It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(astrology the 4 ways of god

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

[ quote]
makalit:Just like in the "UFO...No!" post showing really obvious objects and showing how they werent UFO's, when someone said no one here would think any of those obvious things are UFO's you said
[ quote]
Huh?

are you drunk/high or what?

WTF are you talking about?

----------------------------------------------
seeing as you really don't get it I will break it down for you.

Yes, I already said that the WTF was based on the whole post.

Yes, I asked a yes or no question about the elements, no you wouldn't have answered a more detailed question when you didn't answer a yes or no question.

I did ask 1 question that required some detail, so I asked 3 question.

1 basically pointing out that the whole post was confusing, no need to answer such a vague question that's purpose was to show confusion.

If you couldn't get what "UFO...No" post I was referencing when you were the last person who posted in it and only 3 days ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...
then i think it's a bit futile to explain anything here

You say I lie, please quote where I posted saying 1 thing and then saying another?

You expressed the notion of understanding nothing in the thread. We continued to argue, and now say "I asked 1 question, what are the 4 elements?" if that was the only question that was true i could be happy but rather you already expressed nothing registered and basically that I had to explain it all. Which is frustrating. Especially when the answer was in the title 'astrology'. That was pretty clearly what I was on about but if you can't remember the "Ufo..No" thread I don't expect you to piece that together. I guess you found out how to press buttons to get around, respond to posts, but understand little of what posts mean.

I quoted where you lied, you used quotation marks and said that I posted something that I didn't.

That wasn't a lie. I said I didn't post this so any person would ask to explain it all, I didn't say it was about you just in general that's not why I posted. If i said "I didn't post this so this guy would ask "CAN YOU EXPLAIN IT ALL"" (Which the caps represented obnoxiousness, not anger) then it would have been a lie if litteral or metaphorical to sum up basically what you were asking, which you already said that was true as you said the WTF meant you didn't understand any of it followed by "are you on about?" means you are asking about all of it. So asking for an explanation of the whole thing, no?

I was wrong, about the awakening you may be going through, you just have issues I hope you can resolve.

So you are saying I am not going through an awakening (somehow according to you, who knows me quite well) and I just got issues.

edit on 12-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

You expressed the notion of understanding nothing in the thread. We continued to argue, and now say "I asked 1 question, what are the 4 elements?" if that was the only question that was true i could be happy but rather you already expressed nothing registered and basically that I had to explain it all.

Will you please stop making up quotes of things I never said.

This is another occasion in this very thread where you quote me saying something I never said.

Which is frustrating.

Yes,

trying to converse with someone about about a subject they initially brought up (your thread) then not answering simple questions and saying things others have said when they haven't is frustrating but more so the frustration that makes you smile or laugh because of the stupidity of it all.

From post no. 1 you haven't said anything about your thread other than this stupid nonsense with me or telling others they know nothing, astrologists are wrong because they don't agree with you.

I guess you found out how to press buttons to get around, respond to posts, but understand little of what posts mean.

yes I am stupid, does that make you feel special and smart and a pro at aliens,astro, whatever you do, you are a champion.

So you are saying I am not going through an awakening (somehow according to you, who knows me quite well) and I just got issues.

Wow, twice in one post you make up stuff about what others say, no according to me I have no idea who or what you are.

Yes, from a social perspective, the ego driven arrogance y that dictates all your posts is an issue when interacting with others.

It seems the only interaction you want is "yes, you know sooo much, can you please teach me"

Thanks for what you taught me, even though it didn't agree with my stomach as you see above it was an experience.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

it's all good

i don't really care for this topic anymore cause i moved on to other stuff.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
but figured i'd do the air god
air is opposite of fire, envisioning an art piece.
water is controlling that art piece.
earth is the canvas of the art piece, the basic material neccesity.
fire is the joy of the art piece, the joy of feeling and amazement.
and air is the idea of how it should look.
but water is taking it into the hands and pushing it that way.
earth is the neccessary foundation
fire is the feeling of experiencing
water is the feeling of recognition towards the order and shaping from above
earth is pure worship of stable physicality
fire is the pursuit of the physical mountains,
and a god maybe is just the simplest of things. example just a simple feeling of joy, pure infinite joy, stemming out thousands of artforms, but the truest and highest thing, is just the most simplest, pure joy.

so i'll apply the simplist order to each one now
earth physical
water spiritual
fire blazing fun
air observeful

to add creativity to these dulled from use words-->
water the forces/higher connections/ guidance
fire the inner feeling of joy felt while experiencing movement and growth and action (the universe feels it not just you, you being a part of existence. Yes the universe feels.)
Air the desire for specific new things to take place, such as seeing crows in a tree, and a boy 100 feet away walking up, and thinking
it would be cool if that crow landed on the boy, to give the boy new growth!
This kind of envisioning is what predicts the future, forsight, the ability to see outcomes which have not yet currently been. This is one of the greatest gods (well nah they are all equal) but it is truly vital, to have the creativity to desire things one sees, like seeing a painting laid out in ones mind, inspired off of potentials before him, to create new things.
This is truly a god, some would say, the god of the bible is purely this 'air' god's description. envisioning what he wants, creating it.
Yet many say that water is more similar.
They often ignore fire and Earth (my 'god' descriptions) because it's too petty for a god to be at OUR own level - youthful selfish experience of fun. It's a shame because god IS us, and our feelings derived from god is what excells us to do wild things like speed in a car down the highway. But many christians cast out this vital trait of god- as if he was just 'spiritual'. (aha!). it is not so, which is one of the biggest flaws in a one sided religion teaching.

which is the reason why it's not for everyone. there's those 'firey' people out there who don't believe in said god, because no one ever told them about the god of experiencing, that they are a god experiencing from a higher plane.
maybe then they would believe in god.

Alas I IMO know god, and he doesn't have any need for you to believe in him- or else perish for eternity, no no it isn't like that.

Anyway that is all interesting but I diverted from EARTH, which as i formerly mentioned, the pure admiration of what is 'there' before you. The solidest, stablest, thing. It's like the rock which all depends on. In a core, base-like, way.

Some people have "Gaia" as their God as they claim anyway
The gratitude of what mother earth, the physicalness, of which you can physically see, and what it has provided.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
here's another one

if you arent caring about god, just focusing yourself and what you wanna do, god left the picture, you are experiencing fire.

if you paying attention to synchronisities, higher guidance and 'meant to be's' you are experiencing water.

for the above, this person may not yet believe in god. but we all experience god, we even all can know he is there.

if you are focusing on the physicality, you are experiencing the earth perception of god. admiration for what you see, the physicalness.

and if you are envisioning so many possibilities and also making them happening, like thinking it would be cool to throw something up to the sky to get attention of crows, cause you envisioned it and thought it would be cool to show them you are there, then something like this is air. the air perception of reality

and god is beyond all these 4, but all of his creation experiences these 4

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join