesting thread title...

Using the words "prayers" and the insultive "anti-gun freaks" in the same sentence ?

Oh yeah.

Spread that christian love.

Mmm hmm.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You guys get triggered way too easily, waaaaaa someone said something somewhere we dont like waaaaaaa.

Very snowflaky of you.

Said by one of the most obvious drops of water on ATS windshield... How very predictable of you.

Did you get out of your fema camp again lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Very snowflaky of you.

Said by one of the most obvious drops of water on ATS windshield... How very predictable of you.

There was no time limit, no clock ticking down to the point where a buzzer would ring telling you your time to formulate a comeback had elapsed, no Jeopardy music playing in the background, no two minute warning pressing you into the no huddle... and that was the best you could come up with? "Did you get out of your fema camp again" and then a token "lol" dingleberry hanging off the unpunctuated ass of the attempted question. My God, is it possible to feel justified and disappointed simultaneously? It must be because the only other possible explanation for these feels is gas.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It's easy to defend gun rights until someone in your immediate family is shot in cold blood. Try justifying it to those who are grieving their loss. If background checks were done correctly, this guy should have never been sold a gun. Maybe they need to hold gun sellers liable if they don't complete a thorough background check before selling a gun.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Very snowflaky of you.

There was no time limit, no clock ticking down to the point where a buzzer would ring telling you your time to formulate a comeback had elapsed, no Jeopardy music playing in the background, no two minute warning pressing you into the no huddle... and that was the best you could come up with? "Did you get out of your fema camp again" and then a token "lol" dingleberry hanging off the unpunctuated ass of the attempted question. My God, is it possible to feel justified and disappointed simultaneously? It must be because the only other possible explanation for these feels is gas.

Lol you seem to think your important, i had stuff to do so yea sorry if my reply to your triggered response kept you waiting in the dark foaming at the mouth.

Keep up the good work, trump would be so proud.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Just let me know what public place you plan to be at so I can avoid it.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Just let me know what public place you plan to be at so I can avoid it.

North America...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Which guy are you referring to that had an improper NICS check? The moron who shot yo the church in Texas? If so, then that isn't on the retailers he purchased from, it's on the Air Force for not engaging in due diligence and reporting his Domestic Abuse conviction to the federal database.

Why should the retail store be liable for someone else's screw up? If anyone is liable, its the coward who shot gimself to avoid the consequences of his cowardly actions because you're not any sort or man if you're shooting children like that. You're an animal. This could have been completely avoided if there was proper reporting between the Military and the Federal NICS database.

More to your original point though, anyone who sells a firearm to someone who is not legally permitted to purchase one per ATF regulations and federal law, will be heavily fined and risks losing their FFL if they were to sell a firearm to such a person. With that said, if they run their info through NICS and it doesn't flag them, they are allowed to sell the firearm. This case represents a massive failure on the reporting end of things and that would be the Air Force, not the retail store where the firearms were purchased.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The gun seller gets a yes or no from the FBI NICS center. The government is the agency that gives the yes or no, not the gun seller. The same government that screws up just about everything else it touches.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
It's easy to defend gun rights until someone in your immediate family is shot in cold blood. Try justifying it to those who are grieving their loss. If background checks were done correctly, this guy should have never been sold a gun. Maybe they need to hold gun sellers liable if they don't complete a thorough background check before selling a gun.

It was the USAF that didn't send the records to the feds to put in the database.

He passed the background checks in 2 states.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join