It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex Cult Blown Wide Open: Includes Hollywood Actress

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Yes, it's an article from The Sun, but it's also been on Page Six and a Hollywood actress claims her daughter is caught up in the cult and is brainwashed. She's gone to authorities to file a complaint.

The women are actually branded and the pictures are gruesome.

Here are some of the details:

---The group’s former publicist, Frank Parlato, has claimed female members of the mysterious slave cult' are brainwashed, starved and forced to recruit ‘slaves’.

---Frank Parlato claims the women feel they cannot leave the cult - after leaders allegedly brainwashed them into handing over nude photos and confessions as “collateral" to prove their lifelong loyalty to the group.

----It comes just days after Dynasty actress Catherine Oxenberg, who claims the group has brainwashed her young daughter India, met with prosecutors in New York and presented evidence against alleged cult leader Keith Raniere, Page Six reported.

---The women’s-only group led by cult leader Keith Ranier is known as 'DOS', which Parlato says stands for “dominus obsequious sororium" - Latin for “master over the slave women”.

---In one shocking text seen by Sun Online, a desperate member writes: “If I suffer, cry or have any adverse reaction to being hit I get hit more.”

---New members are later taken by surprise, told to strip naked and then forcibly branded, according to Parlato.

----They allegedly have to follow strict 500 to 800 calorie a day diets because leader Raniere prefers skinny women and tells his followers that fat “interferes” with his energy levels.

---The controversial leader is also said to have a harem of women who willingly sleep with him, believing that they will “be healed” by having sex with the 57-year-old - who they apparently call “Vanguard”.

The branding thing is very disturbing. The link has pics.

I'm so glad that suddenly so much is coming out into the open.

Thanks Harvey Weinstein.

And Donald Trump

Link: www.thesun.co.uk... ics-get-branded-with-the-founders-initials-and-are-beaten-with-paddles/

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Reminds me of Scientology and Eyes Wide Shut.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The brands are creepy as hell.

Question, why are you thanking Donald Trump? Nothing in the article mentions him.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Probably because Trump vowed to hunt down the sickos.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The women’s-only group led by cult leader Keith Ranier

Odd name for a woman.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Honestly what would be more shocking when it comes to Hollyweird and Powerful people?

1. Finding out something like this IS actually occurring?

or

2. Finding out something like this is NOT occurring?

IMO It would be more shocked to find out something like isn't occurring among these powerful people.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Smallville ruined forever!!! The actress was Chloe from that show...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This thread should be cross-referenced with that one, which has additional information.

edit on 9-11-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Probably because Trump vowed to hunt down the sickos.
Fair enough I suppose. Why thank Harvey? who of which is the exact opposite? beyond that, would the reader be able to make those distinctions?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
There are some strange replies in this thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
The brands are creepy as hell.

Question, why are you thanking Donald Trump? Nothing in the article mentions him.

DT is our leader that is bringing all the sh!t to the top for us all to see, or is in the process, I believe.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Thank you for putting a face to the name. I didn't know it was her.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

As an LA resident, this has been known for quite a while. A former professor of mine told me that there are feminists who acknowledge that Hollywood has a rape culture as far back as at least the 1970s.

In fact, Howard Hughes tried to make a movie about these sickos as far back the 1950s or 1960s but he couldn't do it because he was stopped by the producers. The only reason he didn't get "suicided" was because of his wealth and political connections. (Ask ATS member SayonaraJupiter for more info)

As for Trump, I don't understand how he is in anyway related him.

Trump is just one of "them" and these sickos are just fall guys.
edit on 11/9/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
FFS,

So people know this stuff goes on yet they do not relocate away from the area to avoid being caught up in this BS..

I really do wonder just how stupid people are, how many times have you heard the Hollywood great and the good (I use that loosely) say they hate the pressure and constant attention of Hollywood yet they still reside there and do everything they can to stay relevant.

If you are a multi millionaire as no doubt many people in the Biz are and you know this is happening would you not errrrr get the f#ck out and disappear?.. I certainly would not have my kids anywhere near this "if" it was the case.

Would you let your child associate with people on a Pedo rehad program, of course not. Yet we hear that Hollywood is filled to the gills with nonces yet people are more than happy to have their kids involved in it all..

Personally If I had been a film star or even a B list celeb in Hollywood and found out about all this going on I would cut ties, sell up and head to a nice corner of the country to live out my days as a Goat herder..

F#cking crazy bastards..

EDIT:::
This could very well be why we have seen the liberals all trying to justify pedo behaviour of late, they knew the sh#t storm was coming and was hoping to bend people opinion to a softer approach to the problem before it went big time..

RA
edit on 9-11-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

omg. an admitted sicko is going to hunt down other sickos. jesus h Christ people are so damn dumb. we are doomed.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

Smallville ruined forever!!! The actress was Chloe from that show...

Noooooo!!!! I had a huge crush on her when I was binge watching that series years ago.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

If you come here in LA, a lot of us residents hate Hollyweird.

In fact, a lot of them say Trump supporters and conservatives are racist yet when a minority enter their domain such as Beverly Hills and other upper class white neighborhoods, they will look at the person in a "weird" way.

The hypocrisy is really that strong.

The sex scandals is another reason why we hate Hollyweird.
edit on 11/9/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I guess I threw it in there to be a little controversial, but I can't help but think that if Hillary had won---since I believe the Clinton's and their ilk are part of pizzagate---that things would have carried on as usual.

The Clinton's, have until now, been very adept at getting away with things. I think the whole government/bribe/sex trafficking cult/pedophilia thing would have just carried on.

But something's happened since Trump got elected--like him or not. And it's not just him, but there's this new climate all of the sudden, where dark secrets are seeing the light of day.

It's pretty fascinating really.

This whole Wiki Leaks, and corrupt election, and sex trafficking, and sexual abuse of women, and even Las Vegas is serving to wake people up.

If Trump hadn't won, I doubt we'd be having this discussion.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Joking about grabbing pussies is a completely different ball park to branding women and having a harem of them as sex slaves. Don't you think?

edit on 9-11-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I was expecting those remarks....

But I think I explained how different things would be if Clinton had won.

This new climate of letting secrets out is absolutely necessary and fascinating at the same time. Never would have happened if Clinton was in office and guarding the attic door.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join