It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile On DNC Servers: Why Didn't DNC Turn Everything Over To FBI

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Donna Brazile went on FoxNews Tucker Carlson Tuesday and had a whole bunch of red herrings to throw around.

She has written a book that seems to expose some dirty little secrets about how the DNC operated during the 2016 election campaign.

One good one was how she suggested the reason for the DNC not giving their breached server to the FBI.

She actually kinda said it was because they were still using it !!!!

Why would the DNC still want to use a breached system ?

It's more complicated than that, but Donna had all the answers spelled out in the usual fumbling-bumbling ways.

Tucker Carlson vs. Donna Brazile On DNC Servers: Why Didn't DNC Turn Everything Over To FBI?

Tucker Carlson grilled Donna Brazile on why the Democratic Party Committee didn't hand over their servers to the FBI to investigate after they were apparently hacked by the Russian government. Data and emails obtained from the hack reportedly were leaked by WikiLeaks.

The DNC gave a copy of what was on the servers to federal investigators but not the physical servers themselves.

Transcript, via FOX News:

Donna Brazile's BOMBSHELL Interview with Tucker Carlson

+++

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, I disagree with the video title, it was hardly a bombshell interview. I learned very little from it actually.

She really didn't answer the question on why the server was not turned over, basically like everything else in the interview she deflected.

The only thing I got from the interview is she truly believes Russia was behind the hack. I can't square that with her suspicions about Rich's death or her fear for her own life. Does she believe Rich was a whistleblower against Russia or something? It just does not add up.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

With all this attention on her, I think it's hard for her to be suicided. Which must be her plan.

Either that or she is working through a deal to save herself in some fashion.

If she felt all these feelings etc, why didn't she bring them up as they happened. Because it was in her best interest at the time I suppose, just like it is now to do the opposite.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I don't know what game she's playing yet but I trust her as far as I can throw her.The woman had no problem giving HRC.the debate questions,she got integrity suddenly??
edit on CSTThuam41061 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

She is just getting out in front of the bernie/dnc lawsuit.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I love the part where Donna was asked about why she cheated during the debates, and gave Hillary questions before hand.
Starts around the 17 min mark in the OP video.

"I didn't want my 'candidates' Blindsided"

Tucker response was perfect, dumbfounded laughter.

What is Brazile REALLY trying to get done with all these recent 'revelations' of corruption?

She was OBVIOUSLY complicit in the corruption during the run up to the election........
edit on 11 9 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

She is just getting out in front of the bernie/dnc lawsuit.

She may want to get extra life insurance!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

who did she dedicate her book to again???

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

who did she dedicate her book to again???

Don't tell me Hilliary

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

seth rich

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Seth Rich

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I smell a fat rat.Her implying the Russians killed Seth just makes me suspect that she knows much more than she's telling..

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
I smell a fat rat.Her implying the Russians killed Seth just makes me suspect that she knows much more than she's telling..

Exactly, I can smell the BS here.

Whats her game? Is it just hoping for immunity after being complicit in the crime?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Didn't watch the video, I conceed, but wasn't it DWS who pushed for crowdstrike and not the FBI to do the forensic analysis of the DNC servers ?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I think we all know why.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Every day it is looking like Donna is the insider of flipped according to "Q"!

It is quite humorous watching the left eat their own when they start speaking the truth!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Didn't watch the video, I conceed, but wasn't it DWS who pushed for crowdstrike and not the FBI to do the forensic analysis of the DNC servers ?

Yes.

They did not want the FBI involved at all.

"CrowdStrike" was the place to go for "favorable" results.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
I don't know what game she's playing yet but I trust her as far as I can throw her.The woman had no problem giving HRC.the debate questions,she got integrity suddenly??

Q: She got integrity suddenly?

A: Negative, She is selling a book and appears on Faux™News to shill watchers who are still under the impression there is still 2 separate parties. Those who think (R) will see Her and mumble to themSelves, "I KNEW it.." then "I KNEW We'd "win" Then they'll go and buy the book. And then the paradigm continues.

Those who think (D) will buy it, read it and study to see how they will be able to deflect. They 'may' even go as far as to make footnotes so be prepared..

Oh and I tried to reply to Your post in another thread re" Omar making Her pantsuits.
Females at that age have a difficult time shedding weight, especially if they have a crappy diet, no exercise. It is way worse if these Ladies are prescribed Anti-depressants; Anti-Psychotics and Anti-diarheals and I'm no medical doctor but I'd opine She is on a few/handful/more than a handful. You might suggest to Omar that He start making Her pantsuits out of Lycra™ or similar so any stains that look like You sat in peanut butter, just get wiped away...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Is Donna lying? I clearly remember that CrowdStrike (CS) replace the software and computer system. I found a list rather quickly. The details appear that CS DNC email hack?

However this could be a false trail to cover the source of the leak which was not a hack. It was in June when the software was replaced yet May 25th was the Wikileak.

originally posted by: xuenchen
Donna Brazile went on FoxNews Tucker Carlson Tuesday and had a whole bunch of red herrings to throw around.

She has written a book that seems to expose some dirty little secrets about how the DNC operated during the 2016 election campaign.

One good one was how she suggested the reason for the DNC not giving their breached server to the FBI.

She actually kinda said it was because they were still using it !!!!

Why would the DNC still want to use a breached system ?

It's more complicated than that, but Donna had all the answers spelled out in the usual fumbling-bumbling ways.

Tucker Carlson vs. Donna Brazile On DNC Servers: Why Didn't DNC Turn Everything Over To FBI?

Tucker Carlson grilled Donna Brazile on why the Democratic Party Committee didn't hand over their servers to the FBI to investigate after they were apparently hacked by the Russian government. Data and emails obtained from the hack reportedly were leaked by WikiLeaks.

The DNC gave a copy of what was on the servers to federal investigators but not the physical servers themselves.

Transcript, via FOX News:

Donna Brazile's BOMBSHELL Interview with Tucker Carlson

+++

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fnpmitchreturns

Hmmmm

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join